It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF commercial mentions starships

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I don't know if I'd want to honestly. I would imagine after awhile you'd just end up bored.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

sometime the pleasure in life is from the journey not the destination. except when you are flying somewhere on a 12 hour flight. IN THE MIDDLE ISLE. With a family with young kids sandwiching you. But other than that it often the journey thats the most fun.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

With the flawed memory of us humans..... very true..... one would get bored very quickly!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Cloud Holes

Well this gets interesting on page 45. Especially the report from July 1947 that isn't Roswell lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

Starts to get pretty interesting when you poke around, don't it.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

One minute your shoring up the mineshaft so you can hang out there for awhile and the next you step into a cavern lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Why do you think the rabbit stomped out swearing like a truck driver?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Starts to get pretty interesting when you poke around, don't it.

I have been spending the last few weeks sorting through recent UFO reports looking for commonalities (I'll start a thread on that when I have more time). Zaphod, quite a few reports repeat descriptions of aircraft lights nearly identical to what you have in the crystal ball in your avatar pic (sans the B2 airframe)..

Rabbit hole indeed..

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

I told you guys it would be a hell of a ride.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Oh boy, that's something I've always wanted to do, but have been way too lazy to. Can't wait to see it!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: framedragged

Oh boy, that's something I've always wanted to do, but have been way too lazy to. Can't wait to see it!

One of the craft seems to be teardrop/diamond/pumpkinseed shaped, all accounts describe it as light grey in color.. every single one.. Hopefully i'll have time tomorrow..

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I bet that shape would make for an interesting skip craft.

edit on 7/27/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I bet that shape would make for an interesting skip craft.

My thoughts as well, there's even an old ATS thread on it. Most low level sightings are in the southwest. But why a light grey/creme paint job as opposed to charcoal?..

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

It's changes over time. For something like a skip craft, or something exoatmospheric over time the materials used in the shielding is going to change. New materials usually mean new colors. So as the materials change, and improve, they'll change colors.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Don't mean to kick off old rivalries but IMO the Navy is best suited for star ship projects,we have the experience of long extended sea deployments on carriers not mention the bubble heads AKA submariners, if they could build one of those and looking for personnel I would consider reenlisting again.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

You have a couple of PMs but Wasnt it mentioned a few years ago there was a bunch of research and maybe even an aviation weekly post regarding the pumpkin seed ? A quick googling found this:
fas.org...

Only issue I see is the self controlled aspect.. Eliminating the need for human interaction in a craft like that could be... Detrimental in more ways than one.

The webpage linked details PDWE but we all know at this point it is better for them to run ramjet/scram technology with gelled boron based fuel.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingofyo1

You have a couple of PMs but Wasnt it mentioned a few years ago there was a bunch of research and maybe even an aviation weekly post regarding the pumpkin seed ? A quick googling found this:
fas.org...

Only issue I see is the self controlled aspect.. Eliminating the need for human interaction in a craft like that could be... Detrimental in more ways than one.

The webpage linked details PDWE but we all know at this point it is better for them to run ramjet/scram technology with gelled boron based fuel.

A lot of people are seeing something that looks just like that craft. It's possible that it's an airframe suited for another purpose, but Occam's Razor would indicate otherwise.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
And everybody ignores the X-37....

Status Testing; two long-duration spaceflights completed, a third underway[1][2]

smh.....

X-37C[edit]
In 2011, Boeing announced plans for a scaled-up variant of the X-37B, referring to the spacecraft as the X-37C. The X-37C would be between 165% and 180% larger than the X-37B, allowing it to transport up to six astronauts inside a pressurized compartment housed in the cargo bay. Its proposed launch vehicle is the Atlas V Evolved Expendable Launch Vehicle.[66] The X-37C may compete with Boeing's CST-100 commercial space capsule.[67]

en.wikipedia.org...

You never know what those DARPA people are up to.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TerrorAlertRed

Nobody is ignoring it, we're simply focusing on other things that are rather interesting.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Good morning... or whenever around the globe.

I was thinking about the timeline... and that the supposed AI might get mentioned somewhere... by someone.

In all the books I've read, I cannot remember it coming up... he said it wasn't a big secret ...until it activated.

And Astr0 hinted that someone was helping Gary McKinnen find stuff... was it "her?" The AI?

2001 sure seems relevant... Arther C. Clarke was obviously "in the know" or heard things, if this is all, or even partly, true.

Anyway, some research directions for people not stuck at work!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join