It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do muslim middle eastern terrorists always hide amongst civilians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Nvm. I'll just keep my views to myself.
edit on 12-7-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Because they use guerilla tactics for their wars, like hiding among civilians (sometimes civs know who they are), training kids and even going as far as setting up HQs,bases and outposts on residential areas.

Hamas's attacks on Israel weren't even organized,they just wanted Israel to strike back, and like the militaristic fools they are, they fell for it. Now the campaign has started again with the photos of burnt kids, many without some limbs, "Israel is bad" and "#supportPalestine" bullcrap.

Of course, the great dumbed down masses of the world won't even wonder "Hey wait, why is Israel shooting them?", they are already conditioned to think "well, they do it because they're evil and they enjoy it". Goebbels would be proud,blushing and washing his pants. Israel is going to lose this war because they're dumb, they'll lose eventually. Ever since their conception they've been in a state of war, with all the countries surrounding them promising to disintegrate the last jewish woman and child.

This is not my war, so i'll just watch, can't do much anyways.

For those of you on the #SupportPalestine bandwagon, remember they're not saints. They hide between their own people to create martyrs. Both countries should fall.
edit on 12-7-2014 by metodex because: addendum

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

originally posted by: oblvion

a reply to: oblvion

I pointed out a fact, the terrorsists are muslims in almost all cases the world over.
This is nothing but a statement that proves someone has bought into western propaganda....

In case you missed it, many countries consider american armed forces terrorists....

I never said they werent.

I totally disagreed with the wars. I totally disagree with most of the actions the gov forces our soldiers to take.

Just because I am placing blame where it belongs, on the guilty party, does not mean I am denying other abuses and terrorists acts.

I absolutely accept and admit that all these things are the same toad on the same stool.

Just different times places and names.
You stated, flat out, that muslims were the problem.

Yet you openly admit that from a different perspective, the american forces could be considered terrorists.

SO why are muslims the problem? They arent the ones invading other countries....

Um yes they are. Have not heard of ISIS? There are honestly more terrorist organizations that are currently in countries they dont belong in( invasion) than I could name.

They have invaded more countries in the last 5 years, than America in its entire history.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Um yes they are. Have not heard of ISIS? There are honestly more terrorist organizations that are currently in countries they dont belong in( invasion) than I could name.

They have invaded more countries in the last 5 years, than America in its entire history.

Invaded ?

Most of them are probly pissed off citizens of their respective countries.

Fed up with being "invaded" & bombed into submission by other countries like the US .ISIS and other terroir cells are USA made period.

How you ask?

Well if the US came and bombed the # out of your wife and kids would you not seek revenge and link up with a state milita ?

Anyone in their right mind would fight back!

And sadly when these Muslims join the ranks of these groups they become indoctrinated with "extremist" ideology
Thus breeding the "terrorist" .

How many stories did we hear about reguading " terrorist"
Before these wars kicked off ? Not many !

Pull your head out of the Mudd and look at the big picture.

Duces!

edit on 019121231719712th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Ask a loaded question get everyone spewing their ire.....This thread is cucked

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

First of all that is rubbish, your claim that muslims have only been terrorists in recent years with `western agression` because they had no choice

Theyve been doing this for decades now.

And...... two wrongs do NOT make a right. Period

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline
a reply to: captaintyinknots

Your right about invading other country's, they would have to actually fight and there would be no one to hide behind, so they invade there own people ( Sunni and Shia are all Muslim's) who are just as inept as they are while claiming great glory.

Great defense cap, I hope your not Muslim.

Wow, Im not sure Ive ever seen someone miss a point more totally and completely than this.
I was talking about western forces.

"You're". FTR.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

What a complete load of garbage....

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: uninfluenced

You have all seen the documentaries of afghanistan where soliders be it US or UK are going through fields and they repeat the same thing, `one minute these people are digging their fields the next minute they are shooting at us with an ak, we do not know sometimes who the taliban are but they are here.`

No, any example you care to provide.

Documantaries of Afghanistan? Or propeganda films for the folks at home?

I want a clear cut answer, why use civilians as a shield.

You have that hateful ideology, maybe you can answe for ATS.

Why do these muslims be it in afghan/ iraq or gazza ALWAYS hide in civilian areas......

becaus allied bombs are dropping on their heads,

have you just waqken up or something?

where have you been for the last 15 years?

Saying they have no choice is a lie

well isnt saying what your title says a lie as well?

How you could possible confirm what the title suggests boggles the mind.

Do not turn this into a `blah blah blah the bush administration did this and that`, or a random conversation about zionism, that has NOTHING to do with this.

Yes this a clear I hate Islam and Muslims thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Just because I am placing blame where it belongs, on the guilty party, does not mean I am denying other abuses and terrorists acts.

Its belongs on Muslims according to you, not all but Muslims.

