It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold a Pale Horse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I am getting ready to read a book by Milton William Cooper - Author of "Behold a Pale Horse" released in 1991 it has been recommended to me by several fellow conspiracy factist.

If you have read any of his works, or this book inparticular, I would like to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Please feel free to recommend any books that you think are worth me reading.

I have been into conspiracies since I was introduced to them by the great Jordan Maxwell and Alex Jones in 2001. So I'm no newbie, I am just always searching for more interesting works.

Thank you for reading.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: faust833

www.rawilson.com...

Everything by Robert Anton Wilson is required reading by all cT's..

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Ive heard good things about it, but never had time to read it. I only followed conspiracy theories up until the point that I was convinced that "they" are trying to prepare the NWO for the Antichrist. Now I focus on the Bible and its prophecies. Currently, I am decoding the Torah's Hebrew sylable meter. The Bible will reveal so much more than any other book can.

Personally, I recommend reading the highly controversial "Protocols of Zion". That one gave me the chills. Just remember though, that not all Jews are Zionists, nor are all Zionists Jewish. I believe "Behold a Pale Horse" quotes the " Protocols of Zion".

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It is the book that tells us about the conspiracy theory of all conspiracy's. It goes into great detail about the game of chess being played with the world and most people don't even know about. Defiantly a great read if you are into that stuff. It will open your eyes to the behind the scenes of the world.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
All books by our fellow ATS member...Jim Marrs!!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
My now dead Ranger friend once told me how shocked he was that some of the information in that book "got out"
He was especially surprised at " Quiet Weapons for Silent Wars" since it was a classified style of psychological cultural assault(And of course it is EXACTLY what is happening buy the way)
He said 10% is SPOT ON. REX84 is one thing as he told me his mission during the COG op.
edit on 29-6-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
All books by our fellow ATS member...Jim Marrs!!

I got a few books by Jim Marrs, but I haven't read them yet.

"The Rise of the fourth Reicht"

"The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy"

"Our Occulted History"

"Above Top Secret"

Can't wait to get into them!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.rawilson.com...

Everything by Robert Anton Wilson is required reading by all cT's..

Yes I enjoy Robert Anton Wilsons work.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I got that book it's how I first came across Quiet Weapons for Silent Wars.Great read.I would recommend The GemStone File if you want a wild read.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Read it years ago and loved it. Just read it, it's so worth it. Who cares what others tell you about it. Make up your own mind.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I thought it was lame. It's 25 years old now.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I have no opinion really online unless I'm pretty sure of something.
I will say however, read everything you can.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The author was killed under suspicious circumstances - believe AZ Deputies dressed up as HS/College kids partying near his house with loud music to draw him out of his house to serve a warrant. He drove down to the fake party & when he realized what was going on he tried to make back to his house & they shot him in his back on front porch as he tried to retreat to his house.

Long time ago but obviously the Fed's didn't like what he was saying - so they killed him.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
tell me faust... how the hell did you get that "conspiracy factist" to go without notice?

Conspiracy factist? Really? lol... nice one mate... nice one...

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hi OP, Behold a Pale Horse is mandatory for any new truther.
Take it with a pinch of salt, but hold in in respect, William Cooper deeply believed it to be true.

I'm posting from Crapberry in a hurry, so will quickly jot down my two cents.
Jumping in at the deep end, which you are about to do can deeply effect you and threaten your reality.
Over time, when you start to unravel the true history of the human race, and the true knowledge of the last century will things begin to make some sense.

I'd recommend;

Study into Theosophy (HPB & Alice Bailey), The New Age Movement and the United Nations.

Early Airforce, the Nazi Connection, Luciferianism, Magic, and UFO's. (Peter Levander lectures online are a MUST).
Youtube "Nazi New Age Agenda".

Peter Beter, and Geo-politics of the 20th Century (thread on ATS by NoRegretsEver).
Ended up deaded.

Serge Monast, BlueBeam whistle Blower, ended up deaded. (Link in with Beter).

Frits Springmeier, Christian Constitutional Patriot - Exposes the spiritual corruption engulfing the human race, hightlights how Luciferiansism has seeped into the Vatican, Chritian houses of Worship, Media, Education etc etc, ended up locked up for ten years. (Authored Blood Lines of the Illuminati).

Eustace Mullins, most excellent and brilliant author/researcher, known for his books about the Demonolgy of History, and the Federal Reserve, was nearly deaded, but he has an angel watching over his shoulder, must be pushing 90' something if he's still with us. Google.

John Lear, the only 'whistle blower', to tell the public about our Holographic Conspiracy - Google, or see my thread list.

And of course be sure to follow the News, but wear your BS protector at all times and read inbewtween the lines to see how all of the above relate to todays current events.

I work by the rule that if somebody got deaded or suicided, they were damaging to the elite.
Disreagrd ALL that do not share INFORMATION FREELY (except for distributions costs), and disregard all that are free to air their information with no 'pressure' being applied. Always wear your BS detector.

Have a look at Icke and his works, they will expand your perception, however beware his New Age Doctrines.

John Keel and J. Vallee cover points beyond the ET hypothesis, leaning more towards a terrestrial prescence, which again will link back to Nazi, Occult, Spiritual.

I hope you have a good journey.

edit on 29/6/2014 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I know about that book (Behold a Pale Horse) but I never read it. I hear it's a good read, however.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Wes Penre

Tons of information to sift through. Tread lightly and use critical thinking.

A thought is much safer than a belief.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Just posting to subscribe. I will check out some of the members suggestions, thanks.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Hi there,

I am getting ready to read a book by Milton William Cooper - Author of "Behold a Pale Horse" released in 1991

How exactly are you getting ready? I found that a strange sentence!! Are you performing certain exercises? Mentally preparing yourself somehow? Psyching yourself up? I am at a loss to how someone "gets ready to read" a book?

I have always used the practice of either reading it or NOT reading it! I have never prepared!!

By the way, Behold a pale horse covers many very interesting topics, the world trade center attack is one you may find quite interesting as he kind of predicted it! Good read either way for entertainment or loose fact. Don't take it too seriously though!

Happy preparation!!

edit on 29-6-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

At the time of Behold A Pale Horse's publishing, Cooper was way ahead of his time with all that he revealed. This is the book that helped me realize that there is definitely more to reality than what was previously thought. It also sheds light on the suppression and covertness of top secret projects, files, and information that would be considered very damaging to all secret/shadowy gov. personel and all high ranks of authority had the info been released under more conventional means.

Definitely a must read.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join