It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandemic Writing Contest [PAN2014](WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wow!

Congratulations to Everyone!!

I really enjoyed this contest, which was chock-full of extremely great entries. I feel very grateful to everyone that stopped by and gave my story a read. It always feels weird to "win" a contest where there is so much totally awesome talent. You guys are an inspiring lot of story-tellers!

For me, this contest came at a time where I needed something to escape into, and it is a major boost to my spirit to receive the appreciation of people here for my efforts. Thank you!!!!! I really really really am grateful for the encouragement in the midst of how crazy things are for me right now.

As to the next contest theme, I'll talk to Mr. BFFTexan to get the deets on when that will be and then (rubs hands gleefully in anticipation at reading your next awesome round of stories) we'll go from there!

humbled,

AB

(PS - I think AnteBellum wins the best acceptance speech award, hands down! And Beezer, your rabbit has gone scary pink - I mean really Beez, that color is terrifying!)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Congratulations to all the winners!

There were some awesome stories in this contest

a reply to: AboveBoard

Congrats! Can't wait to find out the theme you've chosen for the next one!

As to the next contest theme, I'll talk to Mr. BFFTexan to get the deets on when that will be and then (rubs hands gleefully in anticipation at reading your next awesome round of stories) we'll go from there!

edit on 6-10-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well done everyone! Winners and entrants. I love this forum

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
OMG, my mouth is still hanging open. I am so honored to be amongst the winners. I don't have much self confidence and wasn't even going to enter! You have all made me so happy and boosted my self esteem. WOW, just wow! Thank you all for such a wonderful experience!!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Thank you and congrats to all winners ! There were great stories around, some were sinister and some had hope in them and time was not wasted reading them.
Looking forward for next theme and reading what people produce..

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard
It was an excellent tale...told well!
Your acceptance speech is spot on...
So many 'very talented' story-tellers, here.
What an honor to receive such an award!
Thanks, again, for the entertainment (hope that's all it was!!!)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Am I late?

Well done to all the winners, this contest was packed full of brilliant stories. There's a great community of storytellers here at ATS, it's always a pleasure and a privilege to write alongside all of you.

Congratulations!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join