It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fourth State of Water - Structured Water and Water Memory..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Dingo80

Really the idea does not sound that bad to me. I am aware it is clean stuff and kinds from blood its not like eating your own poop.

There is a lot to be said for old wifes tails sometimes..

purp

:-)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I don't trust Wikipedia as a Source. That's all. You can do better poster.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Nothing inherently bad about Wikipedia, you can always go straight to the primary source by following the references.

Natural News, on the other hand, is sensational pseudo-scientific garbage.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Sorry not understanding you. I did not use wikipedia..

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

Nothing inherently bad about Wikipedia, you can always go straight to the primary source by following the references.

Natural News, on the other hand, is sensational pseudo-scientific garbage.

Gerald Pollack is not a pseudo-scientist. He is UW professor of bioengineering and has a lot of papers behind him.

Here are some of his credentials.

Doctor of Philosophy Editor-in-chief, WATER Professor, University of Washington Founding Fellow, American Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering Fellow, American Heart Association, Biomedical Engineering Society Honorary Doctorate, Ural State University, Ekaterinburg, Russia Honorary Professor, Russian Academy of Sciences Foreign Member, Srpska Academy, Serbia National Institutes of Health Director’s Transformative R01 Research Award, 2009 Prigogine Medal, 2012

communitycommunique.net...

The science is correct that is established. It is me that has been speculating...

purp..

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Water is a magical substance. Traditionally a link between this world and the spirit world. Maybe some properties of water will never be understood from this Universe...

Water should be treated with reverence and respect. Like all life on this planet...

Good thread purp...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Cool! Gotta love this stuff.

F&S

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
For the pics or it didn't happen crowd, have a look at this paper:

waterjournal.org...

They photographed some of the superstructures forming in water.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dingo80
Urine is Structured Water, AKA The Fountain of Youth.
Urine: Your Own Perfect Medicine
Cheers Big Ears

How much of my pee should I consume everyday? Will it make me younger?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: asciikewl

Thanks for that...

Stable water clusters tens of nanometres to millimetres in dimensions can be seen under the transmission electron microscope (TEM) and the atomic force microscope (AFM). These appear by drying specially prepared distilled water at room temperature and pressure (Lo A. et al., 2012). The clusters consist of millions to billions of water molecules and come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes (Figure 1). They make up structures that are flexible, and can be deformed by the tips of the atomic force microscope probe if scanned in the contact mode. Otherwise, they remain stable for weeks, even months at room temperature and pressure. They have all the characteristics of ‘soft matter’ - liquids, liquid crystals, colloids, polymers, gels, and foams - that form mesoscopic structures much larger than the molecules themselves, but small compared with the bulk material (Web ref. 1 ).

waterjournal.org...

edit on 24-8-2014 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Be like water my friend.

edit on 24-8-2014 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2014 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Gerald Pollack is not a pseudo-scientist. He is UW professor of bioengineering and has a lot of papers behind him.

I suspect that he is referring to your citation of Masaru Emoto and his "magic water." Emoto is a known crackpot, and that's the pseudo-science side of it. As noted earlier, there are two separate things here -- Pollack's work, which is credible, and Emoto's, which is not.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

It s not correct to dismiss Emote as a known crackpot his experiments have been repeated world wide with varying results. Applying prinicples of Quantum physics and wave collapse give a mechanism by which the ice crystals can form.

What about the work regarding Aerospace Institute of the University of Stuttgart in Germany in which the scientists appeared to leave a signature imprint on droplets of water. Is this the work of known crackpots too.

We are both aware that Pollacks work is credible I was suggesting a link between them all. Trying to show that water forms clusters and has as such an unknown structure and that these may play a role in water memory.

purp..

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

What about the work regarding Aerospace Institute of the University of Stuttgart in Germany in which the scientists appeared to leave a signature imprint on droplets of water. Is this the work of known crackpots too.

I don't know, I'd have to look at the methodology and findings, which I am not super interested in doing, because I burned a bunch of time looking into Emoto's claims and results a couple of years ago. I did find those who claimed to have reproduced his findings, but they were no more credible than he was. There is no scientific basis for the claim that writing words on bottles or thinking happy thoughts or whatever can cause a change in crystalline structure.

Add to that the fact that he's selling the stuff for $35 a bottle, and I think we can pretty much dismiss his as a crackpot.

edit on 24-8-2014 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

Thank you for your reply.. I do see it a little different to you...

