It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stockman files motion ordering the arrest of Lois Lerner

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
By the time this would go through the process .... and if that SOB Eric Holder somehow failed to stop it (and you know he'd try) .... Obama will pardon her Jan 19, 2017, probably along with a whole lotta' other criminals.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
I highly doubt we'll be hearing Obama supporters screaming racists at us...have you noticed...both Judges are Afro Americans.

They can still be called 'sellouts' and 'Uncle Toms'.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Only...if he's still in a position of holding the magic pardon pen. He's skating on thin, thin, and cracking ice.

His party is running away from him, he's an embarrassment to them, and poison ivy for their political careers.

He's walking on eggshells with combat boots for the next year and a half...Jessie Jackson, and the Black Caucus turned on him yesterday...

Des

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

You know, in the end she really was a witch in that scene, so that would imply that Lois Lerner really is guilty of what she's being accused of.

I think I am too cynical to get my hopes up that anything will substantially change but I remain open to being hopeful.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Only...if he's still in a position of holding the magic pardon pen.

No one will dare to try to kick him out of office for his crimes. The left would rain down a hailstorm of 'RAAAAACIST' on anyone who dared to try. Obama will be there Jan 2017 and he'll pardon his minions. Watch. I'll betcya a box of donuts.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

No one will dare to try to kick him out of office for his crimes. The left would rain down a hailstorm of 'RAAAAACIST' on anyone who dared to try. Obama will be there Jan 2017 and he'll pardon his minions. Watch. I'll betcya a box of donuts.

At the rate the tide is turning, it won't be whites kicking him out of office. His whole open border fiasco has the Black community pissed and saying things whites would never say about him. If there is a race war in the near future...it will not involve whites. It will be between Blacks and Browns.

Plus, there is already tension building in the gang communities about the MS 13 extremely violent gang, that already works with the Cartels, moving in on their turf.

Let me find the vid from today of a Woman screaming that he is giving all their money to the illegals.

Frustration boils over as Houston woman goes on epic rant about illegal immigrant children
July 10, 2014 by Tom Tillison 155 Comments

Bernadette LancelinWith the children being sent across the country, a Houston woman went on an epic rant when she learned that officials were looking at a closed school in her neighborhood as a potential detention facility.
Bernadette Lancelin not only opposed the idea, but did so emphatically:

It’s not right. Now billions of dollars want to be borrowed from the White House to help feed and house them.

What about the kids here? In our neighborhood? In our country? Not just in this neighborhood but in our country.

All these kids? Really? Why can’t they go back?

I’m sorry that their parents are in poor living conditions or surroundings or whatever’s going on out there. I don’t care.

I care about what’s going on right here in my own back yard, my neighborhood.

Am I the only one in this community that’s out here that watches the news this morning. Oh, my god! I feel alone right now with this, and I’m very saddened by it.
www.bizpacreview.com...

Back on topic. I think Obama is losing the power to hold the reins of keeping the lid on the IRS scandal...his plate runneth over...

Des

edit on 11-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

No ifs ands or buts...

But all they need to do is file a sworn statement that the dog ate the hard drive and there is no way to recover the emails.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Do you honestly think Lerner is going to sit in jail tapping her foot while Obama washes his hands of her?

I don't think so. Plus , with the new Court Orders by Judge Sullivan possibly placing other IRS employees on the chopping block...rolling will be done. Of that, I am sure...

It's just now getting exciting. A stalemate has been broken...this can go many ways. Worth watching and spreading the info as far and fast as we can.

Des

Here is the key question...will she tell the truth if she is abandoned by Obama? This woman is strong and won't just sit there and take being left out to hang. That is...unless she is a disciple of this administration. So which is it...she talks and names names, or she falls on her sword for lord Obama?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Montana
Meh, it has to be approved by the leadership in the House. They will want to do the same thing when they are in the big office next time so they won't want to set this precedent.

