It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foley Execution? Total Psy-op!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I finally watched that Foley beheading and all i can say is: Please tell me, you're not buying into it? For those that haven't seen it, here's the video i watched. Live Leak(sorry, don't know how to embed videos) and here's a youtube video, for those that were unaware; as was i.

1. It seems kind of odd, that Foley was just kneeling there; in a "brave and ready" position. No fight, no struggle??? Yeah, sure!
2. Where was the blood? Saw more during the OJ psy-op.
3. What's with the prepared speech?
4. Why is the "terrorist" using a plastic knife? lmfao
5. Why can't i stop laughing at this Psy-op?

Also, what's with the grins, his family seems to be sporting; during this interview, where the picture falls off the wall, in the studio they filmed this in? Oops that wasn't supposed to happen. It reminded me, of when the 3rd building fell, during 9-11; and they were broadcasting it, before it actually collapsed. Remember that one? lol

I'm not sure if the PTB are purposefully making these errors; are getting sloppy with their work; or if i'm just so awake, i see right through the b.s. Either way, NOT BUYING IT. Anyone that does, is rather naive!!! We live in the days of deception, like never before. I hope you realize, understand, and NEVER forget that. EVERYONE, on TV, is part of the deception.

Note to add: Here's a video that was posted from a member, on this thread. Thanks RoScoLaz4 for this shocking revelation.

edit on 108MonamAugam8 by ImDaMan because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Oh look, the 87th post by another self-proclaimed expert on whats real and what is not because something doesn't look the way it plays out in their head so it has to be fake. Because you know in movies they only decapitate people with machetes and blood shoots everywhere.

Couldn't you add this to one of those other posts making the same claims?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Just watched the second video and was thinking to myself, what's so F# FUNNY??!!!

S&F for you!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Oh look, the 87th post by another self-proclaimed expert on whats real and what is not because something doesn't look the way it plays out in their head so it has to be fake. Because you know in movies they only decapitate people with machetes and blood shoots everywhere.

"Experts" give in-depth analysis. I just gave a brief description, of what i saw, at 1st glance. If you want to believe in the script, that's on you. But, i mean, no one can be that stupid. lol

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Here's an article (probably already posted somewhere in the 87 threads) that says it was 'staged', even though Foley was beheaded somewhere else.

"THE beheading of American journalist, James Foley, at the hands of ISIS militants shocked the world but forensic experts have revealed the video was probably staged, with the murder happening off camera".
www.news.com.au... ev-1227034541900

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Does anything bad ever happen in this world, or is every single event in the news a psy-op, false flag or CIA machination?

No doubt the man in the video is a crisis actor recruited from Craigslist and his handler is just off screen.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

www.infowars.com...
Take a look at that.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
People can believe what they want and my issue isn't with that.

It is about the typical ATS crowd response of 37 posts about the same topic or thought but they are in different forums so it is okay.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

Agreed for the 88th time.
This was a mind control mechanism.
It was designed to make us see:

A: a message from Isis. A mantra to absorbe.
B: English speaking people can also be radical whatever's.
C: this could happen anywhere and it's the wests fault.

The US says it botched the rescue attempt. Maybe we killed everyone in the attempt.

So let's make a mind control video to ramp up the war effort in everyone who's not on board yet.
edit on 25-8-2014 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2014 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Yeah i hear you.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Looks like Justin Timberlake. lol IDK, even the picture looks like a photo-op, or something. lol

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
what do you all think of this ? i think the voice and speech patterns are IDENTICAL. the visual similarities are striking also. deeper and deeper it goes...

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

People can believe what they want and my issue isn't with that.

It is about the typical ATS crowd response of 37 posts about the same topic or thought but they are in different forums so it is okay.
I wasn't following the crowd, just posting the newest revelation; which was the interview with the picture falling off the wall. It's the latest buzz, in case you didn't know.
edit on 108MonamAugam8 by ImDaMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
what do you all think of this ? i think the voice and speech patterns are IDENTICAL. the visual similarities are striking also. deeper and deeper it goes...

Same girl, without a doubt. The voice is identical. Same facial features, also.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Oh wow ...BINGO ..we have a winner ...sneaky buggers ... a reply to: RoScoLaz4

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I'm with you on this, OP. I watched all the beheading vid's that I could find. Then I watched the fake Foley beheading. Compared to the others, it is obvious. And why would the terrorists edit out the actual beheading? It doesn't make any sense. And there is a lack of blood. Since 911 was the doorway to the middle east, too many people started questioning it. With the many failed attempts to bring down Syria and Iran, TPTB created ISIS to help them to justify what they are about to do to Syria and Iran. If they succeed Israel becomes the epi-center of the middle east and all those natural resources get controlled, and probably by the same little group that controls most of the natural resources everywhere else.

I wanted to add that the family of Foley does act bizarre. Very reminiscent of the families of Sandy Hook. No tears, laughing......I would be horrified if this happened to my family member and I would be in obvious emotional distress, as most normal human beings would be. These people are kooky.
edit on 25-8-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

That's the first time I have watched it and I have to agree, that is staged.. Even the Background setting looks sketchy to me..

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

What the F**K? I believe that is the same girl but because the guy in the video didn't put the two pictures next to each other I will have to go and dig a bit deeper.. That is unbelievable.. Nice find

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormyJust listen to the voices, without watching the video. I couldn't tell the difference.

Question is: why are they making such goofy errors? They must know, eventually, people are going to catch on. Is that what they want? Do they want people to wake up????

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy
Chins don't match. Foley's relative is more pointy, her eyes are naturally wider. They look very similar yes, that's all.

I personally do not get the impression they are the same person.

edit on 25-8-2014 by Vaedur because: added part about the eyes

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join