It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stockman files motion ordering the arrest of Lois Lerner

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Do you honestly think Lerner is going to sit in jail tapping her foot while Obama washes his hands of her?

I don't think so. Plus , with the new Court Orders by Judge Sullivan possibly placing other IRS employees on the chopping block...rolling will be done. Of that, I am sure...

It's just now getting exciting. A stalemate has been broken...this can go many ways. Worth watching and spreading the info as far and fast as we can.

Des

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Do you honestly think Lerner is going to sit in jail tapping her foot while Obama washes his hands of her?

Nah I don't.

He's got the DOJ in his pocket.

She will get off scott free.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I think come November...we'll have a new ball game in play. At the rate people are expressing their distrust of the current administration, and anger at the IRS. If the power shifts on the Hill...due to the voters. Those who feel they are untouchable...will be touched...and hard.

Des

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I think come November...we'll have a new ball game in play

We can hope.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

If Boehner and the rest would grow a spine.
edit on 10-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I am thinking we need to pitch in and get her a couple of bodyguards and a "Beast". 7 tons of armor plating and bullet proof protection. Once the real talking starts I wouldn't give her two spits before she commits ehm.... Suicide.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Politico wrote a piece on it. The resolution has to be accepted and approved by Boehner who earlier wasn't willing to arrest Lerner.

GOP leadership aides at the time of the contempt vote scoffed at the notion that they would ever arrest the former head of the tax exempt division that singled out conservative groups. Even Boehner himself said on Fox News that “I’m not quite sure that we want to go down that path.”

So...I don't know how far this will go.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Methinks Boehner is growing a spine. I saw a clip of him today, actually yelling at Obama to take responsibility for *anything* in the past 5 and half years. He was red in the face, fists balled up mad as hell....

The tide may be turning....

Des

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I think you're just hopeful.

I'm willing to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Hopeful is better than complacent apathy...jmoho...

Des

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Just as things are looking good, Lucy gonna pull that football away again. You know it, I know it, why kid ourselves. Those people in Congress won't lift a finger in fear of rustling someones feathers. If we kicked the bums out in November, we'll just get another set of bums. The system is rigged that way. There's no Joe the Plumber that's ever going to take a Congressional or Senate seat. Even if a miracle occurred and it did happen, that person would have the riot act read to them and they would fall in line right quickly.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Once the real talking starts I wouldn't give her two spits before she commits ehm.... Suicide.

Actually, I'd take that. Only problem is those six other hard drives that crashed.

I'd be willing to bet Issa would be satisfied implicating Cummings for his role. I don't thing Gowdy is willing to settle for less than the truth, but I also think he'll back the team's play.

Lerner's already spilled her guts to the AG. She probably gave them answers to everything. The DoJ has the better legal team. They've got several tricks in their bag no one has thought of yet.

I also believe the trail leads to the Fed and not the WH ... and that trail will go cold at the level of the Department of the Treasury.

Except for Gowdy (and that's almost a stretch) I don't trust any of 'em. They're all agenda driven.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Meh, it has to be approved by the leadership in the House. They will want to do the same thing when they are in the big office next time so they won't want to set this precedent. This motion will go no where. Unfortunately.

Wouldn't matter anyway, 90% of the population already has it's mind made up about who they will be voting for this fall. Just a little more drama for the slaves before they crack the whip again.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

So let me get this straight.

Coming from the people who say you can't trust the government...they are advocating that the government should be allowed to arrest people because they THINK, with absolutely no evidence, that they did something illegal.

Funny how much you will support when it is "your side" doing it...huh?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
...they are advocating that the government should be allowed to arrest people because they THINK, with absolutely no evidence, that they did something illegal.

