It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS bans math, social studies for children

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: TerrorAlertRed

The less humans know and understand, the stronger God is.

Corrupt people and priests get more power over people when they say they speak for god. The more people understand the spiritual source hiding behind all religions the less power corrupt people and priests and dogma have.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I really don't know what to say, which is why I haven't posted in awhile. It's not the story that befuddles me but humanity in general.

If we (us) would have seen ISIS for what it REALLY was a few months back (you know a western engineered plot to invade Syria) we wouldn't be worried about what they'd do and we sure as # wouldn't be reading a thread about a garbage article selling absolute nonsense.

No really.....just stop for one second I beg you all, and just answer yourselves this. What purpose would come from banning reading and math? You know like during the medieval times when these #ers would or should be so scared of leaving their houses because of savage madmen armed by those who claim to call them enemy or those same financiers dropping bombs, drone strikes, hellfire and tomahawk cruise missiles. Give me a break.

Humanity is lost.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

But just wait till they can't get their mosques pointing in the right direction, and they'll end up worshipping the Egyptian pyramids instead.

That was pretty good

I guess they dont want anyone to know math so when they are worshiping the pyramids, they hope nobody calls them out on their BS

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: samsamm9

I'd love enter the minds of some of the leaders of ISIS just to have some understanding of their mindset, but then again, it might warp my mind.

Leaders ?
Ask the Mossad.

Give it a rest!

On topic/

No need for an education when all these monsters will brainwash the children and use them for suicide missions.

I am on topic. It is illogical to ban mathematics for Muslims.
Muslims thrived in algebra and math, It is something most muslim are proud of.

ISIS are not Muslims. Their mission is to try to destroy Islam. The Zionists dream !

MATHEMATICS

Advances in mathematics in Muslim lands have long been recognized. The high degree of skill in mathematics led to advancements in many other fields, such as astronomy, cartography, surveying and engineering, commerce, art, and architecture. The best-known contribution by early Muslim mathematicians was the transfer of Indian numerals, the concept of zero, and its notation.

edit on 17-9-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Nazism ain't it pretty

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
So where did algebra come from? Why won't they teach that?

Excellent question.

The answer is a proof IS are not Muslims and the people following these monsters are probably brainwashed naive imbeciles with psychopathic tendencies to start with.

Might as well just start a new religion, because this is far far from islam' teaching.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
No Maths or Social Studies!!

Hang on a second children, just let me post this beheading video on my western developed technology that uses the internet and post it on digital social networks to share with societies worldwide!!!

Huh? These ISIS thugs are so thick and backwards it boggles the mind.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Good, before you know it, a buncha retards will be running ISL, easy to disband LOL

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Is there any verification of this except CNN?

Everyday I read something else that sounds like bulls# about IS...
They need to go, but the propaganda isn't slightly believable...

Surely IS know they need mathematicians to use missiles, drones, jets & any other hardware they'd like to use sooner or later!!!

I don't believe it at all!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I hate to say it, but the U.S. is also dumbing down education. ISIS is probably following the same game plan of controlling their population. When you can't think for yourself, you just become a follower.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Classical Eliteism,,

Where only the selected few, are given the right too study such things,, by the Caliph.

All others have no need for such higher/sacred,,, learning.

otherwise known as " The Dark Ages " another Muslim creation.

History has already been there ,,didnt work,,

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Pecking order perhaps, ISIS has allready lured a lot of fighters from Europa who are not uneducated but have academic degrees.
LINK

New World order in ISIS style, pecking order and strict rules to those who are not a "ruling class " and honey to elite. Back to the stoneage...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerrorAlertRed
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Solving 2+2 now takes 25 minutes.

Only for those for whom it used to take 50 minutes.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

u had too bring Algebra into it didnt you,,,booo

so is that 2 +2 or 2 time's 2 squared??

ya 50 min.,,,, maybe the answer is Phi ,,mmmmpie.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'M with ISIS I can't do math too well either LET'S BAN it!
Can you imagine the pain we could mitigate?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

originally posted by: Boeing777
So where did algebra come from? Why won't they teach that?

Excellent question.

The answer is a proof IS are not Muslims and the people following these monsters are probably brainwashed naive imbeciles with psychopathic tendencies to start with.

Might as well just start a new religion, because this is far far from islam' teaching.

Following? Or brutalized? Aside from their little band of demons in training, black ops and recruited extremists, I don't see the people as willing followers.
edit on 17-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Viesczy

I think it's far beyond ISIS and right wing bible thumpers...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Funny, the more I know and understand, the stronger Jesus is. And I guess God too.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
For the children......

BOMB them!

That is the logical solution right?

edit on 17-9-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

...beyond Mossad.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join