It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcism of Emily Rose (Anneliese Michel) Interesting questions/answers with the entities posessing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The German priest talks with the demons possessing the girl about Fatima, guardian angels, the church and what they dread the most.

It's in German with English sub-titles, worth hearing.

www.youtube.com...

I didn't know she was cursed by another woman.

Please remove if this is a repeat.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

thats my favourite horror film aswell, im going to have a look at this video, thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I am hoping this embed works.
That is a weird video so far.
Just for humor sake, try turning on the closed captions in english for a 2nd listen.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

There is not many things in this world that scare me ...

but possession by a demon /jinn ....

scares the # out of me .

and for this reason my fears keep me away from delving into Magick .

i can only go so far with it ..

i think this is the reason Alister Crowley was able to progress with it because he simply had no fear of these demons .

anyone else feel the same ?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

I am with you on this, completely. Nothing on this planet scares me as much as being possessed by a demon.

Well, maybe spiders scare me just as much.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

She was protesting against the German people loosing their direction... She basically gave up her body to demons and died and punishing death....but Emily was not a demon. She simply allowed them to use her bodily vessel. It was a protest.
Can u believe it?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

There is not many things in this world that scare me ...

but possession by a demon /jinn ....

scares the # out of me .

and for this reason my fears keep me away from delving into Magick .

i can only go so far with it ..

i think this is the reason Alister Crowley was able to progress with it because he simply had no fear of these demons .

anyone else feel the same ?

I feel exactly the same as you, i started reading runes not long ago after my psychic/medium whom i trust very much recommended it for me because she knows i need to get over that fear too really progress spiritually, the fear blocks everything for me an like yourself i can only go so far, i feel alot safer because i look at the runes as protection aswell, and am slowly since using them starting to feel less fear about things like this although i saw return us from evil the last week and that reinforced some fear haha! But all in all i feel like they have helped. The thought of being possessed though is horrible and i wouldnt touch any dark kind of magick for that reason, i dont want nothing to do with Evil.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever

I am with you on this, completely. Nothing on this planet scares me as much as being possessed by a demon.

Now if you come across a spider that is possessed by a demon.....RUN!!!!!!!!

To the OP, I find possessions and stories similar to this to be VERY interesting, but I struggle to fully believe in it because I'm not religious at all. And if I'm not religious can I believe in angels vs demons, good vs evil, etc???

I understand the skeptics who believe possessions are likely seizures, epilepsy, schizophrenia, etc... But when you have some young child speaking in a dead language, multiples voices (many being deep), then you really gotta wonder where this is all coming from.....
edit on 9-8-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Whoa, thanks for sharing this! I can't wait to watch it!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Never gonna happen. Most extradimensional beings become fixated on the target of their possession long before the person is even born. Were you likely to be possessed, you would be an isolated person with incredibly odd ideas, most probably delusions of importance or heroism. The entities which do this kind of thing are really among the lowest order, those strong enough to influence our dimensions, but not strong enough to do so directly. They NEED you to denounce your free will and surrender to them in order to either usurp your control or to pervert you somehow.

The act of possession is not an instantaneous or singular event, but a series of weakenings that lead up to inhabitation. Do whatever you will and harm no one and you will be morally clean, but I can tell you this... humanity lives on a membrane in a rarely noticed space and that is very good for us. Any of us that lift our heads up too high are likely to make a target of ourselves, not for possession, but for initiation, which is probably a far worse fate.

The illuminated few of every stripe have an elitist attitude that diminishes the adherent to becoming just another cog in one network or another. It is best to throw away those books, leave the societies and just go after it alone. There is something about going off on your own that liberates you to attain levels of understanding that would never be possibly under any other conditions.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I'm torn on this whole idea. Religious things confuse me, even though I understand them to a good extent. I know that "entities" of some form exist, and because of that I do believe that possession is a possibility. In this particular case there are a couple of things that I think are worth mentioning, things that stood out to me. First of all, this girl was on multiple psychiatric drugs for a good period of time, and they did not seem to alleviate any of her symptoms. I do not know how likely these particular drugs are to end one's symptoms, or how effective they are, so I don't know if this is unusual.

Another thing that stood out to me in the transcript from these tapes, although I didn't watch this video but instead read a transcript on another site, was that the priest seemed to be leading in a few of his questions. Not all of them, but some of them definitely were leading. We know that this woman had a thorough knowledge of Catholicism, and as such it remains a possibility that everything she said was a psychological disorder mixed with those religious beliefs. So perhaps it was purely a medical/psychological issue. But I think it would be a mistake to assume that is the case. I think it is entirely possible that a religious possession of this nature could play out in exactly the same way, and I do not have enough information to make me lean toward one explanation or the other. So I am on the fence with this one. The whole speaking of languages that the person doesn't know certainly is weird, although I don't know if that happened in this case. I do believe it has been documented in other cases however. I can see no explanation for something like that.

If it is known that the person never studied the language, then they cannot be expected to speak it. It makes no sense. One could bring in an explanation such as a collective unconscious that allows for the tapping of certain information when the brain is in a certain state, and I cannot say that something like that is impossible. But if that were the case then the issue would have been psychological, but wouldn't that make the religious aspect more likely as well? Or maybe not, but if the person is accessing information that they did not have before, then who is to say that the religious things they are saying are not accurate?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: IamAbeliever

Now if you come across a spider that is possessed by a demon.....RUN!!!!!!!!

