It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creationism, taken to its logical extreme, negates the existence of Jesus Christ.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Creationism is a scientific worldview, that tries to combine natural science with theology.
The scientists who adhere to the doctrine of creationism, are called creationists.
I believe that the creationists, are for the most part correct in their interpretation of natural processes and events.
In another words, I don't believe in evolution, I believe in Young Earth, and I also think that majority of people on this subforum do so as well and that is why I am not going to debate about the issue of creationism versus evolution.

I AM GOING TO TAKE THE HYPOTHESIS THAT HUMANS WERE CREATED IN AN INSTANT, AS A FACT!

Jesus Christ never existed, but the myth of him, was created to obscure the most important event of human history.

THE MOST IMPORTANT EVENT OF HUMAN HISTORY, IS THE CREATION OF MANKIND!

Both Christians and Evolutionists, would most fervently deny, what I am about to say, but it is precisely because of the myth of Jesus Christ, that an absurd theory, such as the theory of evolution, was able to gain so much influence on the minds of people around the world.

Here is the problem as I see it;
The most important event in the life on an individual, is his own birth.
That is the reason why the events, that make up the life of an individual, are remembered(recorded) in society, from the time of his/hers birth.
I don't think that anyone is going to argue about that point.

Considering that humanity is the collection of individuals, it would be logical to assume, that humanity as a whole, would remember the DATE of it's creation, as the most important DATE of it's history!

BUT HUMANITY DOES NOT REMEMBER, WHEN IT WAS CREATED!
And not only that humanity does not remember the date of it's creation, but people in general, don't even ask themselves this very important question. It is a non-issue for them.

In another words, it would be normal if humanity would use the date of the creation of mankind, AS A REFERENCE POINT OF IT'S CALENDAR, in a similar way, as we individuals use the date of our own birth, as a reference point of our own lives(our mini-calendar).

BUT INSTEAD, HUMANITY USES THE SUPPOSED BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST AS IT'S REFERENCE POINT!

And precisely because humanity uses the date of the supposed birth of Jesus Christ a reference point of it's calendar, HUMANITY IS OBLIVIOUS, of not only the date, of the creation of mankind, but also about the fact that this date is the most important date of human history, AND SHOULD THEREFORE BE KNOWN!

I am therefore convinced, that the myth of Jesus Christ was telepathically implanted in the minds of the people, some time in the past, BY A SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE, so that we humans would be oblivious about the date of our own creation.
I still haven't realized the purpose behind this act, but I think I will soon.

edit on 16-6-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Extraterrestrial cosmonauts created the human race.
Jesus is an extraterrestrial
Humans are Hybrids
History is a lie

"The truth shall set you free, what will a lie do?"

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I cant say that my birth was that significant to me at the time but will say that my death should be the one thing about my existence that will be profound .At least that is what I am hoping a reply to: john666

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: john666

Science cares what the date the first humans showed up. There have been thousands of studies and such to attempt to determine when humanity first showed up.... Sure Christianity is the only place they think Jesus comming was the biggest event in history.. and they aren't the majority....

Our calender was made by Christians, not scientists.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
Extraterrestrial cosmonauts created the human race.
Jesus is an extraterrestrial
Humans are Hybrids
History is a lie

"The truth shall set you free, what will a lie do?"

I don't believe that Extraterrestrials created the human race. Namely if that would be true, than one would have to ask the following question: Who created the first Extraterrestrial?
An answer to that question can not be "Extraterrestrials".
I don't think that Jesus existed at all, because of the reasons i mentioned.
I have not seen any evidence, that we humans are hybrids of any sort, even though I do admit the possibility that our genetics was tempered with.
You are right, History is a lie.
edit on 16-6-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
I cant say that my birth was that significant to me at the time but will say that my death should be the one thing about my existence that will be profound .At least that is what I am hoping a reply to: john666

Your birth was very significant to you, just as it was for me, because if neither of us was born, we would not even have this discussion.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

Science cares what the date the first humans showed up. There have been thousands of studies and such to attempt to determine when humanity first showed up.... Sure Christianity is the only place they think Jesus comming was the biggest event in history.. and they aren't the majority....

All this studies are false because the scientists involved assume from the beginning that evolution is fact.
But is not a fact, but only a very stupid theory.
It has never been observed that species change from one into another, because it never happened like that.
All the species were created in an instant.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I was speaking about the time I was born not now . As we grow and learn to use our brain ,we develop a sense of significance . It was all strange and new to me in my beginning .My departure on the other hand is something I look forward to as being the most significant thing that will happen to me in this life . a reply to: john666

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

The reason why you can make sense of the events that happened in your life, is because you arrange them chronologically.And the reference for the chronology is the date of you birth.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: john666

originally posted by: ArtemisE

All this studies are false because the scientists involved assume from the beginning that evolution is fact.
It has never been observed that species change from one into another, because it never happened like that.

