It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL reason why the feds are grabbing land for "national monuments" and "endangered species"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Char-Lee... you hit the nail on the head. If you look at the whole puzzle you will find their goal(s) are to ensure the average citizen of any nation is at war with his/her neighbors. This is true in Iraq, like you pointed out. It's true in the USA and how divided people have become over race, religion, political affiliation, not to mention the economic divide that already exists.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Agenda 21 is more like the Venus Project

en.wikipedia.org...
The Venus Project is an organization founded by Jacque Fresco that advocates for what it calls a resource-based economy. The goal is to combine Fresco's versions of sustainable development, energy efficiency, natural resource management, and advanced automation in a global socioeconomic system based on social cooperation and scientific methodology.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-6-2014 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Except agenda21 was agreed to by the nations of the world and venus project wasnt

A21 has had over 20 years to slowly be incorporated into our lives

And it has worked

And now it may be to late

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IrishCream
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

Here's a link to a thread I started on this subject back in Oct. '13 Linky! I didn't get much response and I still don't know why!?!

We should be outraged!!!

Good luck with your thread, if it even wakes up one person to this situation, then you've done a good thing!

Don't know how I missed it. S&F

I've given up pointing out that little "add-on" to the entrance signs at places like the Smokies. Most people just plain don't want to know. The attitude of "Why worry about something you can't do anything about?" is rampant these days...

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

That map has nothing to do with agenda 21.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

O yes it does

And it will be looking more and more like that as the years pass

It is frm the global biodiversity assessment

Its real . Its being incorporated as we speak

Open those eyes and do some reading

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
Anyone notice the Mexican border is referred to as the "Zone of Cooperation"?

Sounds code for "Zone of death"?

What a joke... Not agenda 21 but their idea of genocide.

Whatever, we will all be better off after this temporary experience on earth.

Which reminds me, "give me liberty or give me death"

Hey, did you know many European countries like Sweden and Switzerland have fully embraced agenda 21?

Switzerland has extremely high living standards, successful healthcare, high wages and very liberal gun laws.

So uh, yeah you lot are just fear mongering.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Proof please?

A direct link on an agenda 21 website would suffice.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Themapcan be found in theglobal biodiversity assessment

It can only be ordered. Buy a copy. I cant a little light on funds

But here is some reading for u if u dont wanna buy the book

The "Lands Legacy Initiative", among other things, would:

increase federal land acquisition funding (to total $413 million in FY2000) using the Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF) and designate 5 million acres of wilderness at specified locations, including in the Mojave Desert, northern New England and the Everglades;provide grants to state and localities to acquire land and plan for open space ($150 million in FY2000);expand funding for other resource protection efforts including the Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund, the Forest Legacy Programme, Urban and Community Forestry Programme grants and the Farmland Protection Programme ($220 million in FY2000).Fund "smart growth" partnerships using programmes at the Department of the Interior and the USDA to support acquisition of land and easements in rural areas.

www.un.org...
edit on pm620143001America/ChicagoFri, 13 Jun 2014 13:06:39 -0500_6u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Granted, agenda 21 and the global biodiversity assessment both come in under the UN umbrella, but that's where it ends.

This PDF explains it much better..

legacy.library.ucsf.edu...

It's no "death map" as some have labelled it.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I neve said death map

But it is there. It is planned

Deathmap? No

But it is a future map

Eta this guy explains it he owns he book and showstit and the map during his presentation

Google : agenda 21 explained full

My link wouldnt work doh!
edit on pm620143001America/ChicagoFri, 13 Jun 2014 13:29:34 -0500_6000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
No, that is not the reason that either the U.S. government or multilaterals such as the UN are engaging in environmental protection. It is because virtually all the science supports the realization that we are experiencing the so called "sixth great extinction," with the rate of species extinction due to human activity exceeding the yearly rate of even the time of the dinosaur extinction.

This is not to mention ecological destruction, climate change, and so on. This is one issue where conservative conspiracy people need to listen to the science, not paranoia.

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk
This is what's REALLY going on... (*See pic below)

Recently, Obama just seized another 500,000 acres of land and declared it a "national monument". This time in New Mexico. This is the 11th national monument designated by President Obama, taking away more land each time. For comparison, President Clinton created 19 new monuments and enlarged three others, while President George W. Bush used his power under the Antiquities Act 5 times.