To the OP, I find possessions and stories similar to this to be VERY interesting, but I struggle to fully believe in it because I'm not religious at all. And if I'm not religious can I believe in angels vs demons, good vs evil, etc???

I understand the skeptics who believe possessions are likely seizures, epilepsy, schizophrenia, etc... But when you have some young child speaking in a dead language, multiples voices (many being deep), then you really gotta wonder where this is all coming from.....

Let me put it this way. I used to be a huge skeptic in regards to demonic possession. I believed most cases weren't demonic but mental disorders being manifested by the power of suggestion.

I still believe this fact to be true.

However...and a big one at that...I personally experienced a few cases of supposed demonic possession as a teenager, one in particular in Mexico that changed my whole predisposition of possession.

In fact, being a child brought up with extremely religious parents involved in traveling tent crusades, I was on the road to being a full blown atheist. I jumped at the chance to humiliate my parents with biblical inconsistencies and contradictions. Organized religion had been shoved down my throat my entire life...and I resented it.

Here's the thing. I know I can't possibly convey this properly to a skeptic but once you have encountered and faced true "evil"; denial is no longer an option. It rocks you to the core of your being; it changes you forever.

I didn't acknowledge the existence of God until I had experienced the reality of satan. An evil so great that still to this day, 16 years later, chill bumps radiate from my feet to my head when I think or speak of it.

I never wish that anyone encounter such an unspeakable evil. But I strongly believe that if most atheists were to...belief would no longer be an issue. If lucifer exists...my God better. Or we are all screwed.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I'm everything but patient when dealing with magic, I know I'm being a fool but I'm already dealing with negative entities that have been picking on me before I even knew they existed.. they're the ones that should be afraid as far as I'm concerned, lest I bind them into a crystal and throw them into the sea.
I'm a horrid one.. but I also like the experiences, sometimes, hair standing on end and all that, it's quite the rush.

Also, the positive entities and the Gods and Goddesses weigh up for the negative ones.

OT: Nice to see some UFO footage from my home country.

(lol, had to comment on the magic thing)

Edit: I guess I'm addicted to fear..

Edit: Oops, wrong thread.. no UFO's, just demons, I guess I was on topic after all.

What a website this is? Haha, weirdos demons and UFO's..
edit on 10-8-2014 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor You can hear the pure hate in the exorcism, share your experience with ATS. I believe from experiences in a haunted house I lived in for about 8 years. My experience with the haunting was not evil, when you experience something supernatural over and over you realize that God is supernatural. I believe in Jesus, the Virgin Mary, etc. and I respect those who don't, I am lucky that past experiences have made it easier to believe. I think the negative side wants people to believe in science and skeptics, can you prove love? Love can not be seen under a microscope, each individual has a decision to make.

Thanks!

edit on 10-8-2014 by maxzen2004 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I was a skeptic regarding these types of things until I made some accidental EVP's while recording dreams.

There's something out there, but I don't know what it is. It likes to whistle.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Not one paranormal case has ever scared me. Not until I read about this case and listened to the audio. When I first seen the photo of this woman, that's what got me. There's something familiar in her eyes, on her face, but I can't place it or remember. All I know is that it is the purest evil and it repels me for some reason. I can't look at the images of her. The audio still makes the hair on my body stand up. No other case has ever done this to me. If I ever encountered her I would # my pants and die of a heart attack. probably. At least I'd like to think I would. I've done many paranormal investigations, BTW. Don't think I could participate in documenting a possession.

S&F

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
She was a pretty girl before she was starved and dehydrated.

The priests and parents were charged with manslaughter because they caused this by doing the exorcism for months in secret. Alot of people will point to the crazy things she said in the tapes regarding demons and religious objects, but they don't seem to consider that she was "exorcised" for TEN MONTHS. Considering the small amount of tape, and the fact they were priests and the family was extremely religious, it's not shocking they got that. She was depressed and then began to hear voices. They said she had an aversion to religious objects which is why they went for the priests.

She was simply mentally ill. Sad story.

edit on 10-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I too think she is somewhat familiar. Don't know if she was a reincarnation of Cleopatra and wonder if she reincarnated again.
a reply to: Fylgje

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

That familiarity is probably illness.

This is her (before she was allowed to starve and dehydrate following ten months of exorcism).

She was a girl with depression, seizures, and likely schizophrenia. Since she was considerably religious the voices naturally took on religious connotations (think unwanted thought syndrome - but based about religion).
edit on 10-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The movie was pretty solid.. more of a court room drama with some supernatural elements.

www.imdb.com...

The movie score by Christopher Young (Hellraiser) was really good...
Jennifer Carpenter(Dexter) was pretty much an unknown at this point but physically went all in on the role and really sold it..

As for the originating story... It's tough to say 1 way or the other..Much like the story the Exorcist was based on or the case of the Snedeker's Story (Haunting in Connecticut) elements seem truly demonic but their are also real world illnesses that were in play and could have caused everything that occurred.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join