It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF commercial mentions starships

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Hurky1

Yup... the fear of looking gullible... or being stupid for missing something ... is really the only reason why I'm not "all in."

It makes sense on many levels... though it removes the "cold aliens" tampering with us for possibly nefarious ends and replaces it with our best savants counting themselves lucky they escaped this cesspool and booking.

I have to say, being a bleeding heart humanist, if it's real and I were "them"... then there wouldn't be anything I wouldn't do to liberate those that want it, at least. But perhaps that's bitterness that I wasn't in the "in group," though I love to think it is not.

I mean, there are a few mouth breathers I wouldn't want tooling around the galaxy... and now that I think of it, are we the remains/descendents of the same thing? Did distant, rational and lovely ancestors ditch the dictators and violent, insane psychos to go to the stars? Leaving the insane to live, w/out the tech smarter/rational folks always make? It's always one class of bully that uses the tools of the smart for repression of all...

Ohhhhhh... well... nothing really IS new under the sun(s).... maybe... hmmm

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Could a warp capable craft enter warp inside earth atmosphere or even from the ground? Must a starship launch into space first? I ask cause if US had secret space program then Russia and other countries would detect it unless the can Warp at low altitude in the atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

PM'd you as inquiring minds gotta know...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Could a warp capable craft enter warp inside earth atmosphere or even from the ground? Must a starship launch into space first? I ask cause if US had secret space program then Russia and other countries would detect it unless the can Warp at low altitude in the atmosphere.

Radar and satellites dont pick up these craft launching. they just hover upards. most have abilities to cloak themselves. according to zap even the most advanced enemy tech wont pick up current level stealth craft.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I would like to think that I am an average sane person who trys to keep an open mind about all things.I will not rush in and cry HOAX as soon as I read things. I think there was enough information from other threads that made you think that he knew what he was talking about. Now whether he was just a WUM, then he was in theory a very gifted WUM as he had gone into great depth into the technical aspects of this subject.

But then that last thread!! Blew the lid off the whole building so to speak.Knocked the ball out of the park and down a few more blocks as well! I will keep an open mind, that is all I can do, I shall never know if any of it is true. It is an internet forum. You as a sane person believe what you want to believe. It's your choice. Nobody can decide anything for you. But if you don't want to look for rabbits, don't go down the rabbit hole!!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

According to Astr0, I believe the FTL ships jumped when they are in space. They are built in orbit and not detectable by ground radar or visually either.
When they jump, I'd bet they don't make any flashy show of it. Just here one second and not the other. But this is pure speculation of course.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The way I see it, we have a couple of choices.

1. We can look at Astr0s history, and the other information he gave us, and realize that he either gave us a lot of dead on information, and suddenly snapped.

2. He gave us a lot of dead on information, knows what he's taking about, and took us down a great rabbit hole, and gave us a lot of oh my God information.

3. Always was crazy, and just got lucky on everything else he told us.

4. Got a bunch of people, including a staff member, with a good posting history to hoax everyone else.

Personally I know which one I'm going with, but it's up to each of us which we're capable of accepting. Not everyone is made for going down rabbit holes.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Jury is still out. But it seems a tasty looking rabbit to chase.

Sent you a pm about something. I want to see if I can verify some of the information he sent me.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I just want to post a string of the most disgusting expletives known... (imagine them here)..... this is by far the weirdest of weird, most astounding... amazing...summer (or any season) I've had... I am ...(add synonyms to 'gobsmacked' here).

Well smack my mammy, I need some coffee and on to much harder things... thanks guys. I mean it. I have oodles to cogitate over.

All hail Olympus!

Not meaning to be cryptic ...but I'm sticking to journalistic ethics and protecting my admittedly unverified sources... but I'm in. Barring a paranormal intervention from Loki himself, this seems real and I hope those involved spill their very fragile, private accounts of what they experienced.

(more expletives)
edit on 7/27/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Sent? Or are sending? I got nothing right now.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Sent? Or are sending? I got nothing right now.