There is no scientific basis for the claim that writing words on bottles or thinking happy thoughts or whatever can cause a change in crystalline structure.

Maybe there is I made a comparison in the OP regarding water from healing waters absorb 270 nanometer light. That is the same for Pollacks structured water and the same types of water that formed the most beutiful of Emotes crystals.

Now I am not trying to make a scientific claim. I am just exploring the idea that there may be a link and there appears to be a certain amount of evidence to support this.

HADO is a product selling in the The Netherlands. If people want to repackage other peoples ideas and resell them that is there decision. But that action does not in any way detract from the information provided in this thread.

purp..

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I have to agree that the work should be separated. I'm not convinced Dr Emoto is a 'crackpot' and I've seen other cretible work on water memory - most notible some of the work on homeopapthy and bio-photons.

However, Dr. Pollack's work within main stream, conventional 'science' is remarkable and it's scope of possible implications very profound that you do a disserivce by associating his work with the work of less, for lack of a better term, respected and 'placed' researchers.

Especially on this forum where there are many 'leaps of logic' and quick assumptions made.

This is extremely important work and deserves responsible reporting.

All the other work you cite in the OP is about what Dr. Pollack would call Bulk Water, not Exclusion Zone water and that is a very important difference and one that is easily, really easily confused.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Thank you for your reply.

I was not trying to do Pollack a disservice. I know he is respected by the scientific community. Equally however the claims of Emote and the Aerospace Institute of the University of Stuttgart in Germany are so profound if true that they are deserving of further investigation.

I was aware that EZ water is different to normal water. I thought maybe it is not possible that EZ type water to exist within normal bulk water and that maybe structured water could be a mechanism for water memory.

kind regards

purp..)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Thank you for your reply.

I was not trying to do Pollack a disservice. I know he is respected by the scientific community. Equally however the claims of Emote and the Aerospace Institute of the University of Stuttgart in Germany are so profound if true that they are deserving of further investigation.

I was aware that EZ water is different to normal water. I thought maybe it is not possible that EZ type water to exist within normal bulk water and that maybe structured water could be a mechanism for water memory.

kind regards

purp..)

I'll go with you here a bit and take you a little bit further.

As an earlier posters said, I too believe, that water is the mediator between matter and spirit. And I can see how the Exclusion Zone of water edges (I don't know Dr. Pollock's work well enough to know whether it works at all boundaries or just boundaries of certain materials.)

Now I'm going to go back to the work of two great thinkers on the subject of water and the flow of water. Vicktor Schraberger and Rudlof Steiner. The work of Dr. Steiner has gone on in the work of Theodore Schenck and as most of my books are in storage, I can't recall the other modern researcher.

Now all these people believe that water has the capability to carry, in nature, information from one location to another that the meanders of natural freshwater courses pick up information at one location and deposit it further on allowing the environment to make necessary corrections in those nearby environments. This is going on contanstly, over different lengths of communication, and all manner of chemical and electrical information (also consider the movement of nutrients - think the Nile Floods). They also believe the blood in animals serves a similar purpose. So the water carries both a matter information exchange and well as a subtle spirit message.

Consider all the dams and other restrictions on the natural flow of water - how would that damage the biosphere. Questions asked over a hundred years ago by these men.

You say, it's not possible. Well consider this. Breast Milk changes in response to the needs of the child suckled. There is no physical material mechanism to explain this phenomenon.

BTW Theodor Schwenk's son has book that has water pictures much like Emotos but are more organic in nature and less crystalline. He calls them Drop Pictures and they are probably on line. Now his results require an experienced and practiced experimenter to reproduce because the actual experimenter affect the water and he used distilled water.

Then not exactly about water but look up Albert Fritz Popp and his bio-photon work. It's amazing.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Viktor Schrauberger was one of the Nazi UFO scientists (not by choice) and proposed implosive energy production as a better way to provide energy.

UFOs, none destructive energy. What's not to like.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Thank you for your reply. It has given me some food for thought and books to pick up. I am interested in learning about water atm.

I do not think it sounds silly that water can carry information in it and the likes of damns can mess it up. I have looked at flow forms and am aware that dams restrict plant growth down stream.

In regards to the experimenter affecting the water I have often wondered if that is why some experiments are hard to reproduce. The intent and belief system of the scientist could affect the sensitive energies of water.

kind regards

purp..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join