It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcism of Emily Rose (Anneliese Michel) Interesting questions/answers with the entities posessing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

Thanks for the video, do think there is something weird going on but not the weird your after.
This demon seems to be pro-church witch is strange to say the least.

From the middle and on i hear constant bickering concerning misuse of church attire and even seating arrangements that should be reverted back to old standards, am i hearing this correct, a "demon" doesn't like the benches in church!! That's more something a human being forced to sit on them day's on end would like to say.

At 7:24 it stated there should be respect for the pope, again, a demon re-enforcing church laws, if anything i would have thought they would try to make you think god does not exist at all.

Not challenging the authenticity, just find it a most peculiar conversation.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i never knew any of that existed! i flew off straight away and listened to some of them, it was around 1am i think and i turned the sound to off because having heard these noises before from videos of Anneliese im not too keen on them especially night time. so i put the laptop in hibernate or whatever it is like i do every night. i was then woken up at around 7am by the sound of possessed Anneliese coming from the laptop, completely freaked out as i knew i had turned the sound off and shut the laptop. its never happened before.

i've always said i'd like to see someone possessed, its just fascinating but i think i would be disturbed for life.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well, weird things happen and energy beings sure seem to exist... but for me to really get 'weirded out' I'd need a personal message somewhere on the tape... like, "hey, you...(your first and last name) in (city or place you are in right then)... yeah, YOU... we are watching you..."

If "she" said that, well... then I'd need a whole box of adult diapers.

ETA and anyone else finding that painting of the resurrected Christ forcing the apostle to finger his hole as disturbing on many levels as I am?
edit on 8/10/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow I disagree.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc It is a fascinating subject but a video will be fine for me. Its interesting what it says about guardian angels.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I've seen the video but not translated. I'm not a believer , but this makes me have more hope in god o.o This is really interesting I also came around to see her pictures. This is not normal in any possible ways.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
What a load of balls.

Here we are in the twenty-first century, and people STILL believe that demons cause mental illness.

Her parents and priests should be convicted of murder, because they let her starve to death while waving their bronze-age surperstitions at her schizophrenia. This poor girls dying madness is the only thing that you are hearing. And it could heve been prevented if the backwards dildos that called themselves her parents hadn't been delusional themselves, hadn't pumped her full of the religious garbage she's reciting from day one, and gone to see a doctor when her symptoms started.

Sometimes I have difficulty in seeing the light for humanity, I truly do.
edit on 11-8-2014 by Ismail because: he can't spell

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
As a member who grew up here - loving all of the super creepy supernatural reports - but whom went on to study psychology, I think it's highly likely this phenomenon is entirely explainable with previously documented psychological research.

Different personalities, voices, languages, delusions (of religiosity and grandeur and pretty much any other context you could name), violence, strength, hallucinations, all of these things are common to schizophrenia, mood and personality disorders.

I'd love to believe in the supernatural, but it's just too common for us to blame things we don't understand on magic/ the divine/ supernatural etc. when really there are more realistic explanations.

It's like the whole flat earth theory/ Norse mythology fearing the gods of the sky causing lightening etc. I'd like to think we're more rational than that nowadays.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor

Please, by all means, share your experience with us!

What happened to you that made you change your mind??

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Wasn't there accounts of paranormal things happening in the room in front of the priests?? Like things moving and what not? I understand the other side of the discussion - that it could be schizophrenia, but what about the other things present?

Thanks OP. I never listened to all of the audio before until now.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yes they should have tried a medical doctor first, but cant understand why they starved her, even if possessed
a reply to: Ismail

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow I disagree.

Care to explain why you disagree? I mean, all evidence points to mental illness. The "demons" are the first pro church demons i have ever heard. It's funny because she was soooo pro church and such a good church going girl that she couldn't even commit to evil while possessed.

Sorry she was mentally ill. THat's why people were charged with neglect. She would have lived with the correct medical help.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't know the reason for it, but the more mentally ill you are the more tuned into "the religious experience" you get. My head had me believing I was Jesus. It was totally ridiculous.

This girl was simply severely mentally ill.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimens

Yeah, a demon reinforcing or supporting RC belief system. Not surprising at all really. Demons delight in that sort of dogmatism and ritual. What a demon doesn't like is to be confronted by someone who is led by the spirit of God.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Totally replied to myself by mistake

edit on 12-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Haha.. I am a writer and cults and interesting people are what fuel my stories.. i'd love to talk to you jesus (2.0).

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Showing that picture proves nothing. Nobody is saying there was something wrong with her look as a person. That picture was ttaken before the "possession." So maybe it was dehydration and starvation (is that a standard part of exorcism?) or maybe possession. I don't know for sure and you don't know for sure. The only thing that is for certain is that nothing is for certain.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
The German priest talks with the demons possessing the girl about Fatima, guardian angels, the church and what they dread the most.

It's in German with English sub-titles, worth hearing.

www.youtube.com...

I didn't know she was cursed by another woman.

Please remove if this is a repeat.
She wasn't cursed. You're confusing two different possessions. The one who was cursed was Anna Ecklund.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
She was a pretty girl before she was starved and dehydrated.

The priests and parents were charged with manslaughter because they caused this by doing the exorcism for months in secret. Alot of people will point to the crazy things she said in the tapes regarding demons and religious objects, but they don't seem to consider that she was "exorcised" for TEN MONTHS. Considering the small amount of tape, and the fact they were priests and the family was extremely religious, it's not shocking they got that. She was depressed and then began to hear voices. They said she had an aversion to religious objects which is why they went for the priests.

She was simply mentally ill. Sad story.

Yes very sad story, Anneliese starved to death as a result of a long medical history of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy, with severe psychosis - according to psychologists at the trial. There was unfortunate medical neglect in all those involved including priests, lay and family members.

German Bishop-Conference later declared that Anneliese Michel was not possessed, however, many believers still to this day felt she was afflicted by diabolical torment and possession.

Many believe that Anneliese was sanctified at the time of death by and in the Presence of Grace. That Satan had taken over her body thus preventing her from having control over her bodily functions etc - that Satan was unable to possess her soul meaning that her soul was completely unhindered.

Whilst others believe that she may have been a victim soul. This is asked by God, to suffer possession in order to expose Satan in a time when belief of which was waning.

At least as the result of the trail the Rituale Romanum used since 1614 was abolished and in it's replacement De exorcismis et supplicationibus quibusdam.
edit on 13-8-2014 by lonewolf2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RedEyes619

You are very wrong. Different voices, languages, strength are most definitely NOT signs of schizophrenia. Just because a person have different personalities, does not mean it can make totally different voices. It's still the same voice a person had but with some alterations. You can see more Here.

Just wanted to make things clear.
edit on 308k2014Wednesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join