It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So my 4 year old tells me he sees things in the dark

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Its completely normal. A lot of people who see "static", a sort of visual difference that interferes with seeing light. You can see the same "static - fog" when you close your eyes. About 1/8, from my own observation can see this static. Since it is not your eyes seeing it but it it overlays with what your eyes do, must people simply ignore it as nothing.

I ignored it for along time, since the outside world convinced me I was seeing nothing. The bubbles, orbs and entities that manifest themselves as vacancies in the static, are not an easy thing to make out. If you learn to pay attention to the things moving in the static, you will start to be able to more quickly identify them.

Your son is right, whatever all the things are that move about, they are everywhere all the time, in a great variety and have different expected animations. The only reason I know I'm right now, is that I found three other people who see the same exact thing as me. Also if I try hard, I can capture some of their essence in photos.

Just so you know, I just can see these things. What they are, I have no way of finding out or testing it. Best advice I could tell you, is tell him he is wrong. Very few people will be able to relate to his observations and no one will have answers for him. If he doesn't have the urge to explore it, he wont be alienated by the majority. Being able to see these things, has never benefited me in anyway, or taught me anything... they are just there.
edit on 180Saturday20809-05:00Sat, 09 Aug 2014 22:20:35 -0500201408America/Chicago by blindprometheus because: Added advice

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ahh... about 6 months ago my 3 year old, did something really strange. I woke up out of a dead sleep at 3 am, our son was sleeping on the floor at the time on a little bed we made up so he could be close to us. Anyways, I woke up out of a sleep abruptly and half a second later my son sits straight up in bed and he was completely asleep prior as well and he is not the type to wake up in the middle of the night. Also you have to understand that he at this time did not speak in full sentences but only small words here and there to say what he wanted etc. anyhow he sits up and he says "Mommy they are coming for us" a chill went down my back instantly but I tried to remain calm and I said "what did you say" he says again in perfect sentence "they are coming for us" I said "who" he said "the green light mommy it's coming through the wall" and that was it, he laid back down and drifted back to sleep.

I was more than a little freaked out for the rest of that night and didn't get much sleep!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
fascinating thread
everything you write about is very common for some young children.
they are starting a new life here
they might have come here with playmates, friends, advisors, whatever
it is paranormal,
kids might be still clinging to a previous life situation
and the friends visit them and just hang out together

we adults cant really relate to it because we have so many other concerns and dont remember much of our 'toddler' years

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I know this will probably cause some people to roll their eyes, but don't discount the possibility that your child is experiencing some sort of psychic sensory phenomena. I talked to a woman with an impressive ability to "speak" with spirits and told me things about myself that she would have no way of knowing (and, yes, I am familiar with cold-reading -- these things were much more specific). She said that it started with seeing flashes of light and recommended that I meditate to unlock similar potential in myself. I was also experiencing flashes of light (red, blue, white, and sometimes black-blue) that my eye doctor had told me was a type of migraine (probably referring to Scintillating scotoma, though I hadn't heard of it before). It's odd since I have never had a migraine and don't get headaches often. I stopped meditating as much as I was and it has mostly gone away, but I think that given proper training, your child could unlock some psychic abilities since this type of thing is supposedly a sign that the 3rd eye/6th chakra/6th brain circuit is "opening". Of course, finding someone who is "legit" in this area and can train a child is no easy task...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bkaust

No, I do think they are seeing things we have built filters for (or, the brain comes out of tune and we stop seeing in that frequency). It will pass.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Ya, he can see the Lifetrons, in things better than you can believe, I highly suggest you leave the child alone and as someone else suggested, treat them NORMALLY.

I.E. do not tell everyone you know about it, the child is experiencing things which grown people spend YEARS trying to see.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater

I believe it's energy. I have seen this "white noise" since I was a kid and it has never went away. I think you should embrace it, that way, it doesn't ever go away. It's special, the "glow ants" are very real. Some people are just more sensitive to seeing them. I don't see them as red and blue, just clear or translucent. And the auras are a whole other story ...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: blindprometheus
Best advice I could tell you, is tell him he is wrong. Very few people will be able to relate to his observations and no one will have answers for him. If he doesn't have the urge to explore it, he wont be alienated by the majority. Being able to see these things, has never benefited me in anyway, or taught me anything... they are just there.

I don't believe suppressing a child's imagination or creative eye is a good thing. These imaginations, as we call them, are how the makes the creator and gives them the ability to express it. Just because some people have a hard time finding others to talk about things like this doesn't mean everyone will. I had a hard time as a child expressing my thoughts to kids my age but instead I would go home and talk to my dad because he was understanding. He never told me I was wrong and never surpassed my creative mind. Just because others can't see the white noise doesn't mean they never will or don't have the chance to. Some people are just naturally more sensitive and open to the 'paranormal' in life from birth.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DataWraith

Kids dont see floaters. They are too young for them in noticable amounts. If a kid has floaters in large amounts its a bad thing and they should have their eyes checked for disease. Also you see floaters in light not in the daek.
edit on 10-8-2014 by Aural because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join