It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Hid Huge Spike Of Families Crossing Border

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I see it this way..

With Obama being of Kenyan birth he feels lucky to have snuck into the white house and hates the idea that you have to be an American in America to vote. So he divises a plan to get tons of children to cross the border knowing that Americans are Suckers for children and will scream these "refugees" need to be made Americans on the spot. Poor little things.. so cute, so tired, so hungry.. heck lets just give em Citizenship so they can find peace.. Everyone is jumping on the bandwagon, California and Colorado are giving them drivers licenses for gods sake - Soon Obama knows this distinction will blur and Americans will have to go with the flow and just allow anyone in to be a citizen, no matter what laws we have in place against it. This way, Obama wins and We The People lose.

And if a few (hundred thousand) families sneak in with these "children" well we just won't report that.. We The People don't have a "Need to Know".

I say ship every last one of them Back in ONE HUGE transport vessel like a cargo ship, drop them off on the shores of Where ever as long as it's far from here.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

But I would ask whether any of them are entitled to due process of law. Do they deserve a hearing?

If they came across the border illegally ------ NO

If they are going through the proper channels i.e. paper work and such-----YES

End of story.....

We have enough homeless children/women to be taken care of in the US, before we take on the burden of other countries

Not to mention the millions of illegals ALREADY here that need to be taken care of

That will be that much more government handouts that our country can not afford.........oh wait, I mean that us tax payers can not afford

And no, I have no sympathy for them so don't try the guilt trip with me

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Diderot
a reply to: searching411
Your compassion is duly noted. But I would ask whether any of them are entitled to due process of law. Do they deserve a hearing?

Some laws give the due process.

But one law says Mexicans children can be instantly deported at the border while children from some other countries can't.

Mostly because of Human Trafficking.....
William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008

related article

Correct, these kids are coming here of their own free will, not part of a Human Trafficking Ring ( other than Obamas ).
Here's a good article.

Obama Lies About the Number of Illegal Aliens Entering the US

The reason they do that is so they can elicit sympathy from the American people while hiding behind the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008. That too is a lie. The WWTVPR protects victims of human trafficking. These kids are entering the US voluntarily and therefore are not subject to that law. Which means there is nothing stopping the government from stopping them entering the country or sending the ones back who make it into the country.

The number of unaccompanied kids entering the US doubled since 2013 to 57,525. Meanwhile the number of family units entering the country has increased five fold to 55,420. And remember, these numbers are like an iceberg, the majority of which cannot be seen. The Obama administration has also given preference to relatives of illegal aliens already in the country. That means one accompanied illegal alien could lead to their parents and siblings getting green cards and entry into this country.

Notice another deception going on. The governors of Connecticut, California, Massachusetts, Maryland and Connecticut, who are pushing for these illegal aliens from being deported, yet no states are resisting accepting these illegals more than those four states. And notice the majority of these illegals are being sent to red states, where they can have a big impact on future elections. And lastly, has anyone noticed that you don’t hear of large numbers of illegals being dumped in Louisiana, North Carolina or Arkansas? States where democratic senators are in danger of losing their seats.

And the White House knows just how unpopular Obama’s immigration policies are, which explains why they are doing their best to hide the numbers and the locations where they are dumping the illegals. All across the country, people are rising up to protest the influx of the illegals. The administration knows that barring open rebellion, their deceptive acts will stand.

And who suffers the most? Blacks will. The unemployment rate for young blacks 18-25 hovers around thirty five percent now. Imagine what will happen as they are forced to compete with millions of illegal aliens. The liberals don’t really care because they feel like they have them trapped on the plantation with nowhere to go. And soon, too. Most of the unaccompanied illegal aliens are 15 through 17.

Obama-Lies

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well here's part of the gang of talking puppets.....

The big guns speak oh-so-cleverly don't they.

How do Americans feel now ?????

How do ya like being lied to directly by our elected officials ?????

The Washington Free Beacon has put together a greatest hits compilation of the Democrats’ border security quotes. Why would the Democrats continuously insist that the border is secure? Perhaps because Republicans insist on having a secure border before discussing any type of immigration reform legislation.

Democrats don’t think people will catch up to this at some point? The PR game that carried Obama – health care lies and all – to the White House is showing significant signs of incompetent wear and tear lately…

Democrats Keep Insisting the Border is Secure

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=18169232]xuenchen[/post
]Dear xuenchen, If I may, I would like to ask you what the appropriate response of our government should be to this dilemma. Should each and every immigrant/refugee that shows up at the border be instantly returned, without even getting off the bus? This raises the question of legal due process. Is not every prospective immigrant/refugee entitled to a hearing by a Judge? Do you possibly agree that any of these people are worthy of consideration for refugee status?

