It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foley Execution? Total Psy-op!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

It really is not her.
Looks a bit the same but I can see it is not her.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

The first picture looks like Sheldon's girl Amy from Big Bang Theory.

Back on topic, there is a story that Foley might have been beheaded a year ago. So the video was held for a year until now when it's convenient to create a boogey man.

"Could James Foley have been murdered by ISIS a YEAR ago? New claims from Assad regime over footage of beheading as spies use 'vein analysis' to find Jihadi John".
www.dailymail.co.uk... rer-experts-warn-Briton-NOT-killer.html

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Here we go.

To the everything is fake crowd on ATS: Let your hair down kids, it's party time!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Yeah, Mayim Bialik, she came to my mind at first glance as well. It's what set the two apart in my mind. I've always had kind of a thing for Jewish girls and (hopefully not being racist) even apart from her name (Alex Israel) I thought she looked decidedly Jewish while Katie Foley does not.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Here's an article (probably already posted somewhere in the 87 threads) that says it was 'staged', even though Foley was beheaded somewhere else.

"THE beheading of American journalist, James Foley, at the hands of ISIS militants shocked the world but forensic experts have revealed the video was probably staged, with the murder happening off camera".
www.news.com.au... ev-1227034541900

I've seen enough beheadings to last me a lifetime and I have analyzed the Foley video.

As an expert (sorry I prefer to be anonymous), I have concluded the following:

The first part of the video is one of several "mock executions" which is why Foley is so calm. Just another run of the mill act to scare him.

Foley finally committed suicide.
edit: probably because Daniel Rye Ottosen was freed by the ransom being paid, and Foley realized it wouldn't happen in his case.

They decided to use his death for a video and faked it. Which is the reason for the lack of enough blood.
Not much blood squirting in an already dead man.
edit on 25-8-2014 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The still I saw looked fake as hell

And as for the girl, all it takes is a lil bit of make up and the same person could look totally different, my twitter feed is full of pics showing crap like it

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well to me it looks like one girl has a longer nose as well as a little bit chubbier cheeks. However that is easily done with todays standard of hollywood makupery…my friends wife does stuff like that all the time as a makeup artist.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Oh look, the 87th post by another self-proclaimed expert on whats real and what is not because something doesn't look the way it plays out in their head so it has to be fake. Because you know in movies they only decapitate people with machetes and blood shoots everywhere.

Couldn't you add this to one of those other posts making the same claims?

Oh look. Another mysteriously over-starred damage control response to someone realizing that "terrorism" is a gigantic hoax perpetrated by our keepers to trick stupid Americans into demanding further war. OP is absolutely right. This IS NOT a video of a real beheading.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I agree with you and the girl in the video too, pretty obvious hoaxed event. I wonder what they're trying to stir or create since they were determined to not go in and rescue the Christians and people being slaughtered and the women being kidnapped, raped and sexually mutiliated?

Now they want to go in? Or what?

Personally I'd like them all sent to Venus for a few years reform. We should establish a prison colony there especially for elite abusers and corruptors and their henchmen/minions/renegade rogue militia's. Not for people no matter what, just the demons in training at the top and mercenaries.
edit on 25-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The girl is obviously young, but two years younger in the Lanza video. Some of her features could well have changed a little.

Looks like the same person with slightly different hair and as others said, makeup and lighting can make someone look different.

One thing that was odd for me is, they didn't even flinch when the picture dropped from the wall making a crash behind them. I mean who wouldn't even look to see what happened? Oh yeah the laughing and smiling too. But then we know people always do that when they're nervous
Oh I meant grieving
Or was that just poor acting?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus
Alex Israel

James Foley's sister

Maybe not the same person, but they could easily be closely related

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
ISIS must have had an inside connect, at Guantanamo Bay. lol

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: shasta9600It's the same girl. Maybe you think they're different because of the shape of the mouth. But, look at her shoulders and her neck. Like i said before, not many people have that tear drop shaped head.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImDaMan
a reply to: shasta9600It's the same girl. Maybe you think they're different because of the shape of the mouth. But, look at her shoulders and her neck. Like i said before, not many people have that tear drop shaped head.

The bridge of their noses look different to me in those pics, but I'm certainly open to the idea that it very well could be the same girl

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Does anyone have voice analysis software? Seems to me that a voice-print would work better in determining whether they are the same person.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I think just using your eyes would achieve the same feat.

If you knew nothing about those two women - not even their names - and was asked if they were the same person, you would say not.

If you want recent pics of Alex Israel, take a look at her twitter. It's very clear they're different people.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarusNot many people walking around, with that shaped head. Sorry you can't see that. But, that not even the fact of the matter. Fact is, no one here can say, with 100% certainty there was a beheading. All i've seen is lots of stage play and hype.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The Thread op is right about the ready position its not like they had an firing squad at him in the place where they killed him he could have easily gotten away not to mention fighting back by grabbing the knife.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Apologies if this has been posted before. Foley seems to have two sets of parents. Maybe? They look alike?

youtu.be...
edit on Vamp2014000000Wed, 27 Aug 2014 05:03:48 -05001409133828K by VapourUK because: typo

edit on Vamp2014uWed, 27 Aug 2014 05:20:21 -05001409134821K by VapourUK because: edit

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Maybe they are laughing at the reaction of the producer after the picture fell. He or she was probably going balkistic ballistic off camera, at the crew. Have you ever struggled not to laugh when you see someone mad? I used to have to do it all the time with my parents and school teachers... their angry face, voice, behavior etc were very funny to me sometimes, whether they were angry with me or something or someone else.

Thats just what I thought of when I saw that interview.

The picture couldve been recently placed there, for a regular tv interview. Im sure its not that uncommon for a producer to, with permission and aid from the family, to "set the scene". Or, maybe it was all set up as a psyop. I havent made up my mind yet about the siblings. But the beheading video has some funny business going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join