It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin and Purgatory; Palin Responds to Elizabeth Warren

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The US elected GWB for how many terms? I'd say she is just about perfect for the US political majority.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ugh.. I suffered though it. My view: The US's economy has long been centered around the Service Industry ( as opposed to a Manufacturing Industry). McDonald's employees should get a fair, living wage for a number of reasons. 1) obviously McDonalds and other fast food restaurants are everywhere, in almost every town in America. They obviously hold value, whether one likes it or not. 2) The type of work doesn't matter anymore, not for a basic living wage. These employees are doing what is asked of them. What is asked of them holds value does it not? 3) "Stepping Stone jobs"? That's funny. Stepping stone to what exactly? I'd say the US government has done it's fair share to make sure those jobs don't exist. From rewarding American companies to export jobs over seas, to not passing a jobs bill, not passing an infrastructure bill, to not keeping education costs down or not funding or cutting funding for education... Etc.
IMHO, the bottom line is, if you work FT anywhere, you deserve a living wage.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
And to think, she almost came within 1 step removed from the Presidency. Just thinking about it makes my right eye start twitching nervously. You just can’t make this stuff up.

Another thing that amazes me is that she apparently has enough of a following to make big bucks and start her own network. It makes me think that this nation, as a whole, is suffering from some sort of deranged, twisted mental disorder. I do wish someone would tell her to quit running around out there selling “CRAZY”, though, cause the truth is we’re all stocked up!

On the bright side, if that broadcast was monitored by some evil alien presence out there searching for intelligent life to exterminate, we don’t have to worry about that now. Thanks, Sarah...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
"Stepping Stone jobs"? Yeah, tell that to the 50-somethings working in the only jobs around.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: justnotnormal
Sooo... When does she get naked?

Even if she got naked it wouldn't be worth a hundred bucks a year.

Says You

'O follower of big-bang ideosyncracy

She's hot...but hey I am elderly
edit on th31140771371310352014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Can anyone translate what she was saying?

I don't speak Klingon.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: buster2010

Sooo... When does she get naked?

Even if she got naked it wouldn't be worth a hundred bucks a year.

Says You

'O follower of big-bang ideosyncracy

She's hot...but hey I am elderly

Agreed, and I am not old at all. Seeing that the entire front line of US politics are really just talking heads, I would rather look at her than most others. Might as well enjoy looking at something attractive spewing BS than some stuffy boys club doing the same.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Oh my Glob that was painful.

Was she attempting humour and trying to convey that she has a personality?

And as i'm on my third line should i insert a comment about wanting to give her one now? 'Coz after that i don't any-more, she's totally banned from the wank-bank.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Can anyone translate what she was saying?
I don't speak Klingon.

Sure.

Something about working at McDonalds is an Apprenticeship for Vegans. Liberals hate Colonel Saunders. Anyone who serves you coffee should be spat on and made to eat broken glass. Then there was something about Commies coming for your kids. Freedom, fancy walkin, 911, #BENGAZI!!!, Solyndra, Acorn, Obama smells of Poo...

Oh, yeah. And she can see Russia from her house.

Hope that helped.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

And as i'm on my third line should i insert a comment about wanting to give her one now? 'Coz after that i don't any-more, she's totally banned from the wank-bank.

HAHAHA!!! Let's be realistic 99% of men would jump on that if they had the chance... Politics have no place in the bedroom for any man!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

HAHAHA!!! Let's be realistic 99% of men would jump on that if they had the chance... Politics have no place in the bedroom for any man!

Yeah i'd still hit it...

pretty sure John Mc Cain would give me 500 bucks to let him watch too...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
#iddopalin

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Oh, I can think of a few comedians that will happily pony up $100 to get late night material.

And all the therapists that need to cure their 'I'd do that' type braindead testosterone addled patients of thinking with the little head to the total exclusion of the big head may need to put her on a continuous loop as a treatment plan.

What's that line about 'Don't Put Your **** In Crazy?'

Gotta give John McCain credit though. If he'd won the election, the CPR machine would ever be close by, and a major contingency of lifesaving measures including multiple organ transplants would be on permanent standby, just so we didn't get saddled with THAT.

That's why Jesse Ventura named Howard Stern as his running mate, because he figured then no one would try to Zapruder him, and Howard, hilariously, agreed.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
Oh, I can think of a few comedians that will happily pony up $100 to get late night material.

And all the therapists that need to cure their 'I'd do that' type braindead testosterone addled patients of thinking with the little head to the total exclusion of the big head may need to put her on a continuous loop as a treatment plan.

What's that line about 'Don't Put Your **** In Crazy?'

Gotta give John McCain credit though. If he'd won the election, the CPR machine would ever be close by, and a major contingency of lifesaving measures including multiple organ transplants would be on permanent standby, just so we didn't get saddled with THAT.

That's why Jesse Ventura named Howard Stern as his running mate, because he figured then no one would try to Zapruder him, and Howard, hilariously, agreed.

At the end of the day, the political choices given in the US leave me better off thinking with my smaller head because it's the only good thing that will come out of the Gov.

Sure, woo me with a cute girl next door... Politicians are nothing more than a face to deliver messages from behind the curtain.

What's that line about... "Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain... I am the Great Oz!"
Exactly.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
There's only one thing this woman can do to save herself from herself....photo spread in Hustler.
I'd buy it!!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sarah Palin is represeting something in this country we was told by our Fore Fathers----FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
It appears the character Tina Fey created for Saturday Night Live. As a wacked out version of Sarah Palin. Is now being played by Ms. Palin herself.

This is a strange world we live in. Its no wonder people choose to believe in alternate versions of our present reality. Of all the strange theories I've heard through the years none are "crazier" than our present living situation.

Strict
edit on 2231Wed, 13 Aug 2014 01:52:22 -0500522014-08-13T01:52:22-05:003122u08 by Strictsum because: To edit

top topics

<< 1   >>

join