It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
3. I applaud good stewardship of the environment by Christians.
4. It would be good to get the coal dust residue out of the atmosphere for health reasons. I don't believe it HAS to be done at the expense of jobs, as the globalists are engineering and ordering the current Destroyer in Chief to do, however.
5. The World Council of Churches has been a mouth-piece and totally controlled arm of the globalist oligarchy from its inception.
7. The methane in the arctic is at least potentially a very serious contributor of methane.
8. There are reportedly 3-4 DIFFERENT "zero-point" energy technologies which the globalists are withholding from public knowledge and wide use in order to help cause various depopulation contributions. They have been convinced that to release them without reducing the population to 200-500 million would quickly result in a global population of 25 BILLION.
If the WCC is part of their conspiracy, then why are they saying to steer away from fossil fuels? Do you not realize that fossil fuels are the reason for a great deal of the death and chaos in the Middle East? If the U.S. became self-sufficient we wouldn't need their bloody oil.
9. There are plenty of technologies available to clean up the environment from all our polluting excesses were the decision to do so made--including nuclear spent fuel etc. TPTB don't WANT to do that.
12. However, for those who have trashed Almighty God in their lives, their worship of Mother Nature as a substitute god knows no bounds. Their rants and tree hugging will likely also know few limits.
Why did you have to create a division RIIIIGHT there?
They say that before settlers came to this country, the forests were pristine, all the dead wood was gone and the huge trees in the forests made a canopy that was awesome. It was like walking through a park. I read an old translated manuscript from the early settlements one time.
how expensive were the ones you bought and use now? Outside fires are being outlawed as well. How are containing your, soon to be, outlawed fire?
originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: manna2
Sorry, are you trying to make a point?
There is technology available (as rickymouse described) for very low-emission wood-stoves, and fireplace inserts.
Now do not get me wrong. I believe we are to be stewards of our home. I believe we need to be accountable to ourselves and to each other.
i walk the walk, as do others here.
I just do not want to rush in making laws and regulations to hurt the average person in pursuit of the real culprits.
We are getting played on this climate change scam. I know when i am getting "the business".
We are going into "the greatest depression". Billions of poor people world wide have their lives at stake.