It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcism of Emily Rose (Anneliese Michel) Interesting questions/answers with the entities posessing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

I'm a Deist. I recognize there is a creator, but that was this entity's sole function - to create our world.

Now it sits back and watches the carnage.

I am a retired (medical) police officer and now private investigator. I do not know how many times I have been in extreme danger knowing I was going to die but instead walk out unharmed without a scratch. Walking the streets of Amsterdam or Brussels or Berlin at 0200 hours working leads.

It is not luck..... it is being under God's protection.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I'm not here to dispute belief in divine intervention.

My original point here was that this is severe mental illness. This kind of thing is displayed daily in every mental health ward in the world. It isn't supernatural.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

I'm a Deist. I recognize there is a creator, but that was this entity's sole function - to create our world.

I am a retired (medical) police officer and now private investigator. I do not know how many times I have been in extreme danger knowing I was going to die but instead walk out unharmed without a scratch. Walking the streets of Amsterdam or Brussels or Berlin at 0200 hours working leads.

Just for my education, what is a medical police officer?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

Sorry medically retired. On duty injury.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Oh. I thought you might have been a medical examiner for the police or something. Sorry you got hurt, glad they did right by you and gave you a retirement.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Oh. I thought you might have been a medical examiner for the police or something. Sorry you got hurt, glad they did right by you and gave you a retirement.

Are you still in the military?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Are you still in the military?

Recently retired. 25 years was more than enough.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimens
a reply to: maxzen2004

Thanks for the video, do think there is something weird going on but not the weird your after.
This demon seems to be pro-church witch is strange to say the least.

From the middle and on i hear constant bickering concerning misuse of church attire and even seating arrangements that should be reverted back to old standards, am i hearing this correct, a "demon" doesn't like the benches in church!! That's more something a human being forced to sit on them day's on end would like to say.

At 7:24 it stated there should be respect for the pope, again, a demon re-enforcing church laws, if anything i would have thought they would try to make you think god does not exist at all.

Not challenging the authenticity, just find it a most peculiar conversation.

I think that I read somewhere where part of the belief in the ritual includes the principle that the demon or devil can be forced to tell the truth by the name of God and the Saints and Mary and so forth, even if that truth supports and praises God and the Church. Thus, based on that, the conversation would be consistent with that principle.

Assuming that you believe in that sort of thing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join