It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worried About Date Rape? These Guys Have the Nail Polish for You

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

originally posted by: InTheLight
Have you watched 'so you think you can dance'? The grinding is just part of the dance, nothing more.

That's psy-ops sht trying to tell us grinding is something normal.
Well no it isn't, it's not just dancing.

What next, the dick 360 degrees spin?
Oh, sorry, it's just part of the act.

If I were drinking 7-up it would have squirted out of my nose too.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

It doesn't matter "what you would do" IT MATTERS WHAT IS LEGAL.

THE END.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00nunya00
THE END.

Can I quote you on this? Oh wait, I already did. Is that rape?

link   
I suppose it'll be like this someday:

"Hi, I noticed you were grinding upon my crotch in a sexually suggestive way. I understand that this does not mean you wish to have sex with me. Having said that, you have sexually aroused me quite a bit, and I would enjoy having sex with you. Would you like to accompany me to a place alone where we can have sex? Please speak loudly and clearly into this digital recorder for the record your answer for future reference if needed. Please also note that I may record the sexual encounter in the event one of us decides to not continue having coitus".

link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: SearchLightsInc
The problem that we have here is the "fair game" rule. If i drink so much that i end up passing out, that does not give you permission to put your d**k in me.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Having a helluva time and then fingering a guy for rape when he was just following your(not you personally) lead isn't rape either.

How can there be a meeting of the minds without discussion? Drunk body language is garbled.

No prob. Don't get drunk around horny men. Apparently neither can communicate in a meaningful way.

I should have the right to get drunk wherever I want to without fear of being drugged, raped, or worse.

Are you rubbing your ass in their crotch? If so, don't come complaining to me.

It's called dirty dancing and it's been popular for some time now, it is not an OK for sex, never has been.

So what you're saying is that it's OK for the driver(woman) to start the engine. Rev the engine and then go, "Oops. No, not my thing."

Dancing is dancing, reving an engine is a whole other situation.

You obviously don't have a Y chromosome. Dude's don't look at it quite the same way. When they get rubbed they're expecting something.

If you can't dance the grind without controlling yourself then don't do the grind.

I don't know what a woman is going to do on the floor. Are you assuming we do? The opposite response. Don't want unwanted male attention, don't funk their junk.

Just tell her, I don't do the grind because I can't control my urges.

You know what's funny? That's how I start out all of my conversations with women.

Don't get laid much then?

7-up just shot up my nose, when I read that and couldn't contain my laughter...entrepid, I think you got owned

I'm not allowed THOSE comebacks.
It's a bitch sucky thing. Sorry. Just being part of the vagenda.

Nice. Quite an example for other members. (Can you give that 'strike-out' font BBcode so I can add "non-mod members" without being called on it? Thanks.
)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
What I'm seeing is an excuse given to *some* women for being willfully ignorant of male sexual triggers.

Tell it like is is.

It's like getting a ring for a 5 years relationship present and then saying :
''Oh you thought I was thinking about marriage? My bad!''

Girl goes crying and says : ''Don't you understand me and other women?''
edit on 25-8-2014 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

(post by 00nunya00 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TycoonBarnaby

Based on the trend of discussions and court cases I've seen on this matter, it's always the mans fault - because HE should have known better. The women in these cases never seem to have any accountability whatsoever. It's a dangerous precedent and I think more young women need to wake up to the fact that they hold just as much accountability as men in such circumstances.

Maybe I'm just the product of a bygone era, but I was told point blank at the tender age of thirteen NEVER to lead a guy on with promises or something I didn't intend on going through with. It's misleading, unfair teasing, and in some cases, an open invitation for more aggressive means of follow through if such behavior goes past a certain point.

Girls these days seem to want all the entitlements, but none of the responsibilities for their actions.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

"Hi, I noticed you were grinding upon my crotch in a sexually suggestive way. I understand that this does not mean you wish to have sex with me. Having said that, you have sexually aroused me quite a bit, and I would enjoy having sex with you. Would you like to accompany me to a place alone where we can have sex? Please speak loudly and clearly into this digital recorder for the record your answer for future reference if needed. Please also note that I may record the sexual encounter in the event one of us decides to not continue having coitus".

Well, at least there is a meeting of the minds as well as crotches during dancing.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 00nunya00

if we go down the "clear mind" path things get fuzzy. if a woman is making advances on me (no alcohol involved) you can be damn sure i'm not thinking clearly.

hormones are a hell of a drug. per the definition you provided, an argument could be made for rape in that instance (me getting raped by her, if that wasn't clear), and i find that absurd.

waking up with regrets in the morning doesn't constitute rape.

it is very double sided. a woman can get drunk, lose all inhibitions; and go home with a guy (who is also drunk) and that is somehow rape; but an intoxicated guy being seduced doesn't count as rape? no bueno.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

This is a neat idea, they've already created straws that'll change color when in contact with certain drugs.

The problem is, if you've had a few to many -- are you going to be paying close attention to the color of your nails or your straw?