Can we get the nomenclature correct when addressing the hispanic hordes coming to America.

Immigrants... No they are illegals, immigrants go through a immigration process

Undocumented immigrants... The reason there are illegals is because they are here illegally without documents.

Refugee.. a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster. No one forced you to come 1500 miles across 2 or 3 countries to do so, they are illegal.

For all of those that want hearings to acquire refugee status, pony up the money for the courts and judges to do so. Anymore its 1/2 a day wasted on a traffic ticket, how long will refugee hearings take for 60,000 people once court appointed lawyers are involved?

Due process used to be something only accorded to American citizens but the current POTUS feels killing Americans with a drone strike negates that idea. But typically only American citizens are accorded due process. So it would be selective at best.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: xuenchen

The Most Transparent Administration In History lying???

To perhaps invoke The Cloward-Piven Strategy?

Say it ain't so!

I saw on the news this morning. This Cloward -Piven White House in response to questions about why States are not being told where and how many of these illegals were being sent. Get ready here it comes....

They have privacy rights that this WH were going to honor no matter what. So, no, States can't ask for that information because it will violate the rights of the illegals...

Illegals have more rights....that we legals do, it appears.

ETA: Just heard the Gov. Of Oklahoma state that in one facility she went to yesterday...there are 90 kids from India alone. That one worker at the facility told her there are also children from other countries than Mexico, and south and central America. In the one facility she visited all 1, 200 *kids* were between the ages of 12 and 17. She said if not for some workers who managed to get information to her while she was there, she wouldn't know anything, as she was not given free access to the facility.

Des

edit on 20-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Here...pass this around to your friends.

On the news last night, they were talking about how 2 big rival gangs are fighting in the holding facilities, they have to keep them separated. And, they are fighting for control of the bank of phones installed for illegals to try to call relatives in America, they are using the phone banks to make drug deals and trying to set up getting guns.

The border patrol agents said ICE won't do anything about it, as they all claim they are 17 years old, and must be treated as any 5 year old coming over the border, per instructions from ICE.

Is this what you really want in your cities??????????

But, hey. Obama will pay you up to $6,000 a month to house some of these *kids*...

Des

edit on 20-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Former border deputy chief speaks about the criminals coming across right now.

Good catch Des! People always think it's just innocent children coming over. Those gangs are so scary looking. These are extremely violent and disturbed people.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

They have privacy rights that this WH were going to honor no matter what. So, no, States can't ask for that information because it will violate the rights of the illegals...

Illegals have more rights....that we legals do, it appears.

Geesh.

More selective enforcements by Obama.

He never sleeps.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

If what seems to be a line of thinking here on ATS and several other areas of internet research and conjecture that our government is preparing and has been preparing for sometime for civil unrest. Then this might be a way to get things started, if attempts to create civil unrest can't get off the ground why not import your unrest, and kick things off with a bang. Here in Virginia this weekend Navy and marines are exercising together in an urban environment.

We now have large ammo purchases.
Military type vehicles for LE.
Specials firearms purchases for DHS, FBI, LEO, etc.
Special training for LE from government agencies.
Detention Centers some here don't believe in Fema Camps.
Documents signed by military personnel that they would fire on US civilians.
Military bases built in the open for urban warfare that mimic US cities.
NDAA act.
Patriot Act
Calea Act
Executive orders to cease and distribute stored food and water by citizens
4th and 5th Amendment ignored tried and tested.

There is more but I don't remember them all.

I would say they have been preparing for sometime. I hope I am wrong but it doesn't seem likely.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412
I cringe at the thought of how much more damage Obama will do between now and 2016

Learn to cringe whilst practicing your "duck and cover" skills, checking your bugout supplies, and planning escape routes to your safe haven.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace
"Refugee.. a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster. No one forced you to come 1500 miles across 2 or 3 countries to do so, they are illegal.

For all of those that want hearings to acquire refugee status, pony up the money for the courts and judges to do so. Anymore its 1/2 a day wasted on a traffic ticket, how long will refugee hearings take for 60,000 people once court appointed lawyers are involved?

