It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governor Rick Perry: Illegal Aliens in Texas Behind 3,000 Homicides & 8,000 Sexual Assaults

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

It has 1 stat that is the same and didn't see a source for it there either.
So again, can you find that stat from the horse's mouth?
Cause just cause there is .org at the end of the site doesn't make it legit.

edit on thFri, 25 Jul 2014 02:25:02 -0500America/Chicago720140280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thFri, 25 Jul 2014 02:25:28 -0500America/Chicago720142880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Free Republic and Discover the Networks are FAR FAR right sites and yet you're claiming these are left-wing sources?

a reply to: theantediluvian
You Really Can't Call discoverthenetworks.org a Right Wing Web Site With A Straight Face.
The other yes, but it only mirrors the Left Website.
INS changed to DHS in 2002 I believe.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

So find the stat thru the ins/dhs please.
Cause outside of that those stats are either bloated or flat out wrong
edit on thFri, 25 Jul 2014 02:28:24 -0500America/Chicago720142480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: guohua

Free Republic and Discover the Networks are FAR FAR right sites and yet you're claiming these are left-wing sources?

You Really Can't Call discoverthenetworks.org a Right Wing Web Site With A Straight Face.
The other yes, but it only mirrors the Left Website.
INS changed to DHS in 2002 I believe.

Are you serious?

"I'd like to introduce you to discover the networks dot org which is one of the most powerful tools for conservatives on the Internet."

That's the site operator's message on the FRONT PAGE OF THE SITE.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So find the stat thru the ins/dhs please.
Cause outside of that those stats are either bloated or flat out wrong

You go ahead and find the proof that tells us the illegals have not contributed to the rise of crime and are not criminals.
We've already gave examples, now the obama basement staff can call over their propaganda supervisor and try to get them more assistance with deflecting this article.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

How can you say there is a crisis if you have no way of quantifying it? It doesn't disturb you in the least that you're operating completely on emotion and rhetoric?

I do have a way of quantifying it.

www.ice.gov...

ICE conducted a total of 368,644 removals.

ICE conducted 133,551 removals of individuals apprehended in the interior of the U.S.

82 percent of all interior removals had been previously convicted of a crime.

ICE conducted 235,093 removals of individuals apprehended along our borders while attempting to unlawfully enter the U.S.

59 percent of all ICE removals, a total of 216,810, had been previously convicted of a crime.

ICE apprehended and removed 110,115 criminals removed from the interior of the U.S.

ICE removed 106,695 criminals apprehended at the border while attempting to unlawfully enter the U.S.

98 percent of all ICE FY 2013 removals, a total of 360,313, met one or more of ICE's stated civil immigration enforcement priorities.

Of the 151,834 removals of individuals without a criminal conviction, 84 percent, or 128,398, were apprehended at the border while attempting to unlawfully enter the U.S. and 95 percent fell within one of ICE's stated immigration enforcement priorities.

The leading countries of origin for those removed were Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador.

It is a crisis. Don't you agree?
edit on 25-7-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I won't say they don't commit crimes, that would be crazy. Just asking you to prove the claim you make. So don't deflect, you posted claims now back them up with direct sources.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Thank You, I did my job, Now, Watch the Video and Read the Web Site and take it to Heart.
It took me a little time, but you got it.
Good For You!
Don't have to ask me, I do Feel Better knowing you had to read and actually listen to that video for 10 seconds.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
With all due respect, You've proved Nothing and we've giving you something to think about.
It's you and your supporters for illegals and Amnesty that need to prove to Law Abiding Americans and Immigrants like myself that did it the Right Way.
Not Your Way!
Still Waiting for your proof that illegals do not increase the crime in any area of any city they occupy.

edit on 25-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

And you have given me to think about is people will take any stat or info from any site any parrot it as truth.
With all due respect you have shown nothing but your complete bias and ignorance.
And i am still waiting for you to prove your stats are legit, I already told you I wasn't going to make the claim you are waiting for me to prove so don't hold your breath. You can't out words in my mouth and the ask me to prove it.
Yes they commit crimes, as do our own citizens.

(post by muse7 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
You don't have to be focused on exact numbers. A friend of mine lost his only son because of an illegal and our laws not being enforced. To him that one crime was too many. Any crime by an illegal is a preventable crime. It would not have happened had the illegal not been here.

There are personal stories all across the USA of people losing family members or someone being raped or whatever. Preventable crimes!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

With all due respect, You've proved Nothing and we've giving you something to think about.
It's you and your supporters for illegals and Amnesty that need to prove to Law Abiding Americans and Immigrants like myself that did it the Right Way.
Not Your Way!
Still Waiting for your proof that illegals do not increase the crime in any area of any city they occupy.

Lol you truly are a piece of work.

