It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPA Employees Told to Stop ******* in the Hallway

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It's the new government sponsored comedy troupe, Sh!ts in the Halls.

Now, though I would seriously not be surprised if this was the San Francisco office of the EPA.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You see, the employess made the mistake of opening thier mouths in the hallway instead of in front of a camera this time...

(I'll probably get in trouble for this)

edit on 26-6-2014 by TurtleSmacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: abecedarian

Actually, it's the Colorado office.

Makes you wonder what's in the snack machines in the break rooms. . . . .

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I though our "best and brightest" were supposed to work in the bureaucracy?

why would you think that?

you vilify them, abuse them, take them for granted when the job is going well, make them targets for anti-govt nutjobs, etc.....

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Well it is funny there was an EPA employee successfully playing off as a CIA case officer in need of time to run off to covert missions around the world. These denizens of logical thought and scientific analysis just impress the hell out of me.

I wonder if they took the offending material out for lab testing before determining it was really poo. How much do ya figure that cost?

You realize plastic bags of..this stuff..and bottles of pee in California are required to be treated as biological hazardous waste? It's silly, but then..maybe not. It's part of what I've read about the response to truckers tossing stuff off ramps tho. So...how much did clean-up cost?

Hopefully none were super-fund situations.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: abecedarian

Actually, it's the Colorado office.

Makes you wonder what's in the snack machines in the break rooms. . . . .
Yeah, I worded that wrong. Should've said, "Now had this been the San Fran office, I wouldn't be surprised."

Check the dumpsters outside and maybe you'll find some ExLax boxes. I hear it goes great with those new "brownies" the Colorado employees bring in.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: ketsuko
I though our "best and brightest" were supposed to work in the bureaucracy?

why would you think that?

you vilify them, abuse them, take them for granted when the job is going well, make them targets for anti-govt nutjobs, etc.....

Because that's they consistently tell us - they're the best and brightest and how dare we question them because they know better?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I don't think it's funny, but from that point on it is game on imho. For instance I would be having a good time looking for places to leave unwrapped baby ruth candy bars for my fellow colleague's to peruse and uncover

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Rarely have I ever seen any government bureaucracy calling themselves the best and the brightest.

At best it was flattery from someone who's outside the agency.

I find this disturbing, mostly because big-oil/chemical is going to use this story to get its lackey's in congress to attempt and remove enviromental legislation, in addition to the lack of accountability and oversight that seems to be going into federal agencies.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hmmm.

Talk about one slip, and ending up in deep snip.

Gasp!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
You don't believe them about anything else - why believe them about that??

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
EPA = Extra Pooping Ability.

This could be any office to be honest, its a bit funny that this one was for the EPA though.

Gave me a laugh so you can have a flag

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

The final report will most likely blame it on the chili. Wonder if the job application form will have to be revised.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Thanks for the eye-opener, Beezer. Watering they are.

Ignoring the five times worse greenhouse gas effect of
methane in the hall, I'm a little more worried about
what kind of individual got the ball rolling... and
growing in some corner.

These paper products are relatively cheap used for
sanitation, and this is a warehouse. Did I miss something,
and these guys didn't pick up an extra twelve pack? There
may have been a small space near the latrine to store it
tooooo... being a warehouse.

Nobody mentioned the somewhat obvious part of the
article stating the toilets were clogged with paper towels.
Lastly, how much house work have these people done
to know you're supposed to WANT a paper towel that
automatically does not dissolve when hit with water...
and the opposite with a piano roll? Stunning.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I wonder if it's the same midnight s***'er that was on CVN-65 back in the late 1990's. Some rumours said it might have been a chief, but I found that hard to believe. That person got crap everywhere but where you're supposed to. Really sucked having head duty and being on the cleaning detail back then. The crazy messed up things one goes through for that brief time serving in the military.

Then again it might not be, but some people are just plain disgusting.

Given the fact that some gov't jobs are fast tracked if you're a vet, it wouldn't surprise me too much. (Nothing against vets - the majority have earned it, but knowing how typical bureaucracy tends to reward the wrong people. Particularly if they know how to work the system.)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
"Would employees please poop on the grass outside and do some good for the environment rather than doing in our hallways, k thanks".

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I used to work in a large grocery store in California, and it was next to a park and some railroad tracks so there were bums all over... Well one time one walked into our store, went over to the area where people would exit after checking out, right in front of all the checkers/customers, and he dropped trow and took a #2 right in front of everyone.

I literally standing at the time clock since I had just clocked out, someone told me to clean it up because technically it was my job. Well, I was off the clock so I refused. They got angry and told me I HAD to deal with it. So I put a wet floor cone over it and left.

Sorry had to share that.

edit on 28-6-2014 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Only savages do this type of behavior. SAVAGES

When blank checks get written, and nobody monitors where that money goes, this is what happens. This whole system needs changed and every taxpayer dollar accounted for.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer Really? Oh and thanks for the laughs.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join