Sent again.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I think the gubbmint is intercepting your messages.

Try the direct "send a message link" through the tab under my avatar.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I think the gubbmint is intercepting your messages.

Try the direct "send a message link" through the tab under my avatar.

3rd time lucky

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I asked, and will let you know when I get an answer.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hey just wanted to throw this out there but ive had the feeling that some of my ims arent getting to the recipient either. Also im finding threads ive never been on already flaged by me when i first check them out. I mean i love me some 211 but not enough to make me forget threads ive flagged that ive never been on.

As for astro. My logical brain wants to go with zaphs option 1 and 2 as a combination while he was following the 75\25 rule. Got heavy in the 25 percent after letting a little to much 75 percent slip. Leapt when the water was getting a little too hot. That being said strange connections were made between many of the things he said both on the forums and via im that matched repeated personal and never before told stuff that has happened to me throughout my life. Strange stuff. Alot of connections were made. But it could all be wishful thinking that they were indeed connections but that still leaves me stuck with a lot of strange experiences and memories in my life thats hard to explain.

Also something strange has happened to me since the second time i saw it. That id rather not go into publicly. Maybe we all have a moment in our life where something strange happened and afterwards you found yourself with an uncanny ability or talent you never had before or was deeply buried and became unlocked.

I sent zaph an excited im about something that happened a little while ago. I was very excited. No it was not about the other sightings and that paticular craft that got astr0 interested in my initial thread. But one part i didnt share in the im was that before that incident occured i found a strange urge and had a voice in my head that said. Hey somethings about to happen. Look right there. And i stopped mid stride and just stared like a zombie at a patch of sky i just knew for some reason or another something would appear. Stood there for a few minutes not moving, not looking away and just stared , barely even blinked the whole time. And then as if i knew it all along there it was. Like i just knew it would be there. I was expecting to see something like i knew it was coming and i did. To this moment i still think hey just luck. But damn. Ive been really lucky lately. More than the odds would suggest. Like reeeeally luck lately. Life is strange and who knows whats really going on in this universe.

reply to: Zaphod58

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Hey Zaph, I believe there is a 5th option: The Rule of 75 - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Spew enough bovine scat and you can get away with dropping bits of legit info without invoking the wrath of TPTB.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Tajlakz

Its possible, except for the fact that if that's the case, it's scripted bovine scat. I've had more than one person tell me something that tied in to something that was said in a thread recently, and at least through me none of them knew about the other. I don't see any ties between them, from what I know about them. So either they know about, and know each other, and are getting together to come up with stuff to throw out, or its at least partly true.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

In regards to partly true. I say definitly. I absolutely believe there is a secret and extremely advanced space program. My only proof to add is that i can confirm the usa
Does possess sonething much,much much more advanced than some new aurora, lrs b3, or recon platform. Like year 2100 advanced. Its sweet, extremely capable. .... Extremely. Ive looked at all the options on the table from, mind reading olympian craft to possible successors to other black craft. In the end i meet in the middle. Novel idea. Built it to see if it was feasable. It was. Honed it. Works bettervthen they had imagined. Now i think for the corporations That built this the question is what to do with it. It is a huge leap for aviation, maybe space flight. It can do just about anything you want (im sure like anything, it has its limitations ). Using it like some companion or ew craft would be like using an olympic athlete to babysit a rock. Using it for a checkmate option in a shtf scenerio is about right. In the mean time i venture that it makes a great test platform for whatever the latest exotic contraption they want to test out.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Bass you mean the governments of the world spied on the creation of their versions and built their own correct?
What else did they glean from the olympians?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong, I think that Astr0 was/is some sort of insider or knows someone on the inside. My gut instinct is that the sleeping humans/ancient human breakaway civilization/telepathic FTL "twins" are the BS components that he had to throw in to the pot in order to tell us about graphene tech, ablative surfaces, interlocking craft, laser tech, etc...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join