It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran 72 virgins or the day of judgement? You decide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

You stand against men who have done you no harm and who believed their was a path to love.

I dont stand against any man, I only stand against the message. If your message is the same message of the people that you claim I oppose, then I stand against your message and theirs as well.

You make false accusations against them, as I once did, but you haven't even read the book. Do you believe everything everyone says?

What false accusations are you refering to? Please be specific.

People seem to be afraid to even touch the texts of a prophet not there own. Then they follow men who say give me money and I will tell you the truth. Not one of the prophets sold the word of God.

Ive examined other texts before examining the bible in its original languages. From my analysis, no text comes close to what the bible is.

But you believe in the interpretations given to us by the greedy men who thought religion, God's word, was a path to financial gain.

Not so. I believe in what the Holy Spirit reveals to me. Things that can be mathematically audited and proven within the original languages of the bible. I will not disclose them to someone who will not acknowledge that Jesus died for our sins, as the knowledge that I have been entrusted with will not benefit the non-believer.

Who exactly owns God's word and thus has the right to sell it????

The Word of God belongs to God. He has given it to His servants to share with the world. It is the only truth in a world full of dis-information and ecumenal propaganda.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I don't know what Ma'jooj and Ya'jooj have to do with the thread but I believe they are active in the world right now, not 1000 years away. If they were 1000 years away, the State of Israel simply wouldn't exist today...

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

There is an order to prophecy.

Jews man's kingdom physical covenat/law. Christ fulfilled the law

Christian man's spiritual covenant/ Grace by faith, the prophet fulfills the requirements of the covenant, day of judgment.

Next is the kingdom of the Holy Spirit (second coming) , still in our physical bodies. Will our bodies survive 1000 years or does it imply simply a period of time where the physical bodies continue to pass away.

Except everyone believes in an immortal spirit, so know one believes in death of the Spirit and thus we are able to bury death with Satan ad we rise above him.

the fianl is the kingdom of God with new bodies both male and female.

If you don't understand I'm sorry, maybe you should go back and read it for yourself.

edit on 23-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Jesus died for my sins and he lives within me. He is the Holy Spirit sent to me by his father, exactly what the bible says.

All the men I listed believe in the "light", "that God is one, both male and female", and the Holy Spirit.

You say because they were not perfect men and that you disagree with some of the texts that they were liars. They claimed to be prophets, started all the world's religions. It is not the prophets who stand in contradiction only your understanding.

But they do not contradict Christ, only bad interpretations contradict Christ.

If your so sure, show me the passages that are against the Holy Spirit and I will interpret them for you. Any verse any scripture, I've read many and understand everything i've read. Still no contradictions.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25

The baptism of John what was it? Since you say you believe in baptism and the bible only speaks of two, but John says the baptism of Christ superseded anything he was doing.

John's baptism was repentance (to turn away from sin, to stop sinning, to sin no more).This was important that they cleansed themselves ritually to make way for the perfect Christ, who would Take away their sins.

Jesus baptism of the Holy Spirit can only come to the man who believes he is above sin/Satan and can indeed with the help of the Holy Spirt walk a path of perfection and shine like Christ.

Satan is never called God's son, but Jesus called those of us who believe in the Holy Spirit to be son's. He is the way and his way is perfect.

The spirit of disobedience and chaos remains in our lives everyday. This spirit that tells us to justify sin by ritual. What was Satan's biggest lies.

1. He can give you the world
2. If you have all the knowledge in the world you will be like God, Even jesus said none is good.
3. The lie he tells through the church he established, Satan tells you it's his world and you will always fail to overcome his will.

Ad his biggest lie, it's ok to sin a d long as you perform the right ritual you will go to heaven.

If you still believe that it's impossible to ignore the Spirit of disobedience/Satan, than what baptism did you receive? And from what doctrine did this baptism come from???

Only the one who believes he can overcome sin can find heaven within. Those who remain in sin will remain afraid and suffer much depression.

John's baptism was of repentance, as you must first turn away from sin as preparation for believing that your sins are paid for.

The water baptism that is practiced today is an image of death and rebirth. As we are submerged under water, death as a sinner is depicted. As you emerge from the water, rebirth as a new sinless creation is depicted. This ritual is nothing more than a symbol of our baptism in Christ. We die as sinners in Him and rise as redeemed creatures in Him.

