It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Bans Cheese - Really

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
So wait, they can ban cheese, but won't ban guns? Anyone else see the problem?

Yes, it's the same logic used by the "my body, my choice" crowd when they want to kill their unborn children but tell you that you can't drink raw milk or partake of a plant.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Oi..Psssssst..wanna buy some cheese..primo quality man?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Be careful with that that bootleg cheese will get you raided with 25 FDA swat guys kicking in your door and shooting your dog.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Evenin',

So, I guess this means America will be attacking the Dutch now...under the pretence of hiding terrorists who intend to deploy Cheeses of Mass Destruction at this years wine festival?

-Peace-
edit on 12-6-2014 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Cheesus H Rice, really?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

edit on 12-6-2014 by smurfy because: Fecking AOL.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Oh sh*t, I am in real trouble.

I love cheese. LOVE it. I put cheese on everything. I have a baloney and cheese sandwich and I put MORE cheese on it.

Lock and load, patriots. Who is with me?

I am reminded of a insightful poster in the Cuba thread,
He/she said, "You can buy Ak's and ammo from Russia, but you can't buy Havana cigars" so it must be all about guns Eh!
This then, is how they harden you up for WW3.
after that, you'll get all the Cheeses, and Gheesus you'll ever need.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lostinthedarkness
a reply to: MysterX

Be careful with that that bootleg cheese will get you raided with 25 FDA swat guys kicking in your door and shooting your dog.

They need to keep making it and selling it in plain site and SAY NOT ON MY WATCH. People need to sign round table agreements to watch each others back and surround police stations and court houses and demand its overturned or this crowd of 1 million will tear this illegal prison/jail apart.

NO MORE. People need to stop being cowed under and say NO MORE.

I myself will never obey crimnals. Not ever.
edit on 12-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: whitewave

ah yes, another hypocrite citing failed logic of disdain for abortion, while at the same time, wouldn't have a problem eliminating a parasite from their body.

Not the same issue at all. and why is it that we can't have proper cheese, but mass shootings are met with the blasé attitude of "oh well, stuff happens" but cheese is outlawed?

well i say, if they outlaw cheese, then only outlaws will have good sandwiches.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Eryiedes

Maybe this was a ploy to prove weapons of mass destruction were in Iraq all along...

I can see the story now

"Weapons of mass destruction found in basement of food manufacturer..."

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
HAH! They can attempt to take my cheese, when they also attempt to take our firearms!

To quote Van Helsing... "You can try..."

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Oh sh*t, I am in real trouble.

I love cheese. LOVE it. I put cheese on everything. I have a baloney and cheese sandwich and I put MORE cheese on it.

Lock and load, patriots. Who is with me?

Me too! I just had some. It was on pizza I warmed up.

Apart from loving the stuff, I eat cheese as a source of calcium. I need the calcium and I don't want to take fake calcium supplements.

This better not be true!

I cannot stand fake cheese. I call it plastic. Horrible stuff. I like to just nibble like a mouse on a chunk of cheddar. Nothing beats that snack. Healthy snack too.

Which cheeses age on boards? If it's blue cheese then I can live with that. I don't like sweaty feet.

Hopefully this is not including Canada.

Tough break for the pizza industry if it's motzerella

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well they've e pulled away from saying wood planks are banned.

NYTIMES

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

as someone from the dairy state, this thread shocks me beyond belief. We already have to deal with California usurping our place in the world, and now this?!?!?

Op, you are treading dangerous territory...and it ain't even Packers season.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Guns don't kill people. Ammo kills people.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

I's stoods all's I can stands, I can'ts stands no more... (best Popeye impression)

This is just crazy. Another example, as if more were needed, of a govt. run amok. Nanny state.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Haven't read the whole thread, maybe this was said already, but if authorities in The Netherlands would start to even only propose to maybe ban cheese, all hell will break loose. Civil war, nothing less. We love cheese

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

I's stoods all's I can stands, I can'ts stands no more... (best Popeye impression)

This is just crazy. Another example, as if more were needed, of a govt. run amok. Nanny state.

Hey, wasn't there a study done somewhere that concluded that wooden cutting boards were actually CLEANER than plastic ones? They retained less bacteria. That's what I recall.

So why ban cheese because they age on boards? Cheese lasts a long time. You can cut the mold off the surface of cheese and still eat it. Cheese has been prepared this way for centuries, probably, yet suddenly there is a problem?

I don't think so. This is nothing more than a bunch of FDA bureaucrats in a staff meeting every Monday morning going "What are we gonna ban this week? Anyone have ideas?"

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
Right...sure....the rich are gonna now only eat cheese sprayed out of a can or peeled from individual cello wrappers off the stack....WAIT...that's not real cheese, is it.

Bet the big pseudo cheese companies like Kraft had their vote in making this new POS rule.

I'm sick and tired of BIG MEDDLING GOVERNMENT...telling me what I can do.

Des

We have to vote every incumbent out of office. Every one of them. A strong statement has to be made. Look at the furor as a result of Cantor losing... we need to repeat that in every municipality, in every district, in every state in the union.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Next up: banning the bacteria used to make cheese. All fermentation must be stopped. No more beer, no more booze, no more cheese, no more sauerkraut. Bacteria is BAD for us!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join