If it makes you feel any better about it...as much as I am 100% against Obama and his administration's progressive ideals, I would be saying the same about a republican president. I'm more sick and tired of HOW they are doing things over WHAT they are doing.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

At the rate the tide is turning, it won't be whites kicking him out of office. His whole open border fiasco has the Black community pissed and saying things whites would never say about him. If there is a race war in the near future...it will not involve whites. It will be between Blacks and Browns.

Plus, there is already tension building in the gang communities about the MS 13 extremely violent gang, that already works with the Cartels, moving in on their turf.

Des

Revolution will make for strange bedfellows. But as they say...the enemy of your enemy is your ally. I for one, don't mind a temporary partnership with people I don't like or agree with to destroy a larger evil that threatens us all.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

a reply to: neo96

Do you honestly think Lerner is going to sit in jail tapping her foot while Obama washes his hands of her?

I don't think so. Plus , with the new Court Orders by Judge Sullivan possibly placing other IRS employees on the chopping block...rolling will be done. Of that, I am sure...

It's just now getting exciting. A stalemate has been broken...this can go many ways. Worth watching and spreading the info as far and fast as we can.

Des

Here is the key question...will she tell the truth if she is abandoned by Obama? This woman is strong and won't just sit there and take being left out to hang. That is...unless she is a disciple of this administration. So which is it...she talks and names names, or she falls on her sword for lord Obama?

If her legal beagle team crawled out of Obama's pocket. There is more probability, she will end up impaled on the party sword. If they are not, and really are working on *her* behalf...she'll have to sing like a bird.

Sitting at home eating bon bons while in contempt of Congress is one thing. Being in contempt of COURT..is an entirely different beast.

Des

edit on 11-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Just because they are a judge doesn't mean that they aren't stupid when it comes to IT.

Just because they are a judge doesn't mean they don't have an agenda of their own.

The circus continues...at least it is entertaining you...are the ponies pretty???

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

No ifs ands or buts...

But all they need to do is file a sworn statement that the dog ate the hard drive and there is no way to recover the emails.

Good one!

I think they will manufacture some bologna to get her out of this.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Just because they are a judge doesn't mean that they aren't stupid when it comes to IT.

Just because they are a judge doesn't mean they don't have an agenda of their own.

The circus continues...at least it is entertaining you...are the ponies pretty???

Not as entertaining as your continued denial that this Administration can do *anything* wrong....now, that's downright funny...

Des

edit on 12-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrissCrossX

As I said in a previous post. Both of these Federal Judges, who've now made official court orders to the IRS, are not new kids on the block in dealing with DC. They both have reputations for not accepting BS, and stalling, in their courts.

To be in contempt of Congress, is totally different than being in contempt of Court. There are serious, and swift consequences, to the latter.

Des

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
they need to find people to drop a dime on her. give THEM immunity.

i would never offer her immunity to talk.

maybe if she wanted to talk, i'd give leniency but this woman is just bad to the core, going way back.

just look at what she is facing. she knows she would be screwed if she spilled her guts.

what would they charge her with for an arrest now? (i forgot)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

Now that it's been opened in a Federal Court, obstruction of justice is the tip of the ice berg.

Des

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Not as entertaining as your continued denial that this Administration can do *anything* wrong....now, that's downright funny

Lois Lerner is not part of this Administration, she worked at the IRS long before this administration.

But sure...whatever helps your hate session.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Perhaps, but she has a history of being an attack dog for the liberal agenda.

Attack Dog Lerner

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Here is an ironic twist to this thread's title of, Stockman files motion ordering the arrest of Lois Lerner, hot off the press.

After being arrested on conspiracy charges earlier this month, the former Texas congressman and his ex-employee were hit Tuesday with a 28-count indictment alleging they stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from charities, some of which they used to finance his campaigns and pay for personal expenses.

According to the indictment, from May 2010 to October 2014, Stockman sought out about $1.25 million in donations based on false pretenses. Over those years, Stockman allegedly diverted part of that sum for personal and campaign expenses — including to fund what the U.S. Department of Justice described as "a covert surveillance project targeting a perceived political opponent."

Texas Tribune

I wonder if that political rival was Lois Lerner?
So happy this fool is no longer in Congress.
edit on 3/28/2017 by Olivine because: punctuation

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join