Sorry but Muslim might be one label placed on the guilty you want to blame what about the other labels?

What are their names to start with, if you are placing blame where it belongs then place it on the individuals that do the acts not just saying muslims are the problem because Muslims when used the way you do certainly does mean all.

If I was A muslim I would take much offense that you need to use my religion to label me as an issue because of what others that claim Islam is their way as well have done.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
How do you know these so called suicide bombers arent something strategically placed somewhere and detonated then blamed on suicide bombers and extremists?

Do suicide bombers walk around in a bright orange jump suit with a banner?

Or is it just all part of a plan to create tensions leading to conflict with an ultimate goal and agenda to create a war take control of land and profit?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: uninfluenced

First of all that is rubbish, your claim that muslims have only been terrorists in recent years with `western agression` because they had no choice

Are you really that blind and daft?

Where was such a claim made?

Oh do you mean this question

How many stories did we hear about reguading " terrorist"

Yeah 2 wrongs dont make right, whay do you think 3 or more might?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I don't think it is necessarily to actually create civilian deaths in what follows. Instead, it is technically guerilla warfare. Guerilla warfare is frequently used when you have a small force that is essentially pitting itself against a larger and better equipped force that is using traditional warfare. The US has a bad track record in properly combating such tactics but, honestly, no country would be able to fair well against it as it is what it is. Guerilla warfare is meant to be dirty and underhanded because, theoretically, that is all the users of it can do. If they were to gather their small army in direct and traditional combat, then they would simply get slaughtered. As to why they do it in more populated areas, well, that is to hide in plain sight. If they were to set up an ambush in an area where one wouldn't expect people to be at all, then they'd stick out like a sore thumb and again, simply be slaughtered.

So that's why it's done. It's petty as hell and it does create a lot of civilian death in its wake. That's what makes it so atrocious and it's also what has most likely scarred many of our vets. It puts them in a dreadful circumstance where they cannot distinguish between militant and civilian. This puts our military at a disadvantage and is dissonance inducing. Should the deeply unfortunate occur, who do you think the family of the civilian casualty are going to blame? The militants within their country or the foreign army? Most likely the latter as we tend to be on the xenophobic side.

It's terrible.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originalld by: uninfluenced

I didn't claim"terrorism /extremisim" has "ONLY" been around in recent years.

My claim was that "western aggression" is breeding it!

This is FACT..

Extremisim has been around since the beginning of Islam.
But how much of that "terrorism /extremisim" was directed at the USA prior to them meddling in eastern affairs ?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline
a reply to: captaintyinknots

Your right about invading other country's, they would have to actually fight and there would be no one to hide behind, so they invade there own people ( Sunni and Shia are all Muslim's) who are just as inept as they are while claiming great glory.

Great defense cap, I hope your not Muslim.

Wow, Im not sure Ive ever seen someone miss a point more totally and completely than this.
I was talking about western forces.

"You're". FTR.

"So why are Muslim's the problem ?They aren't the ones invading other countries" , this is a statement about Muslim's not western forces ... but then you knew that.

Have someone help you with your rhetoric, you seem to be stumbling over your own BS.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Many of those rockets are actually launched in open areas. The reason why the Israelis cannot killed the missile crews is because the rockets are launched by remote control. The missile crews are located hundreds of yards away from the launch site. So an IDF retaliatory strike on the launch site would missed the missile crews entirely. After failing to destroy the missile crews, Israel started to attack civilian targets out of sheer frustrations. This is just repeat of what happen during the 2006 Lebanon War. Israel failed to destroy Hezbollah, it then begin to attack civilian targets throughout Lebanon, well beyond Hezbollah strongholds.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

they have toilets.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The op has asked by an Islamic extremist, a terrorist would hide amongst the civilian population the answer is simple:

It is a tactic of waging war.

First is that if a small number of people, namely terrorist, are attacking a larger force, they can not simply fight on the grounds of attrition. It would mean a loss on their part. At the same time, if you look at how to fight a war, it requires multiple things, but in this case, it requires for an attack and a war to be successful, things like the element of surprise. The ability to not be seen, and the ability to not only inflame the people you want to join your side, but also demoralize the people on the side you are fighting against.

So the answer is quite simple, attack a large group, then disappear into the crowd, where you can blend in, and act just as surprised and shocked about what happened. This way one can harry and harass the enemy, like a mosquito does to larger animals. One mosquito irritates, but a bunch can bring down an elephant.

A few dead kids, or innocent people and they accomplish the second goal, it will get the local population on their side, while at the same time demoralize the enemies home country, where it makes fighting said war to be unpopular. And if the citizens do not support that action, well then that is one step closer to winning.

The sad part of the past 14 years, is that ultimately the terrorist have won the war, in all but the final battle. The country is tired of this, and is not willing to support any more.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join