It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do muslim middle eastern terrorists always hide amongst civilians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Because most of them are civilians themselves. Not a formal army. That is where they live. Are they supposed to go to an army base in Gaza that does not exist and be corralled as well to be killed easy? Is not Gaza a city " a populated area"? I looked it up on Google maps. It definitely is. When i typed in Gaza without putting in PALESTINE yet. It gave me the option Gaza, ISRAEL. Think about that. When i first was searching for the map if gave me one. Zoomed way out. I tried to zoom in and it sent me to an Israeli news site. Not only did it try to feed me propaganda. But Gaza is not Israel, and it linked me to an Israeli site. I think i know what side Google stands on.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I really don't know if they are hiding among civilians. It is an extremely densely populated area and logic says that even if they fire from a street, there is a house within a few feet of the rocket firer. At this point, houses are being targeted and demolished, for what, for future settlers to build there? Not saying that's the case, but it does cross my mind.

It's quite unbalanced, and truly a violent solution. I don't envy anyone living there.

edit on 12-7-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: uninfluenced

In Vietnam, soldiers passed by a group of small children, maybe 7-8 years old. They were smiling and waving at the U.S. soldiers as they passed them.

And then one little girl tossed a live grenade at them....this was repeated many times, in many different ways.

One soldier was heard saying..."Looking at that smiling little girl? I didn't know where to smile back...or shoot her dead".

Just stresses the point that its esay to hide in plain site during wartime.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18138096]SuperVizorr[/postThey aren't warriors,they are assassins and poor people being held hostage by religion or government.
They don't value the ability to kill nor seek to perfect it and there is the RUB because I can only guess they are repulsed by it and fear it.
They have NO way to defend agianst it (THAT'S the idea white west are the best killers on the planet) and free thought is a threat to their socio-religeous structure.

edit on 12-7-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: Cat was insistant on being petted.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Anyone that knows anything about the size of the gaza strip and the population density knows it is impossible to launch ANYTHING from gaza without it being launched from a civilian area. Not like they have luscious farms, forests, canyons and mountains. The Israeli's are shooting fish in a barrel and everyone knows it.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
a reply to: oblvion

99 out of the last 100 terrorist attacks on earth were muslims, it is a fact they are the terrorists. Keep your political correctness BS with you, dont try to spread it to me.

Muslims are the problem, have been, and will be, until people like you that turn a blind eye to be "politically correct" stop and accept reality.

It is the muslims, they are the problem.

Oh yeah?

I am Muslim am I a problem?

1.5 billion Muslims in the world And at most
Maybe 25% are of extremist ideology ...

And the 25% reside in war torn conflicted country's.

And most of them are probly not even "extremist" but rather regular Muslim civilians defending their homeland.

So to say 25% are of extremist ideology is a long shot.

You sir are inncorect in your assumption...

So where did I say "all muslims( insert whatever here)?

I didnt

I pointed out a fact, the terrorsists are muslims in almost all cases the world over.

Muslims are the problem. Is it all muslims? Absolutely not. Is it muslims? Yes without a doubt.

You are assuming, not reading and understanding.

I never blamed all muslims for anything, that is stupid incarnate.

I did blame muslims though, as it is their fault in general, as they dont stop it, they trun a blind eye to their ever growing ranks of zealots and extremists, thus allowing it to continue and grow further.

It is the muslims fault.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Probably because theyre just regular people defending their homes from foriegn invaders .

Next idiotic question for the day ?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Did you ever stop to think that these people that you label as "terrorists" ARE civilians?

I wonder, what you would think and how you would react if foreign armies armed to the teeth were roaming your streets....

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I pointed out a fact, the terrorsists are muslims in almost all cases the world over.
This is nothing but a statement that proves someone has bought into western propaganda....

In case you missed it, many countries consider american armed forces terrorists....

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Since a lot of other posters have explained why is that in different versions,I can only add"blah blah blah bush administration did this and that too and the Zionist regime is killing children right now as we talk,and people have had enough of this bull# and so on and so forth.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

This concept is something that I've always been familiar with but never been able to phrase it properly until now.

To answer your "loaded" question, I think it has to do with the fact that most of these nations dont have any type of real military.

They're not hiding "amongst" civilians, they are civilians.

For example, when the US, UK, NATO etc, mercilessly bombed Libya, it wasnt called an act of terrorism (well, not by the corporate propaganda networks ie media). Its called a "military operation".

edit on 12-7-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

This is nothing but a statement that proves someone has bought into western propaganda....

In case you missed it, many countries consider american armed forces terrorists....

I never said they werent.

I totally disagreed with the wars. I totally disagree with most of the actions the gov forces our soldiers to take.

Just because I am placing blame where it belongs, on the guilty party, does not mean I am denying other abuses and terrorists acts.

I absolutely accept and admit that all these things are the same toad on the same stool.

Just different times places and names.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I think it's more that they're actually just regular every day people struggling against the Israelites and their campaign of aggression. Is there supposed to be a designated area in Gaza for them to stand to be blown up by IDF air strikes? No, they go back home to their families. They don't run into a pediatric cancer ward and hide under the bed to intentionally draw fire there...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: oblvion

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

I never said they werent.

I totally disagreed with the wars. I totally disagree with most of the actions the gov forces our soldiers to take.

Just because I am placing blame where it belongs, on the guilty party, does not mean I am denying other abuses and terrorists acts.

I absolutely accept and admit that all these things are the same toad on the same stool.

Just different times places and names.
You stated, flat out, that muslims were the problem.

Yet you openly admit that from a different perspective, the american forces could be considered terrorists.

SO why are muslims the problem? They arent the ones invading other countries....

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111
No that is incorrect. They are clearly trying to play Hitler here and the Muslim faith is paying a NASTY price for not stopping them. We will all pay more.
Too bad, Our way is inefficient,and costly. I wanted to meet Arabs when I was a kid, Russians too.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

In Vietnam, soldiers passed by a group of small children, maybe 7-8 years old. They were smiling and waving at the U.S. soldiers as they passed them.

And then one little girl tossed a live grenade at them....this was repeated many times, in many different ways.

One soldier was heard saying..."Looking at that smiling little girl? I didn't know where to smile back...or shoot her dead".

Just stresses the point that its esay to hide in plain site during wartime.

I know it breaks your heart when you are not sure whether to shoot the little girl or smile at her...Damn little girls.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join