It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creationism, taken to its logical extreme, negates the existence of Jesus Christ.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: john666

Nope! What does he have to say? (That is relevant to the thread?)
edit on 6/16/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Just a condensed version of what you recently said.
When you speak esoteric, and you want that another person understands your thoughts, it is good to be brief.
edit on 16-6-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Of course it's relevant.
He is a Russian mathematician who has discovered that our history before approximately 16th century is a duplication of a duplication.
I advise you to look at his work.

books.google.hr... story_Fiction_or_Science_Chronology_1.html?id=YcjFAV4WZ9MC&redir_esc=y

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

In short the interpreted/known as LORD JESUS CHRIST may have came here in human AVATAR to GUIDE the humans. Guide the because from his awareness level the seen potential fail paths humans were walking on and so came to attempt to prevent the Soul/Spirit/Internal Energies of humans here from finding themselves within unwanted locations due to walking illminded. Locations not accessible why in flesh...

Judaism-Christianity-Islam in order of creation are all products of Abrahams influence / teachings.
With this in mind Abraham was influenced / groomed or placed in power by LORD ENLIL who is ANNUNAKI.
LORD JESUS CHRIST spoke to our "FATHER" who art in HEAVEN...

HEAVEN is ABOVE the:

Heaven, the Heavens or Seven Heavens, is a common religious, cosmological or transcendent place from which heavenly beings (such as a God, angels, the jinn, and sky deities like King or Queen of Heaven, Heavenly Father, Heavenly Mother, Son of Heaven, heavenly saints or venerated ancestors) originate, are enthroned or inhabit. It is commonly believed that heavenly beings can descend to earth or incarnate and that earthly beings can ascend to Heaven in the afterlife or, in exceptional cases, enter Heaven alive.

Heaven is often described as a "higher place", the holiest place, a Paradise, in contrast to Hell or the Underworld or the "low places", and universally or conditionally accessible by earthly beings according to various standards of divinity, goodness, piety, faith, or other virtues or right beliefs or simply the Will of God. Some believe in the possibility of a Heaven on Earth in a World to Come.

Who may his FATHER actually be?

Humanoid body has had many transformations from past till now to assist with health upgrades with changing environments etc. so sapiens sapiens now carrying the Soul/Spirit/Internal Energies of humans but before sapiens sapiens designs perhaps humans Soul/Spirit/Internal Energies (less aware) was within another vessel that died out or perished as the world upgraded which required more mind energy and potential biological health enhancers within dna.

So how do you accurately tell time from point of human vessel one or from time of Soul/Spirit/Internal Energies CREATION? Which to 1 are subjectively different times of intra.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: john666

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

As far as the Earth is concerned, I believe it is not older than few thousand years.

But WHY do you believe that?

It's pretty much evident that it is way old. Billions of our "years" old.
Still waiting for your explanation of Young Earth, no Jesus, no Pagans....
still not adding up.

Sorry to seem "dense".

Have you heard about a guy called Anatoly Fomenko?

??? The nutjob who thinks that the Trojan War was the same thing as the Crusades, and that Jesus died in the 12th Century? That guy???

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I am a radical skeptic.
Some would say that I am skeptical to the point of absolute paranoia.
I don't believe that any of the history before the 16th century is even remotely real.

In another words, I don't believe in historical Jesus, Abraham, Cesar, Alexander...
I also don't believe in neither mainstream or alternative histories about any of the religions.
I don't believe that any of the religions are older than few hundred years.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

As far as the Earth is concerned, I believe it is not older than few thousand years.

still not adding up.

Sorry to seem "dense".

??? The nutjob who thinks that the Trojan War was the same thing as the Crusades, and that Jesus died in the 12th Century? That guy???

You got it.
Can i ask you something personal?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I am a radical skeptic.
I don't believe that any of the history before the 16th century is even remotely real.

In another words, I don't believe in historical Jesus, Abraham, Cesar, Alexander...
I also don't believe in neither mainstream or alternative histories about any of the religions.

And your basis for the above is what exactly? How do you explain away all the archaeology?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

still not adding up.

Sorry to seem "dense".

You got it.

Ask away please. Depends what it is though.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

still not adding up.

Sorry to seem "dense".

You got it.

Do you know the names and the surnames, of the majority of your ancestors, from now to about 400 years in the past?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

still not adding up.

Sorry to seem "dense".

You got it.

Do you know the names and the surnames, of the majority of your ancestors, from now to about 400 years in the past?

I can date my family back to the Kingdom of Gwynedd. My wife has dated her family back to Ireland and the Wars of the 1640s. So yes, we do.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

still not adding up.

Sorry to seem "dense".

You got it.

I can date my family back to the Kingdom of Gwynedd. My wife has dated her family back to Ireland and the Wars of the 1640s. So yes, we do.

Two things.
First of all, the majority of people around the world, does not know their ancestors even as far back as the 19th century.

Second, you know virtually nothing about the daily lives of the great majority of your ancestors, or do you?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I am a radical skeptic.

So its all made up. Kind of like the matrix? Why go back to the 16th century? Why couldn't it have been 1900? OR even current?

What if…

There is no history, there is no reality at all. This is all for you John666 we are all a figment of your imagination, or the reality that you've created. There is no way after all to actually know that anyone else actually exists besides you. Or in my reality its me, and you are the figment of my imagination.

