It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fourth State of Water - Structured Water and Water Memory..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I recently came across the work of Gerald Pollack who is professor bio-engineering department of the University of Washington. He recently spent a decade researching the role water plays within cells. What was learned could change the way we look at water and the role it plays in biology.

Dr. Pollack has discovered that the water - within our cells - is structured and electrically charged, in such a way, as to provide a layer of protection around the proteins. This "exclusion zone" (referred to as EZ water) actually pushes away solid particles.

www.naturalnews.com...

EZ water has by some been called the Fourth phase of water or structured water. It is found in living things and it has its own distinct properties.

Although it looks like normal water it reacts differently under a spectrometer.

It appears that there are specific vibrational frequencies, in UV (at 270 nm), in visible light (at 660 nm), and in infra-red (at 808 nm)

It is worthy to note that known healing waters exhibit similar properties...

The more water absorbs the 270 nanometer light, the more it contains EZ water.....

Another laboratory took some of the famous healing waters from the Ganges and from Lourdes in France, brought it back to their laboratory, tested it, and showed it at a meeting, a scientific meeting on water. They weren’t particularly concerned about the 270-nanometer absorption. They didn’t know what to look for, they just showed various slides. Each and every one of those healing waters contained this 270-nanometer absorption band.”

blogs.naturalnews.com...

Here is a good introduction for anyway interested.

What I find most interesting about this is does it mean that this could explain somewhat how water stores a memory within it. If water can structure itself is ways we cannot really see directly maybe it can structure itself in ways to hold information.

If this is the case would it not help explain the likes of Emotes work on water crystals.. IN which water responds to emotions.

Or work done at the Aerospace Institute of the University of Stuttgart in Germany in which water droplets seemed to be imprinted by energies from the researchers carrying out the experiments...

Water is not something we should take for granted. It is an unusual substance and it makes up most of our bodies and covers most of the planets surface. If any of the above holds true we will really need to take a closer look at water and our relationship with this magical substance..

purp.

edit on 23-8-2014 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
There is much more to water than just the formula H2O. Pure H2O can't even easily exist in nature, as soon as it comes in contact with anything, it takes from it. Distilled water in a plastic jug is not pure H2O by any means.It will take from the plastic or even from the air till it is balanced for the environment.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thanks for the reply Ricky I was not aware the pure H2O cannot exist in nature but it does make perfect sense when I think about it.. If you have time Pollacks video is worth a watch I found it fascinating..

purp..

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Often water is referred to as the universal solvent, because so many things will be dissolved by it.

Too often these days, water is taken very much for granted. We need to learn to take better care of the water we have.

edit on 8/23/2014 by lonegurkha because: to add

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I saw a video a while ago that described how to use a tuning fork to change the bonding angles in water...or something like that. Molecular gematria is a fascinating study.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

You are confusing two very different things here.

Here is Dr. Pollacks lecture on the subject:

However what he means by 'structured water' is very different then the 'structured water' meant by Emoto or the microclusters dude.

He is not talking about the organization of water molecules into structures. He is talking about a state of water, at boundaries that naturally forms a 'ribbon' of pure H20 molecules pushing any other suspended molecules inward from the edge. That's my poor layperson's take on his work.

It has astonding implications but has nothing to do with 'immprinting emotions on water' or hexangonal water units or anything of that type.

I will watch the vid you show from him because I do think he is a brilliant researcher.

You can find more information about his work at:

waterjournal.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The lecture by Dr. Pollach is excellent and shorter then the one I have. But watching will dispel any notion that he is speaking about the 'other structured' waters you bring up in your OP which I assume came from a confusion in Natural News.

I don't want to say that Dr. Pollack's work has no bearing on these other properties of water but I do want people to differentiatte hte two. Dr. Pollack speaks of water near boundaries being ordered differently then water further from those boundaries.

Dr. Emoto's crystals, and micro clusters and other such speak to bulk waters not water that 'naturally' separates itself in close poximity to borders (i.e. cell walls) and shows a consistant ordering near those edges.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Thanks again for this new lecture by Dr. Pollack, I've finished part one and will do part two latter this evening. He has gone much further with this talk then the earlier lecture I refered to in an eariler post.

Again, as this is one of my areas of interest, thank you.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I am always amazed by the studies of water. It is the catalyst of all creation. You should look up the term chirality in relation to water's ability for cohesion and adhesion. In all of nature, there are male and female properties to matter and substance. Two of anything that seem to be the same can never be superimposed on each other apart from a neutral medium like water. Joining any chiral materials always requires a catalyst. I have always thought Hydrogen to be the key to waters memory properties.

With Hydrogen, there is one proton (+) and one electron (-). Between the two balanced states, the proton is joined to the Neutron, which is neutral. All of nature is then governed by the laws of invariant symmetry, but the weak force (Electron) does not follow the laws of invariant symmetry. Instead, the proton and neutron are in a yin/yang balance that heels the weak force. Symbolically, all of reality follows this pattern. With a proton, there is one down quark and two up. With the neutron, there are two down and one up. They are in balance. The electron must yield to the force of the other two. Mirror this to human nature or quantum mechanics and you get the same relationship. It shows up with all emotion and human interactions. The research you mentioned with water and emotion shows that emotion is tied to the way water reacts to the wave function of the human consciousness. They are immanently tied it seems.
edit on 23-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If a person was born that could control water in other people by just being near, they could control the world. A super alpha individual whose voice could calm the most agressive individual. Frequency can cause a lot of things to happen. One word could cause a release of the molecular bonds and a person would turn to liquid or burn like fire.

I'm sure our government has weaponized this already.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Urine is Structured Water, AKA The Fountain of Youth.
Urine: Your Own Perfect Medicine
Cheers Big Ears

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Hello thank you for your reply and contribution to the thread.

I am aware that Docter Emotos work is not the same as structured water. However I feel it may have something in common. When Emoto froze water from healing places it formed beautiful crystals. When water from healing places is measured for light absorption it contains the 270-nanometer absorption frequency.

That suggests that maybe the two different types of work are sharing something and that structured water may help to explain the work from Doctor Emoto..

purp

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Thank you for your reply. I was not aware of those physical properties of water. It will take me a little while to digest the information. I will look at the term chirality too..

purp..

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dingo80
Urine is Structured Water, AKA The Fountain of Youth.
Urine: Your Own Perfect Medicine
Cheers Big Ears

Just had a read of that. Amazing stuff. DIdn't know it at all.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dingo80

thanks that for never thought about structured pee before..

purp..

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Drinking your own pee sounds pretty horrific doesn't it. But that's the medical industry for you, If they can't make some $$$ out of it, it is just an Old Wives Tale or Quack Medicine.
I just put in One Link, but if you research it, the studies are conclusive.
Urine Therapy is a Hidden knowledge just like Alternative Cancer Treatments.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Water is also plentiful throughout our universe in the form of ice in comets. It is believed that comets brought water to earth.
The panspermia theory relies on water as the vehicle which spreads life forming amino acids throughout the universe.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Ill just leave this here so you all know what is truly the fourth state of water

if you want to account all the crystalline phases

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Well there you have it. The Truth about the 4th State of Water, brought to you by Wikipedia.
Thanks Indigent, you can't argue because they have a graph to prove it.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Thank you for your graph showing water states. Could you please explain how the graph defines EZ water because I cannot see it..

Kind Regards

Purp..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join