I was also under the impression that "date rape" drugs are very hard to come by, and most aren't even being manufactured anymore?

If anything -- alcohol itself is the most dangerous date rape drug in and of itself!

No truer words have been spoken.

If the young ladies get a little alcohol and they are not use to it,Well the out come could be bad.

And that is not an excuse for the young men to take advantage of these young ladies.

link   

THE END.

Can I quote you on this? Oh wait, I already did. Is that rape?

Make a more coherent point that has an intellectual response possible, and I'll comment. Until then, try to think with your "head"----meaning the one on top of your shoulders.

ANOTHER insult. This one of a sexual(male/female) variety. Do you think you're winning anything here? I've stayed away from "cycles" "hormones" etc and you're just sinking yourself. Please, continue.

link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: TycoonBarnaby

Based on the trend of discussions and court cases I've seen on this matter, it's always the mans fault - because HE should have known better. The women in these cases never seem to have any accountability whatsoever. It's a dangerous precedent and I think more young women need to wake up to the fact that they hold just as much accountability as men in such circumstances.

Maybe I'm just the product of a bygone era, but I was told point blank at the tender age of thirteen NEVER to lead a guy on with promises or something I didn't intend on going through with. It's misleading, unfair teasing, and in some cases, an open invitation for more aggressive means of follow through if such behavior goes past a certain point.

Girls these days seem to want all the entitlements, but none of the responsibilities for their actions.

Are they legally sober? Then I agree, no matter what gender. Are they legally drunk? Then don't hold ANYONE to a legal decision more important than driving.

That certainly includes sex, which could end in pregnancy ONLY for the female, which many of you hold to be "sacred" and would deny the right of her to terminate even if she was raped.

THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE. IT "GOES IN" HER, AND THEN SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS TO PHYSICALLY DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES.

It's like none of y'all have ever even thought of what "sex" might mean in difference to men and women. My God. Seriously.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: SearchLightsInc
The problem that we have here is the "fair game" rule. If i drink so much that i end up passing out, that does not give you permission to put your d**k in me.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Having a helluva time and then fingering a guy for rape when he was just following your(not you personally) lead isn't rape either.

How can there be a meeting of the minds without discussion? Drunk body language is garbled.

No prob. Don't get drunk around horny men. Apparently neither can communicate in a meaningful way.

I should have the right to get drunk wherever I want to without fear of being drugged, raped, or worse.

Are you rubbing your ass in their crotch? If so, don't come complaining to me.

It's called dirty dancing and it's been popular for some time now, it is not an OK for sex, never has been.

So what you're saying is that it's OK for the driver(woman) to start the engine. Rev the engine and then go, "Oops. No, not my thing."

Dancing is dancing, reving an engine is a whole other situation.

You obviously don't have a Y chromosome. Dude's don't look at it quite the same way. When they get rubbed they're expecting something.

If you can't dance the grind without controlling yourself then don't do the grind.

I don't know what a woman is going to do on the floor. Are you assuming we do? The opposite response. Don't want unwanted male attention, don't funk their junk.

Just tell her, I don't do the grind because I can't control my urges.

You know what's funny? That's how I start out all of my conversations with women.

Don't get laid much then?

7-up just shot up my nose, when I read that and couldn't contain my laughter...entrepid, I think you got owned

I'm not allowed THOSE comebacks.
It's a bitch sucky thing. Sorry. Just being part of the vagenda.

hey, just kidding...but, that retort was kinda funny, even you have to admit that, intrepid

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Please continue with your "kill a rapist-Dad" self and explain what your previous comment meant. Don;t change the subject to try to "win.".

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Please also note that I may record the sexual encounter in the event one of us decides to not continue having coitus".

Please DO note that to her, otherwise, that's illegal too.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Please continue with your "kill a rapist-Dad" self and explain what your previous comment meant. Don;t change the subject to try to "win.".

I think after reading that response my only logic action is beating myself in the head. Maybe then it'll make sense.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: grayghost

This is a neat idea, they've already created straws that'll change color when in contact with certain drugs.

The problem is, if you've had a few to many -- are you going to be paying close attention to the color of your nails or your straw?

I was also under the impression that "date rape" drugs are very hard to come by, and most aren't even being manufactured anymore?

If anything -- alcohol itself is the most dangerous date rape drug in and of itself!

No truer words have been spoken.

If the young ladies get a little alcohol and they are not use to it,Well the out come could be bad.

And that is not an excuse for the young men to take advantage of these young ladies.

Is it not? Could she wear something that constitutes legal incapacitation, or not? Is a short skirt "legal consent?" Is nakedness "legal consent"? If not, is legally-incapacitated drunkenness "legal consent"? Argue that in a court of law.
edit on 25-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Please also note that I may record the sexual encounter in the event one of us decides to not continue having coitus".

Please DO note that to her, otherwise, that's illegal too.

Yeah, you need her consent to record as well.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I think after reading that response my only logic action is beating myself in the head. Maybe then it'll make sense.

Perhaps. I legally, strongly encourage you to do so, and then report back with the results.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join