Maybe instead of putting yourself on a pedestal, you should stop and think that not everyone has the same opportunities to do it the legal way like you.

I don't expect you to empathize with these people though, because going by your posts you obviously feel superior to them.

You've propped yourself up on a pedestal, dehumanizing and chastising anyone that didn't get lucky like you.

Any immigrant that adopts your mindset and starts spewing the same vile vitriolic rhetoric should be ashamed of themselves.

guohua is well respected for coming here through the proper channels.

You want to talk about people on a pedestal, it is illegals who have been catered to on many levels for many years while we have hungry and homeless living on the streets and not having their needs met.

It is not just good people coming through our borders it is murderers, gang members, pedophiles, thieves...

guohua has nothing to be ashamed of!!!!!

We have people far poorer than those coming through the borders. Can we take in all the world's poor? Common sense alone tell you that no we cannot.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Not Your Way!

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

really? you talk like that to an immigrant who came here legally while sticking up for illegals?

you really have some gall, dude and should be ashamed of YOURself for that last line.

YOU are the one on the pedestal.

edit on Fri Jul 25 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Yes they commit crimes, as do our own citizens.

All that tells us is that you don't care if we add more criminals. You don't care that all the deaths caused by illegals are preventable. If it were one of your family members, would you say oh well our own citizens commit murders too?????

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

Not Your Way!

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

really? you talk like that to an immigrant who came here legally while sticking up for illegals?

you really have some gall, dude and should be ashamed of YOURself for that last line.

Please explain how I'm the one on a pedestal?

Am I on a pedestal because I am capable of showing empathy towards a group of people that are escaping poverty and violence?

Am I on a pedestal because I refuse to label an entire group of people as pedophiles, rapists, and leprosy carrying criminals?

But hey continue blowing smoke up the assholes of everyone that shares your "piss off, I've got mine" mentality. I'm sure that will net you a couple of points with whatever fringe group you associate yourself with.
edit on 7/25/2014 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jul 25 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Not Your Way!

Maybe instead of putting yourself on a pedestal, you should stop and think that not everyone has the same opportunities to do it the legal way like you.

I don't expect you to empathize with these people though, because going by your posts you obviously feel superior to them.

You've propped yourself up on a pedestal, dehumanizing and chastising anyone that didn't get lucky like you.

Any immigrant that adopts your mindset and starts spewing the same vile vitriolic rhetoric should be ashamed of themselves.

Am I on a pedestal because I am capable of showing empathy towards a group of people that are escaping poverty and violence?

Am I on a pedestal because I refuse to label an entire group of people as pedophiles, rapists, and leprosy carrying criminals?

But hey continue blowing smoke up the assholes of everyone that shares your "piss off, I've got mine" mentality. I'm sure that will net you a couple of points with whatever fringe group you associate yourself with.

I will tell you that many anti-illegal people have empathy for people suffering all over the world. What we can't see is constantly helping foreigners before our own citizens. We have people living in tents and on the streets, homeless shelters filled to capacity, food kitchens in constant need of food. People having to decide between food or life saving medicines, children who can't play in their own backyards for fear of getting shot etc. Where is the concern for these people? For our poor, our vets, our children?

Your right, not everyone has the opportunity that some have, but I have known illegals personally for over 30 years and they all had money to get here, money for fraudulent documents etc. It wasn't cheap and they were not poor.

We have people far poorer in this world than those coming over the border. Can we take them all in? It is impossible to save everyone and to think otherwise is foolish.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
How would you treat your neighbors if there house burned down? Would you stand on your driveway with a shotgun, or would you offer them shelter food and drink?

Many of these people are fleeing massive poverty, crime, civil unrest much of this spurred by our government policies "war on drugs" were getting a taste of that war on drugs in border towns and cities and Chicago.

I wonder with all the outrage do you support the fruit of the labor these "illegals" provide? Have you boycotted Tyson chicken? Have you stopped drinking orange juice? The government hasn't made immigration reform a priority because big business doesn't want it, they rely on the cheap labor to provide America with products that all you people eat and drink. How many of these people cut your grass, watch your kids or clean your house? How many of your houses have been built by these people?

Do you eat fast food? Then you support them

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Not Your Way!

your condescending, uncalled for rant.

you seem to know guohua's story, do you, an immigrant who did it the right way, legally?

i don't see any empathy from you at all.
what i see, is a self proclaimed liberal champion of the illegal.

if you want to know, it was your hypocrisy that tipped me off.

and no one said "all the illegals" were murderers and covered with leprosy. it was all in your head.

i assume you have "yours" too and want to share, you go right ahead and knock yourself out with sponsoring a couple doz illegals. or even 1.

lol, just saw your sig.

i gotta say, it fits your rhetoric.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join