It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creationism, taken to its logical extreme, negates the existence of Jesus Christ.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: john666
I said at the beginning, that I didn't want to debate about creation versus evolution, but yet I was drawn into the debate.
My fault.
I want that people who are evolutionists don't comment at all in this thread.
All I want to hear, is the opinion of people who believe in INTELLIGENT DESIGN.

I have two questions;

First question: Why doesn't humanity know the moment of it's creation?

Second question: Why the great majority of people, do not care at all about the question, of the creation of mankind?

I'm sorry, but you don't get to pick and choose who comments on your thread. Especially if you only want people to comment who believe in a scientifically flawed premise. Real life doesn't work like that. Get used to people popping in and commenting about actual scientific facts.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

lol.

I have two questions;

Second question: Why the great majority of people, do not care at all about the question, of the creation of mankind?

Q1. It wasn't created. It seems somewhat debatable exactly when in recent (evolutionary) history that anatomically modern humans first appear. Somewhere in the last 100-200 k years afaik. Took bout 6 million years from when we branched off from our common ancestor with the modern Chimp.

Q2. Religion has stifled any curiosity they might have once had.

edit on 21-6-2014 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Evolution has never been proven. No one has ever OBSERVED one species changing into another. The reasoning of you evolutionists, is like that of religious fanatics.
If the Christians would not be so dogmatic about certain issues, you would not be able to conceal your cult behavior and absurd reasoning, by pointing fingers at those silly Christians.
The Christian story about Adam and Eve, is no more silly than your BELIEF, that humanity came from a rock, several billion years ago.
In fact, the Christian story about Adam and Eve - even though ultimately wrong - is more closer to the truth, than your IMBECILE BELIEF!

As I said, I don't want you idiots here, so stop wasting your time and my time with your troll comments.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Evolution has never been proven.

To you personally.

No one has ever OBSERVED one species changing into another.

No doubt it's already been pointed out to you, that you are wrong.

If the Christians would not be so dogmatic about certain issues, you would not be able to conceal your cult behavior and absurd reasoning, by pointing fingers at those silly Christians.

I find Christians no smarter/ dumber than anyone else. Though I think they are wrong, no time at all for their beliefs.

The Christian story about Adam and Eve, is no more silly than your BELIEF, that humanity came from a rock, several billion years ago.

No one knows exactly how life started (yet). Only that it did, obviously.

In fact, the Christian story about Adam and Eve - even though ultimately wrong - is more closer to the truth, than your IMBECILE BELIEF!

Which belief? It must be a beauty...to top talking snakes.

As I said, I don't want you idiots here, so stop wasting your time and my time with your troll comments.

You know you'd miss us.

edit on 21-6-2014 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I said at the beginning, that I didn't want to debate about creation versus evolution, but yet I was drawn into the debate.
My fault.
I want that people who are evolutionists don't comment at all in this thread.

Then I would encourage you to join a creationist forum and post there where you can have a giant circle jerk and rub each others backs while remaining ignorant of everything science has done for the world. Ignorance is bliss, go be happy.

I have two questions;

Because you haven't demonstrated that humanity was created in the way you postulate, there isn't an answer you will accept so why repost it and ask again?

Because the parameters of your discussion preclude any derivation from your all too narrow world view.

For what it's worth, there are anthropologists, evolutionary biologists, geneticists and paleontologists who ask that question and try to solve it every day but they don't believe in your version of magic so I guess they don't count.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join