It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch: Feds Bulletin Describes Threat of Imminent Terrorist Attack on Southern Border

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Say what!??! The Feds are now saying the southern US border is under threat of an imminent terror attack by ISIS? You've got to be kidding me. Another fabulous problem caused by the administration's continued lack of border security and failed foreign policy? Or more hyper-ventilation false flag preparation following on the heals of UK statements that their terrorism alert status has gone up to severe.

Judicial Watch: Feds’ Bulletin Describes Threat of Imminent Terrorist Attack on Southern Border

Judicial Watch has just put out this statement:

Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued. Agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies have all been placed on alert and instructed to aggressively work all possible leads and sources concerning this imminent terrorist threat.

Specifically, Judicial Watch sources reveal that the militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) is confirmed to now be operating in Juarez, a famously crime-infested narcotics hotbed situated across from El Paso, Texas. Violent crimes are so rampant in Juarez that the U.S. State Department has issued a number of travel warnings for anyone planning to go there. The last one was issued just a few days ago.

So now we're going to have ISIS suicide bombers crossing the borders? We should have finished that fence.
edit on 842pm1212pm22014 by Bassago because: fix title

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I was positive it would have been Canada who attacked.

Who even knew the threat was coming from the south?!?

(i'm joking)

Seriously this is no big surprise. It was only a matter of time.

I live in AZ so I hope they stop the bastards.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hmmm.. This story in conjunction with THIS story really makes one think. I smell something brewing and it isn't coffee. People are starting to push against the laws put into place by the last big terror event, time to give them a reason to shut up and willingly accept them again.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well this sure does pop their excuses for failure wide open now doesn't it.

A few weeks ago everything was just hunky dorey.

The Obama Administration just can't seem to keep their stories straight.

What will they do next?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago
Say what!??! The Feds are now saying the southern US border is under threat of an imminent terror attack by ISIS? You've got to be kidding me. Another fabulous problem caused by the administration's continued lack of border security and failed foreign policy?

Failed? Nah. The attack will allow the masses to be rallied into a war mindset, according to plan. No problem at all.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

For clarification ...

This article is about Judicial Watch talking about a bulletin from the feds, right? It's not the actual bulletin. Do we have a link to the actual bulletin? I believe Judicial Watch, no problem. They are reporting what they found out. I'd like to see the Federal Bulletin itself as well.

Do we have that information ??
Or did I miss that somewhere ??
Is the Federal bulletin itself classified and under wraps?
Anyone know?

Thanks.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
Hmmm.. This story in conjunction with THIS story really makes one think. I smell something brewing and it isn't coffee. People are starting to push against the laws put into place by the last big terror event, time to give them a reason to shut up and willingly accept them again.

Exactly my thoughts as well. Almost like TPTB are building up to an orchestrated event. They're all singing the same tune.This has the feel of something big.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
Hmmm.. This story in conjunction with THIS story really makes one think. I smell something brewing and it isn't coffee.

This is what I also suspect

They tried to bomb Syria and was rejected by the people
They are now trying to gain support Through TERROR and Fear to gain the support to actually bomb Syria

Damn those sauds want that gas pipeline that's for sure

just my opinion
Riouz
edit on 29-8-2014 by Riouz because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2014 by Riouz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Seriously? Is there anyone that didn't see this coming.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

One more comment ... I can't help it ...

The Feds are now saying the southern US border is under threat of an imminent terror attack by ISIS?

The border has been wide open since America was founded. Administration after administration has left it open and said 'don't worry about it'. Some administrations (like the current one) are actually inviting illegals to come across. Terrorists crossing the wide open border and bringing down America ... It's been planned that way ... IMHO.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I can't find the feds bulletin just JW's original statement.

Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning By Feds on US Border

Edit - Take a look at this comment by Bobmbx, the rest is on the JW site.

Release Date: August 29, 2014
For Immediate Release DHS Press Office

Today, the United Kingdom raised the domestic threat level from international terrorism from “Substantial” to “Severe,” related to developments in Syria and Iraq. I have spoken to U.K. Home Secretary Theresa May about these changes.

At present, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the FBI are unaware of any specific, credible threat to the U.S. homeland from ISIL. Plainly, however, violent extremists who support ISIL have demonstrated the intent and capability to target American citizens overseas, and ISIL constitutes an active and serious threat within the region.

edit on 846pm2424pm22014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I can't find the feds bulletin just JW's original statement.

I can't find it either. Judicial Watch usually does a good job of digging up the dirt like this so I don't doubt them at all. Looks like they found someone leaking the info. I hope we get to see the original bulletin, it would be interesting....

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
There is a new boogie man ripe for scapegoating. Looks like time to use them has arrived.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago
There it is again, Bassago. Flag and Star. Maybe a false
flag and red star on everyone's baseball caps who kept
our southern border so porous it's an international
joke spanning decades. This issue is so scandalous the
people responsible and their actions define treason.

Let the consequences be visited upon the real
perpetrators of the weakness actually inviting attack.
But you know the people will pay: not the government.

edit on 29-8-2014 by derfreebie because: All the horses have been let in already

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thwarted attack at the border leads to air campaign against ISIL in Syria. Downed fighter jet in Syria blamed on Assad regime. Full scale invasion of Syria destroys Damascus. Saudi Arabia and Egypt attack Israel. Israel claims Promised Land.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Really? If you were ISIS would YOU attack the 'Southern Border'? Where's the pay-off? Wouldn't you attempt to do something in a major population center? A major landmark perhaps? A major utility installation? For what possible reason would you attack one of your potential points of entry? I'd also like to point out to the historically-challenged that border porosity is by no stretch of the imagination a new phenomenon. I suppose we could throw another $1B at SBInet or some similar taxpayer-funded failed solution so some other friend-of-a-friend can get rich.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Really? If you were ISIS would YOU attack the 'Southern Border'?

I think ISIS is more concerned about 'cleaning up' Islam ... killing muslims who aren't muslim enough (according to their version of Islam). However, there are other terrorist groups who would just love to come over the border and do some damage here. There are other national governments who would love to do so as well.

The border needs to be secure. Yet no democrat or republican has ever done this.

link   
There is no evidence of any terrorist attacks coming in from Mexico. This is right wing propaganda, intended to bring up the immigration debate all over again. Not that I mind the issue resurfacing, I'm just about as liberal as it gets, but I've always believed there should be tougher border security. The US should build a great wall; ten feet tall, 3 feet wide, solid concrete. Allowing illegals into the country and then rewarding them with green cards and welfare checks only reinforces criminal behavior.

link   
a reply to: jtma508

Really? If you were ISIS would YOU attack the 'Southern Border'? Where's the pay-off? Wouldn't you attempt to do something in a major population center? A major landmark perhaps? A major utility installation?

I don't know but as the bulletin mentions car bombs maybe ISIS want's a clogged, packed area that most folks down around San Diego are well familiar with. Like the San Ysidro border crossing.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegisteredUser
There is no evidence of any terrorist attacks coming in from Mexico. This is right wing propaganda, intended to bring up the immigration debate all over again. Not that I mind the issue resurfacing, I'm just about as liberal as it gets, but I've always believed there should be tougher border security. The US should build a great wall; ten feet tall, 3 feet wide, solid concrete. Allowing illegals into the country and then rewarding them with green cards and welfare checks only reinforces criminal behavior.

There never is any "evidence" is there.

And it's the Left Wing Executive Branch that has been raising the "bomb them" flags.

First last year with "bomb Syria" and now with bombing a Syria enemy.

Confusing with anything Obama isn't it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join