Even the dinosaurs? And were positioned after death stratigraphically correct? Wow.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You've got it backwards bro. The date of the creation of adam/mankind is NOT the most important, it doesn't actually matter. Adam is dead, his humanity is a dead weight like a millstone around our necks.

Christ is alive, his humanity is life, and life giving, removing the yoke of adam, and tossing it into the sea.

"Don't cling to me, I have not yet ascended to the Father"

--"Don't hang on to this flesh bag dude. Its not the real thing. My life in you, causing a pickling (baptizing, changing from dead to living), that is life. "

"Now we know NO MAN after the flesh"

-- "Don't look to the flesh bag adam to find Christ"

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I'm an atheist/agnostic.

Please keep talking and making posts. People lke you will be the end of Christianity. Ya'll are the loudest. So future generations, with better science, will see y'all and run for the hills and well finally be rid of all the evil Christianity has caused.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: zardust

You've got it backwards bro. The date of the creation of adam/mankind is NOT the most important, it doesn't actually matter. Adam is dead, his humanity is a dead weight like a millstone around our necks.

Christ is alive, his humanity is life, and life giving, removing the yoke of adam, and tossing it into the sea.

"Don't cling to me, I have not yet ascended to the Father"

--"Don't hang on to this flesh bag dude. Its not the real thing. My life in you, causing a pickling (baptizing, changing from dead to living), that is life. "

"Now we know NO MAN after the flesh"

-- "Don't look to the flesh bag adam to find Christ"

If the date of the creation of adam/mankind, doesn't actually matter, then why would today, adam/mankind matter at all?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Creationism, taken to its logical extreme, negates the existence of Jesus Christ.

Well then, it appears there is at least one thing they got right.

Common sense denies the existence of (a biblical) jesus.

History makes the existence of any sort of jesus unlikely.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Evolution is not when one species changes into another. It's when life forms change out of necessity to adapt to their environment. Survival of the fittest. Evolution is a proven concept and only the ignorant continue to ignore it.
edit on 6/16/2014 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

In another words, I don't believe in evolution, I believe in Young Earth, and I also think that majority of people on this subforum do so as well

Really? That's not the impression I have.

So - you believe humans were created in an instant, but Jesus is a myth. You believe in Young Earth?

Well, if you eventually do realize the "purpose" (as you think you will soon), please keep us updated, eh?

Both Christians and Evolutionists, would most fervently deny, what I am about to say, but it is precisely because of the myth of Jesus Christ, that an absurd theory, such as the theory of evolution, was able to gain so much influence on the minds of people around the world.

Not sure how evolution and Jesus (the myth - on that we sort of agree) are linked. Not at all. Not what he taught (according to my religious upbringing).

Very confused here.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Hmm, wonder why that would be...

So as to geographic distribution, the fossil record etc......was that god seeing if faith can override reality/ common sense? He only likes gullible followers? Or was it the devil?

It says so in that well known peer reviewed science journal "the bible"?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

If the date of the creation of adam/mankind, doesn't actually matter, then why would today, adam/mankind matter at all?

Sorry - still confused.

To WHOM does adam (a myth)/mankind matter?
HOW does mankind matter?

You accept the myth of Adam, but reject the myth of Jesus?

Wow. I have to admit, this is a very novel approach...not one I'd heard before. But - dude. The Earth is billions of years old, and we don't "matter" in the universe all that much.
Except for how destructive (stupid), shortsighted (self-involved) we are - yeah, that matters. To me and my children and future descendants (if there are any - which I'm beginning to doubt).

Mankind is brazen, thoughtless, ruthless, and really - well, primitive. In many respects.
Just my opinion, though.

edit on 6/16/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: scojak

Evolution is not when one species changes into another. It's when life forms change out of necessity to adapt to their environment. Survival of the fittest. Evolution is a proven concept and only the ignorant continue to ignore it.

Evolution states that at one time in the past, a living being creates through the means of reproduction, another living being that is genetically incompatible with the parent.
Something like that has never been proven.

I myself am not a Christian. I don't believe in any of the biblical dogmas, but still I have to recognize that creationist biologists and geologists, are much more logical in their scientific conclusions, then their evolutionist counterparts.

Still they are not without flaws. And their biggest flaw is that they cling to the Bible, which is nothing more than a book of lies.This book is what is limiting them, just like evolutionist books, that you have read, is what is limiting you, and those like you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join