It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS is glorifying their religion by various ways, so what's wrong it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
i just find wikipedia article on ISIS, it says Main Goal is : ISIS seeks the establishment of a caliphate.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
hmmm?

what do you mean exactly?
edit on 103030p://bFriday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ujwaleshwar123456789
i just find wikipedia article on ISIS, it says Main Goal is : ISIS seeks the establishment of a caliphate.

In what ways are they glorifying their religion?

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ujwaleshwar123456789

Cutting off heads and forcing conversion is paying homage to the Devil, they are not glorifying the God of Abraham when they move across the land doing such acts.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
And you believe this WHY?

originally posted by: violenttorrent
Wikipedia is run by a monolithic cabal of intelligence agents in the UK, US, and Israel which acts as a block to control information presented to the public. The truth, however, is much darker and perhaps even more painful: Wikipedia is run by intelligence agencies! MI5/6, CIA, and Mossad. Doubt it? Then ask yourself this question: Why wouldn't intelligence agencies have the most deeply vested interest in manipulating the world's primary source of intelligence: Wikipedia?

originally posted by: aBlueRAY
From a psychoanalytical point of view, I have to assume deep in your heart you know wikipedia would be the number one piece of propaganda available online for the masses.

It is a propaganda outlet dominated by people who want to radically transform our existence. There's a reason Soros supports it. Because his vast minions can manipulate it. And manipulate it they do.

Who Controls Wikipedia?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

What do you think is wrong with ISIS?
It's your thread, what are your thoughts?

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Move there...

Give us a full report.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I don't really know. Everything I know about them I've caught in the buzz of world news on the web. Funny how I don't recall any interviews with the leaders I mean if their charged and paraded in front me, I should at least hear their acount. Somehow, I don't recall much of that with any of the nasty terrorist groups. For me it's like I'm part of a jury in some form of MSM arranged world court, they bring the convicted in, tell me they're guilty an finish off with how they'll be punished. Every story has two sides/versions, I just seem to never have access to theirs?
edit on 12-9-2014 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Cutting off heads and forcing conversion is paying homage to the Devil, they are not glorifying the God of Abraham when they move across the land doing such acts.

i already mention in my question: Various Ways,
whether it is good or bad way, they want to glorying the religion.
you have any doubts once refer wikipedia on ISIS regarding Goals.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

well crucifying people and beheading people is generally frowned upon soo..
edit on k362014-09-12T22:36:31-05:00kAmerica/Chicago12 by kicked because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

They are the Westboro Baptist church of the Islam world. Nearly all Muslims are ashamed of them and do not consider them Muslim.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Caliphate

wikipedia

A caliphate (in Arabic: خلافة‎ khilāfa, meaning "succession") is an Islamic state led by a supreme religious and political leader known as a caliph – i.e. "successor" – to Muhammad. The succession of Muslim empires that have existed in the Muslim world are usually described as "caliphates". Conceptually, a caliphate represents a sovereign state of the entire Muslim faithful, (the Ummah), ruled by a caliph under Islamic law (sharia).[citation needed]

In its earliest days, the first caliphate, the Rashidun Caliphate, exhibited elements of direct democracy (shura).[1] It was led, at first, by Muhammad's immediate disciples and family as a continuation of the religious systems he had introduced.

The Turkish Ottoman sultans were the last big one (1453–1924).

They eventually were defeated in WW1.

Some think their defeat was necessary to gain control of oil and to establish Israel.

Many new countries were established after WW1.

There are small "caliphates" that exist today.

Caliphate

(post by Ujwaleshwar123456789 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
They are murdering other people in the most traumatic terrifying ways, trying to enslave them. They are ARCH VILLIANS and heading for the worst spots in hell, where what they have done will be delivered to them.

Do you get it? Or do you need some counseling? You can't do this to anyone, anywhere and especially in the name of God or religion which is about Love and helping others and becoming Higher Mind not BEAST.

Also, I think that name which is metaphor for Mother Earth, Sophia and Mother, Love/Equality and Compassion does not become them. And their moon god link to moon Isis is not enough to pull this off.

Its a magic spell being cast. A ritual to smash Equality and probably they mean the northern hemisphere or the Free. Perfect storm ie nuclear?

RITUAL DECODED: Ice Bucket Challenge - Katy Perry - Dark Horse Satanic Music Video

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

i don't understand what ashamed thing in glorying the religion in various ways

the methods in which they are doing it is what is shameful.

Hitler he elevated Nazi in violent way, so he became top Dictator in the world....

Oh. I see. Right. Right.
edit on k422014-09-12T22:42:57-05:00kAmerica/Chicago12 by kicked because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
They are murdering other people in the most traumatic terrifying ways, trying to enslave them.

once see wikipedia article on "Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse"
so you will understand what makes ISIS group to beheading soldiers\Journalist ?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo
Nearly all Muslims are ashamed of them and do not consider them Muslim.

i don't understand what ashamed thing in glorying the religion in various ways

Hitler he elevated Nazi in violent way, so he became top Dictator in the world....

In the past, just about every religion has murdered people and tortured people to force them to convert to their religion .

In the past people were murdered, tortured and killed in the name of different religions.

In the past, whole families were murdered, tortured and killed.

The key word here is: PAST.

ISIS is doing these things NOW. It's barbaric. It's uncivilized and should NOT be tolerated by any human being.

They are NOT "glorifying" any religion.

They are instead: acting like barbaric animals.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Their right to glorify their religion ends before people's heads get lopped off.

Just like any other "rights/freedom's", they don't have the right to infringe on someone else's life.

How can that be hard to figure out?

(post by weirdguy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
They are murdering other people in the most traumatic terrifying ways, trying to enslave them.

once see wikipedia article on "Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse"
so you will understand what makes ISIS group to beheading soldiers\Journalist ?

It isn't wise to be using wikipedia to learn about anything - it isn't a trustworthy source of information.

Warped American soldiers pissing on, or humiliating Iraqi soldiers isn't justification for beheading.

I am curious what you believe ISIS is doing to glorify' Islam? It does seem to me that they are dragging the relgion through the mud. ISIS aren't muslim.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join