Due process used to be something only accorded to American citizens but the current POTUS feels killing Americans with a drone strike negates that idea. But typically only American citizens are accorded due process. So it would be selective at best."
First of all, all refugees fall into the category of illegal. And US jurisprudence demands the observation of due process. That is the essence of USA exceptionalism. Each and every immigrant/refugee is entitled to due process of U.S. law. Since the Obama administration has already sent a planeload of refugees back to Honduras, perhaps you feel that he is not moving quickly enough. My question to you is, what is the meaning of due process?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have tried to bring this info to the table via other posts and while some were receptive, I also got the " prove it" responses as well as condemnation from those who feel I am less than Christian/compassionate.

Living in South Texas,I am aware first hand of many facts that are coming to light.

Sourced from The Market Ticker for your consideration:

EXCLUSIVE: RINCON PENINSULA, Texas -- U.S. Border Patrol agents on the American side of the Rio Grande were forced to take cover Friday night when high-caliber weaponry was fired at them from the Mexican side of the river, sources told FoxNews.com.

The weapons were fired at the U.S. side of the riverbank in the area of the Rincon Peninsula across the Rio Grande from Reynosa, Mexico, at about 8:30 p.m., sources said. Bullets ricocheted into an area where Border Patrol agents were positioned, Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, told FoxNews.com.

The Border Patrol agents believe the rounds are .50 cal too, and given the range involved there, that well might be the case.

Good thing the shooters are pretty bad shots or we'd have some dead agents.

Further, as soon as the shooting stopped a few dozen "people" (note the word invaders is not used) came out on the US side and turned themselves in -- so it appears the intention of the barrage was suppressive fire (that is, to make the agents put their head down so they can't see) while the invaders came across.

Yes, folks, invaders.

What do you call it when an armed force lays down suppressive fire across a border so that their people can come in? That is an act of war (shooting) and an invasion.

Quit mincing words folks and call this crap what it is.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

"We have enough homeless children/women to be taken care of in the US, before we take on the burden of other countries Not to mention the millions of illegals ALREADY here that need to be taken care of"

Very interesting. You acknowledge the presence of millions of illegals here already that need to be taken care of. I swear that you sound like a bleeding heart progressive. I would ask you, what might be the fate of these immigrants/refugees that are returned to Central America, those children who are terrorized by gangs and cartels? Perhaps you feel that it is just a scam. Just how sure are you?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix
Dear JP, I must say that your opening salvo about the Kenyan B.Hussein Obama turns your post into a wingnut fringe fantasy. If you seek to change minds, then perhaps you should seek another vehicle. There is still a bit of steam left in the Benghazi outrage. Have you heard from Orly Taitz lately? At least she might be able to cure your toothache.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I would ask you, what might be the fate of these immigrants/refugees that are returned to Central America, those children who are terrorized by gangs and cartels? Perhaps you feel that it is just a scam. Just how sure are you?

Obviously all these people are not refugees. In one place they interviewed over 200 people and they said the reason they came now was because they were being told in their Countries that they would not be deported. Cheat sheets were found telling these illegals to say they were refugees. And among the illegals coming here were gang members.

We also have gangs right here in the U.S. We have children who aren't allowed to play in their own backyards for fear of being raped or shot.

edit on 20-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Dear Night Star, You ask an important question. Clearly these are not all refugees. But that raises the importance of judicial review. Perhaps we can agree that a minimal degree of due process involves a guarantee of judicial review.
If the USA is exceptional, then this is a perfect case. Do you (anybody) believe that these people do not deserve a hearing?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

a reply to: MarlinGrace
"Refugee.. a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster. No one forced you to come 1500 miles across 2 or 3 countries to do so, they are illegal.

Due process used to be something only accorded to American citizens but the current POTUS feels killing Americans with a drone strike negates that idea. But typically only American citizens are accorded due process. So it would be selective at best."
First of all, all refugees fall into the category of illegal. And US jurisprudence demands the observation of due process. That is the essence of USA exceptionalism. Each and every immigrant/refugee is entitled to due process of U.S. law. Since the Obama administration has already sent a planeload of refugees back to Honduras, perhaps you feel that he is not moving quickly enough. My question to you is, what is the meaning of due process?

And you have proved the last sentence of my post, due process is selective at best under this administration. Would you like the constitution 14th amendment version or the Obama version?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I keep hearing that so many will not show up. So many in the past never even showed up, which means they are running around somewhere and no one knows where or what they are up to. It will take years to process such staggering numbers. How many will actually show up for their hearing?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Let's consider what made America what it is. We are a melting pot, or rather a salad bowl of cultures. We all came here, and that is in respectful deference to Native Americans who came here so much earlier than we did. Along with pride comes responsibility, and we have so much of both.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join