There is evidence that she instructed employees to not utilize email and be mindful of what they did discuss via email as there was a Congressional hearing taking place. This indicates a cover up and is illegal as all Federal Agencies communications have to be documented. That law is not open for dispute.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Sorry, I wish I could remember which news source I heard this from this morning, but heard that Lois Lerner and her "co-conspirators" were using an instagram method to communicate back and forth because Lerner was afraid to document certain conversations via email.

I believe this IRS scandal goes deep and dirty. I think the investigation will be prolonged by means of several things: obfuscation, uncooperative parties, a lazy corrupt AG office, MSM disinterest, use of the mocking meme by the Dems spouting "it's all political", and then.........she WILL be convicted based on a final revelation of the truth with a smoking gun.

It will be near Obama's end of service, and he will pull a "Bill Clinton" by giving her a nice little pardon for all the favors she did while in public, I mean HIS, service.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...they are advocating that the government should be allowed to arrest people because they THINK, with absolutely no evidence, that they did something illegal.

There is evidence that she instructed employees to not utilize email and be mindful of what they did discuss via email as there was a Congressional hearing taking place. This indicates a cover up and is illegal as all Federal Agencies communications have to be documented. That law is not open for dispute.

No, it doesn't indicate a cover-up. It indicates a manager notifying their employees that their emails are going to be under close scrutiny so to watch themselves. That indicates nothing to the rational person...it indicates everything to the person who has an agenda and is willing to ignore logic.

This is not evidence of anything at all...just more pure witch-hunt.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

No, it doesn't indicate a cover-up. It indicates a manager notifying their employees that their emails are going to be under close scrutiny so to watch themselves.

If nothing wrong is being done why do you need to coach employees to 'watch themselves'?

This, tied with the missing emails and unwillingness to testify, indicates, to anyone who can see through the politics, a cover up of large proportions.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

So let me get this straight.

Coming from the people who say you can't trust the government...they are advocating that the government should be allowed to arrest people because they THINK, with absolutely no evidence, that they did something illegal.

Funny how much you will support when it is "your side" doing it...huh?

Well...today a second Judge has court ordered the IRS to testify, under oath, sworn affidavit, explain in detail the missing emails. For Judge Reggie Walton to make this court order, he deemed there is sufficient evidence of criminal activity to warrant it.

BTW, Judge Reggie Walton is even tougher than the first Judge, Sullivan. Walton is known as a pit bull in the Judicial sector.

Federal Courts
Second federal judge tells IRS to explain lost Lerner emails

A second federal judge has now ordered the IRS to explain under oath how the agency lost emails from former division director Lois Lerner, the woman at the heart of the Tea Party targeting scandal.

U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton told Obama administration lawyers on Friday he wants to see an affidavit explaining what happened with Lerner's hard drive. The IRS claims her computer suffered a crash in 2011 that wiped her email records at the time clean.

But at a hearing examining a lawsuit against the IRS by conservative group True the Vote, Walton said he wants to know what happened to Lerner's hard drive, which allegedly was recycled. He asked for an affidavit from those involved in handling the crashed drive.

The order is another boost for those questioning the agency's claims that many Lerner emails from that time period are not recoverable.

A day earlier, in a separate case brought by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan gave the tax agency 30 days to file a declaration by an "appropriate official" to address the computer issues involving Lerner. www.foxnews.com...

www.dcd.uscourts.gov...

Suck on those sour lemons..

Des

edit on 11-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
Well...today a second Judge has court ordered the IRS to testify, under oath, sworn affidavit, explain in detail the missing emails. For Judge Reggie Walton to make this court order, he deemed there is sufficient evidence of criminal activity to warrant it.

What a joyous day.

Any day of misery for the Internal Revenue Service is like a day of sunshine for every other citizen.

Burn the goddamn place to the ground.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Destinyone

What a joyous day.

Any day of misery for the Internal Revenue Service is like a day of sunshine for every other citizen.

Burn the goddamn place to the ground.

I highly doubt we'll be hearing Obama supporters screaming racists at us...have you noticed...both Judges are Afro Americans.

Des

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join