It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. seeking to intervene in U.S. border crisis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think U.N. troops should patrol the Mexican border on the Mexico side of the U.S. and inside the Mexico Southern border.

Then they can quarantine the illegal migration before it gets to the U.S.

Think of the jobs they could provide building detention centers in Mexico.

Excellent trade training for migrant children that have a near zero chance in the U.S.

Mexico is the perfect place to solve the problem.

A logical, positive approach.

Sometimes you surprise me.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
No American should ever accept calling illegal invaders "refugees". I LOL at how the Obama admin is always wanting to change words around. If it qucks like a duck.....

The U.N. would certainly meet heavy resistance. This could light a powder keg.

Remember, Obama is a lawyer
That's what they do, baffle you with b*llsh*t. Lawyers work in an environment of competition, one party against another party, always trying to outsmart, manipulate, and deceive the other one. IMO, it's this administration's whole approach to everything.

Your last sentence says it all. That is why the UN Small Arms Trade Treaty is so dangerous for We The People. Nudges, people....nudges. (Nudge Theory...look it up!)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

So what does this mean. That some how the UN will set up yet another inhumane humanitarian refugee camp on one side of the border or the other where people will be put or come to in masses only to find that it's the most horrific experience of there lives. The UN has been behind some of the the longest lasting refugee camps in the world. Children have literally been born and grown up into adults in some of them.

edit on 7-14-2014 by Flint2011 because: Typos

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Flint2011

Everywhere the U.N. has been present I believe a genocide occured......just sayin.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I wonder how much of this crisis is true?

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Please take note of this.

#1 - John Kerry, Secy. of State, DID sign the UN Small Arms Trade Treaty last year.

#2 - Here is the Treaty (pdf)

#3 - It did not pass muster in the Senate:

Sens. Jerry Moran (R-Kan.) and Joe Manchin (D-W.V.) released a bipartisan letter this week signed by 48 of their colleagues pledging to oppose the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty (ATT), which Secretary of State John Kerry signed on behalf of the United States in September. This letter makes it clear that the Senate will not ratify the treaty in the foreseeable future. Since a treaty requires a two-thirds majority to win the Senate's advice and consent, the ATT is at least 17 votes short of the 67 votes needed to secure ratification. And if anything, the Moran-Manchin letter understates Senate opposition to the treaty.

#4 - What would the ramifications have been had the Senate been skewed too heavily in favor of this treaty?!

November elections will be key!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf
I wonder how much of this crisis is true?

youtu.be...

You never know.

The pictures we see could easily be simple photoshop images.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

November elections will be key!

That and the continuing exposures of the Agendas, along with the debunking of the onslaught of disinformation and propaganda.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Uhhhhhhhhh . . .

Since when did any hint of normal, reasonable, much less patriotic . . .

logic

enter the picture?

Certainly the oligarchy and the current Destroyer in Chief are not interested in any kind of logic about the border situation that any normal citizens would be interested in.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

Well that train that was carrying illegal children derailed. Or so they say. You have a point, it's hard to know what's real and what isn't these days. They put out so much disinformation.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
No American should ever accept calling illegal invaders "refugees". I LOL at how the Obama admin is always wanting to change words around. If it qucks like a duck.....

The U.N. would certainly meet heavy resistance. This could light a powder keg.

These illegals are saying that in their country they were advised to come here and they would not be deported. They are not refugees. Cheat sheets have been found telling them to say they are refugees. If that was the case, we would have had these huge numbers for years. Why all of sudden? They are saying we are seeing numbers we have never seen before. We are being overwhelmed by this invasion. Just like they would like us to believe it is unaccompanied children. It is children with their Mom's, Adult males and teens on the verge of adulthood. And pregnant woman. Here comes the anchor babies.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Guatemala fought a 30 year civil war that ended in the 90's. They weren't migrating like this then. Surely they aren't migrating because of cartels. I've heard of citizens taking up arms and running cartels out of certain towns. I just don't buy the whole refugee thing. Nobody is dropping bombs in Guatemala.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Is there any way to know for sure that radical Muslims are not part of the 'migration'?

What happens if TB and other communicable diseases overwhelm the country? I guess the WHO would step in. Put the population on lock-down, for the good of all.

Militia wouldn't stand much of a chance, then. LE and military would be made to feel stopping any who would not comply, by any means possible, would be for the greater good and safety of the majority.

People from other countries have been known to join the military as a means of fast-tracking US citizenship. I wonder how many there are, and where their deepest loyalties lie?

Somebody is pulling on the rug that America stands on.....

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
No. The situation is a product of the military industrial complex.....

a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I agree I do not buy the entire refugee aspect of this debate. In most cases when it comes to refugees, they do not often travel thousands of miles, normally what they do is go to a neighboring country, cross the border. By that time the UN and other countries are involved, and they are setting up camps and other items. And it is not just one country, but several that take them in, close to their home country, with the idea being that when the danger/fighting is over, they go back home. Very rarely do they stay in the new country.

Even in the USA, take New Orleans or say any other major city where there has been a disaster, and the people are refugees, it is in mass, and a good number of people, but they are spread out to different cities and states, then when all is done, they go back, or choose to move to a new state/location.

This is not normal, nor is it normal that a parent would send their child thousands of miles away, without there being a family member there to receive, house, protect, and feed them. This is not a refugee situation, if it was that bad, what happened to the parents? Are all of these children, are they orphans with no one to take care of them? If memory serves, it requires both a father and a mother to have a child, so where are the parents?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Do we have any other source besides this fear-mongering site?

2nd

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Some of us have been drawing little blue helmets on our range targets for a while. It won't be pretty for anyone involved.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
My question would be: How is it that kids are arriving at the border from Central America, having traversed the whole of Mexico? It seems clear that there are coyotes involved in the movement, or the parents are bringing them up, sending them across to hopefully join with them later.

There is no way 60k children traveled by themselves up through Mexico...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
My question would be: How is it that kids are arriving at the border from Central America, having traversed the whole of Mexico? It seems clear that there are coyotes involved in the movement, or the parents are bringing them up, sending them across to hopefully join with them later.

There is no way 60k children traveled by themselves up through Mexico...

I've heard that is the case with some. Parents are so desperate to save their children they are paying coyotes to get them across the border.

30 years ago I worked with a guy from El Salvador. The rest of his family was still in El Salvador. He told me how bad it was then. They had to keep the phone and food on the floor so they could access it when gun battles broke out and bullets penetrated the house. He was actually on the phone with them during one of the violent outbreaks and could hear windows breaking as bullets flew. They remained prone on the floor for 4 days.

That was 30 years ago, and it seems it's only gotten worse.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Parents are so desperate to save their children they are paying coyotes to get them across the border.

Don't you find that a little bit suspicious ?

If everybody coming is so desolate, where are they getting the money ?

It's not like all these "kids" have thousands in their pockets is it?

Where are the "arrangements" made to begin with ?

I think everybody is getting hoodwinked.

Click Click.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join