I'm not mocking you, I've had these same thoughts. History could have been made up. The archeology is one of them. People claim the bible is only a few hundred years old sometimes. We have manuscripts that are older though. The problem is that we, meaning me and you, the not "they's" don't know really how old they are. This whole thing could be a fabrication like "The Truman Show". Or we are in a computer program.

The only viable option if we are to go that route is the matrix. To totally fabricate history would be far too difficult I believe. You say 1600's, probably enough generations removed to not know anyone, or much about anything of actual daily life like you said. The problem arises though when this new system is introduced, all the people alive at the time would know what their ancestors were like, a few generations at least, and they would have to all be in on it, or all not say anything to their kin. Thats why I say the Matrix is the only possible totally false history we could have because it would require total control, and no contact between people.

Or that there is no reality besides me, which is a bit self centered. The Nines

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
But it takes two births. One for each world for us. You are somehow off on a tangent just to deny the Creator aspect. Yeshua is in scripture from beginning to end. He is the Logos, the Word of Hayah.
The first sentence in the Bible declares Him in the middle as the shamash, the lamp by which all other lights are lit. He is that part of the Almighty that was the works by which creation became manifest from Yah speaking. All things are created by Him and Through Him. Once you begin to grasp the importance of understanding who who and what the Word/logos is you can begin to see in awe what a wonderful event it was/is the the Word became flesh and walked among His creation.a reply to: john666

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Jesus was here... The story is what I have an issue with.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I am a radical skeptic.

That is the power in FREE WILL, you are allowed to adjust your awareness level best to suit your experiences and as more is experienced your WILL adjust. 1 must ask do you feel the ancient builds here now globally and data from Ancient Sumer are irrelevant or also 16th century in builds?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

I am a radical skeptic.

That is the power in FREE WILL, you are allowed to adjust your awareness level best to suit your experiences and as more is experienced your WILL adjust. 1 must ask do you feel the ancient builds here now globally and data from Ancient Sumer are irrelevant or also 16th century in builds?

I don't know much about Ancient Sumer, as for the ancient buildings, I don't think that they are ancient.
Let's look just at the Sphinx.
According to the conventional dating the Sphinx is several thousand years old.
But if you take into account weathering, how could that be?
We know that statues of relatively modern historical figures, are very much damaged by weather if they are older, than let's say 100 years.
Maybe the best example of damage done by weather is the Statue of Liberty; www.accuweather.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

still not adding up.

Sorry to seem "dense".

You got it.

Two things.
First of all, the majority of people around the world, does not know their ancestors even as far back as the 19th century.

Second, you know virtually nothing about the daily lives of the great majority of your ancestors, or do you?

Well actually I have a degree in history, so yes, I know quite a bit about the day to day life of my ancestors. Studying history will do that.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

I am a radical skeptic.

I don't know much about Ancient Sumer, as for the ancient buildings, I don't think that they are ancient.
Let's look just at the Sphinx.
According to the conventional dating the Sphinx is several thousand years old.
But if you take into account weathering, how could that be?
We know that statues of relatively modern historical figures, are very much damaged by weather if they are older, than let's say 100 years.
Maybe the best example of damage done by weather is the Statue of Liberty; www.accuweather.com...

But it rains a lot in New York. It doesn't rain that much in Cairo, so your point is a moot one.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: zardust

I am a radical skeptic.

So its all made up. Kind of like the matrix? Why go back to the 16th century? Why couldn't it have been 1900? OR even current?

What if…

There is no history, there is no reality at all. This is all for you John666 we are all a figment of your imagination, or the reality that you've created. There is no way after all to actually know that anyone else actually exists besides you. Or in my reality its me, and you are the figment of my imagination.

I'm not mocking you, I've had these same thoughts. History could have been made up. The archeology is one of them. People claim the bible is only a few hundred years old sometimes. We have manuscripts that are older though. The problem is that we, meaning me and you, the not "they's" don't know really how old they are. This whole thing could be a fabrication like "The Truman Show". Or we are in a computer program.

The only viable option if we are to go that route is the matrix. To totally fabricate history would be far too difficult I believe. You say 1600's, probably enough generations removed to not know anyone, or much about anything of actual daily life like you said. The problem arises though when this new system is introduced, all the people alive at the time would know what their ancestors were like, a few generations at least, and they would have to all be in on it, or all not say anything to their kin. Thats why I say the Matrix is the only possible totally false history we could have because it would require total control, and no contact between people.

Or that there is no reality besides me, which is a bit self centered. The Nines

As I said, I think that a superior intelligence telepathically influenced our collective mind.

But before I get any further, let me say that i am not too much into what is known as "esoteric".
My primary area of research is primarily mathematics(primes), physics, biology, then history(but only history of last 100 hundred years).

I am "down to Earth" guy, so when I say something like what I just said about the "superior intelligence", manipulating us I am not saying it easily.
I think that the reason why the alternative media is full of David Icke and his various clones, is because they want to RIDICULE the idea of a higher reality.

Let me tell you something profound.
You know what is wrong with history?
IT DOESN'T HAVE A BEGINNING!

In another words, we humans individually all have a beginning, and because history is collection of events, made by humans, it would be only logical that history as a whole has a beginning, but that is not what we see.
And the reason why the great majority of people around the world doesn't view this as problematic, is because of Jesus Christ mind control program.
And when I am speaking about Jesus, I am not talking about brainwashed Christians, what I am speaking about is the fact that even the most hardcore atheists accept the figure of Jesus, as reference point of chronology, even though they don't necessarily believe in his historical existence.
THAT IS WHAT I CALL BRAINWASHING!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join