John's baptism + Jesus' baptism = turning away from sin, then believing that Jesus will/has paid for your sins.

Repentance of sin means that you realize that you are a sinner, and you dont like it, so you turn your back on it. Salvation comes when you realize that Jesus neuralized your sins on the cross.

Why is this such a controversial subject? Im not trying to excuse sin, nor am I advocating the practice of evil. I am simply saying that before you do good works, first believe that Jesus died for your sins.

Good works are GOOD. Food is GOOD. But you wash your hands before you eat, so wash your sins away with the blood of Christ before you continue in your deeds.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It really looks like you are trying to obfuscate the issue. I was simply pointing out the one contradiction in one important area, marriage in heaven and what Jesus said about it that is so clearly contradictory to what looks like some sort of bastardized Mormonism in Islam.

But it doesn't surprise me in the least with a major effort underway to convince the ignorant that there really is a close relationship between the Hebrew prophets, Jesus and the disciples teaching and the clear attempt at a neo-eastern pseudo-association with Hebrew scripture and Messiah.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Jesus died for my sins and he lives within me. He is the Holy Spirit sent to me by his father, exactly what the bible says.

So you do believe that Jesus paid for your sins? If this is the case, then Im happy for you. (Im not being sarcastic)

You say because they were not perfect men and that you disagree with some of the texts that they were liars. They claimed to be prophets, started all the world's religions. It is not the prophets who stand in contradiction only your understanding.

Do these prophets teach that salvation comes by believing that Jesus paid for our sins with His own blood? If they dont, then they are teaching blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Moses was before Christ, so he taught the same idea with the sacrifice of the spotless lamb. The Law that God gave to Moses was designed to reveal that man is a sinner from birth, and that we need atonement.

I said no such thing! No man is perfect (except Jesus). I said that anyone who teaches eternal life by works, is a liar.

If your so sure, show me the passages that are against the Holy Spirit and I will interpret them for you. Any verse any scripture, I've read many and understand everything i've read. Still no contradictions.

I dont need to show you a passage. Tell me the message, and Ill let you know whether or not the bible says its kosher.
edit on 23-8-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I'm not trying to go against you. What I am saying is you have become so indoctrinated by water baptism as a necessary ritual that you can't see past it.

All of these men claimed what they were teaching was from the Holy Spirit. They were not perfect men but they were not blasphemous.

What you believe is Ghandi couldn't possibly be full of the Holy Spirit, but what did he teach that is against the Holy Spirit? What did Buddah teach that was against the Holy Spirit?

Show me te verse in any scripture that is against the Holy Spirit. There are some apparent contradictions to the physical Christ but None to the Holy Spirit.

The bible says speaking against the son will be forgiven but not blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Where did anyone of te profits from any main religion teach against the Holy Spirit.

The apparent contradiction is the OT wars. If you believe all the cananites were practicing human sacrifice and cannibalism, then you can see why it was just. And you have already justified this if you say you believe in Christ?

Why is only Moses justified, wasn't Mohammed at war, why do you refuse to justify him as a profit? He claimed that the Jews and Christians were like distant brothers that were waiting for the interpretation, which is the revelation of Jesus Christ, the same thing you are waiting for.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I'm not trying to go against you. What I am saying is you have become so indoctrinated by water baptism as a necessary ritual that you can't see past it.

Look, you are making a lot of generalized judgments against me. I did not say that I believed that water baptism is a requirement. I just revealed its symbolic meaning. All you know about me is what I have revealed to you: that I believe in Jesus' death as payment for my sins. How many more times must I repeat that?

Show me where Buddha, Ghandi, and/or Mohammed taught that Jesus died to pay for our sins. Ive never seen any one of them teach such a thing. That is why I consider their words blasphemy. They exult the works of man over the works of the Christ.

Moses recieved direct instruction from God. God told ancient Israel who to kill and who to spare. When they disobeyed God's orders (whether to kill or to stand down) bad things happened. In this age, there are no priests, the government is not centralized around a temple that God dwells in. God does not give us the right to kill outside of self defense. The times are different, and God's method of revelation is different.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

All of these men claimed what they were teaching was from the Holy Spirit. They were not perfect men but they were not blasphemous.

What you believe is Ghandi couldn't possibly be full of the Holy Spirit, but what did he teach that is against the Holy Spirit? What did Buddah teach that was against the Holy Spirit.

Because they were not blasphemous or teach anything clearly against doesn't mean that they were inspired otherwise. What sort of sophomoric question is that?

But I will tell you the difference. Hebrew prophets had to do with the Hebrew nation and the Hebrew covenant, the Hebrew relationship with other nations on the earth, their place in the history of mankind, their oracle status with the Almighty and the Messiah. Nothing that the Buddha troubled himself about.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

You might want to show where Jesus said he will die for your sins as well

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Well how have you been? Haven't seen you around.

As for your question to BP, seriously?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

You're late. I expected to see you here an hour ago.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Jesus and John the Baptist got along real well. So well, that John had a nick name for Jesus: Lamb of God, who takes sin away from the world.

We all know what Lamb of God means.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I see your problem let me see if this helps. You say its Christ's blood that saves and thus forgives. And you are correct, who does this blood cover?

1 Timothy 4:10.
Thats why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

Jesus love and blood covers all sins, not just believers.

What is meant by this???? Surely the wicked don't get saved. This is faith, and a promise that judgement comes from within, emotional states, anger and depression.

You see only the one who follows the prophet and the Holy Spirit within can accept the message that he is forgiven and that he is to be on the path of virtue, towards perfection.

The unrepentant sinner will never experience the joy of the Holy Spirit, not because his sins are not covers by Christ's blood, but because he or she is still fighting against the Spirit and thus is afraid of God.

All the prophets of the religions teach God like a father, they all teach that you can overcome sin and recive mercy from God. They teach to follow the path of the HOLY Spirit within.

If a man follows the Holy Spirit even if he never knew the physical Christ won't his sins be covered by Christ's blood. Thus proving the bible correct. You must believe in Jesus Christ to be saved.

We get so attached to the Name Jesus that we forget he is also the Holy Spirit. And Although the name Jesus doesn't appear in every text, the light and or the Holy Spirit does.

All the prophets used at least one name that matches one of Christ's names when interpreted.

Don't you see Gandhi believed in the Holy Spirit, was enlightened by the Holy Spirit, because he believed that we are all connected by that spirit. His sins were coveted as should be obvious by his life and teaching.

He was a prophet to a religion that had lost its way. The Vedas should read more like the 99 names of Allah, where all the names are attributes of one God not many Gods.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

They claimed to be inspired, and when I read the texts my heart says Amen.

You can believe what you like

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

a reply to: DarknStormy

I'm sure this happens but the Koran does not condone such behavior. Alcohol is forbidden in the Koran but will be given back in the new age comming soon, just like predicted.

That is not correct... Alcohol can be used for positive uses just as it can be used for negative uses also. If alcohol is being used for Negative outcomes then yes it is prohibited but if alcohol is being used for positive uses then alcohol is not prohibited.

So becoming an alcoholic would be prohibited because it has no benefit to the individual for many different reasons but if Alcohol is used in say medical swabs to keep something sterile then alcohol is serving a positive purpose. To assume Islam bans the complete use of alcohol is ridiculous because there are many benefits to using alcohol. Putting it down your throat is not the only use either.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I see what your saying, but I will not accept that. The fact that Jesus died for our sins does not save us. We need to believe it to be saved.

Show me where your prophets said, "BELIEVE on Jesus Christ and you will be saved".

Jesus is not the Holy Spirit. He is in union with the Father and the Holy Spirit, but they are 3 different beings.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Dingo80

The wives of the enlightened men,, the "men" is plural,, not singular,, ie:
it is not "The wives of the enlightened,,man.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I see what your saying, but I will not accept that. The fact that Jesus died for our sins does not save us. We need to believe it to be saved.

Show me where your prophets said, "BELIEVE on Jesus Christ and you will be saved".

Jesus is not the Holy Spirit. He is in union with the Father and the Holy Spirit, but they are 3 different beings.

Neither is there salvation in any other:
for there is none other name under heaven given among men,
whereby we must be saved.

ask and, so on and so forth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join