This means that no one can live on the lands they have taken and it will be closed to vehicles and construction.

If you want to know what's REALLY going on and why they're taking away all the land, take a look at this Agenda 21 population control map for the USA...

Agenda 21 is an action plan of the United Nations related to “sustainable development” and was an outcome of the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992, where 178 governments (including the United States) voted to adopt the program. The number 21 refers to an agenda for the 21st Century. It is a comprehensive blueprint of action to be taken globally, nationally, and locally by organizations of the UN, governments, and major groups in every area in which humans directly affect the environment.

They are systematically corralling all of us into very small designated areas where we will be allowed to live. This is very real and it's happening to us right now. This is what our overlords have planned for us.

This is what the map says:

Simulated Reserve and Corridor System to Protect Biodiversity

As Mandated by the Convention on Biological Diversity, The Wildlands Project, UN and US Man and Biosphere Program, and Various UN, US Heritage Programs, and NAFTA

Mapping for the area East of the Mississippi and South of the Ohio Rivers is at various stages of completion

Color Key:

RED: Core Reserves and Corridors – Little to no human use.

YELLOW: Buffer Zones - Highly Regulated Use.

TURQUOISE: Normal Use Zones of Cooperation.

ORANGE: Border 21/La Paz Sidebar Agreement of NAFTA. 124 mile wide International Zone of Cooperation.

PINK: Indian Reservations.

GRAY: Military Reservations.

BLACK DOTS: Cities over 10,000 people.

Some major highways and Interstate rivers are also shown.

Taken from the United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity Article ??,* United Nations Global Diversity Assessment Section 13.4.2.2.5. US Man and the Biosphere Strategic Plan. UN, US Heritage Corridor Program. “The Wildlands Project,” Wild Earth 1992. Also see Science “The High Cost of Biodiversity,” 25 June 1993 pp 1963 to ?? and the Border 21 Sidebar of NAFTA. The very high percentage of buffer zone in the West is due to the very high percentage of federal land.

* ? due to blurring on map

~Lrd Redhawk

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Training grounds. Nellis Range, the NTC, Twenty Nine Palms, are all military reservations.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Bilk22

Training grounds. Nellis Range, the NTC, Twenty Nine Palms, are all military reservations.

They added "reservations" because all military bases will be full of illegal immigrants, that's our future military so say's Obama...

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

They've been reservations since before I was born. Is that Obama's fault too?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yes, that is why they call them reservations, to reservere it for future master plans... It was probably the Rothschild's who put Obama in place, so yes again!.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So they've actually been using them since the 50s and 60s, calling them reservations all that time and it's Obama's fault. Just wow.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well, I'd start by saying success on anything like that map wishfully depicts has about as much chance as seeing me fly by leaping from a high rise building. Oh..sure...I'd technically fly, for a couple seconds...and they may succeed too..in some ways..for a short time...but learning Fail at the end will be a life changing experience, to be sure.

The one thing which gives me pause on that map is watching and knowing more and more what is happening in well water depletion, entire ancient aquifer depletion, land use and abuse to the point of making it undesirable and other methods to generally make people WANT to leave much of the area the map would hint at. I suppose if given a reason to make leaving OUR idea? It could be done. The question is the right manipulation to use ...

That's where I don't believe they are half as clever as they imagine themselves to be, and there are millions of country boys as well as hillbillies from one end of the nation to the other who will very serious stand up and say "Who...ME?!" when asked to do something like leave an area they are a part of.

Just my humble thoughts as a Midwesterner.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Hey, did you know many European countries like Sweden and Switzerland have fully embraced agenda 21?

And, they are all in massive debt.

How "sustainable" will that be?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
Well, I'd start by saying success on anything like that map wishfully depicts has about as much chance as seeing me fly by leaping from a high rise building. Oh..sure...I'd technically fly, for a couple seconds...and they may succeed too..in some ways..for a short time...but learning Fail at the end will be a life changing experience, to be sure.
-- snip --

Again, it comes down to something I've said before...

The high minded ideals of those who consider themselves "Progressive" willfully ignore the fact that everyone else will be along for the ride if they get their way.

For anyone who has already read this personal anecdote, I apologize in advance. There are probably quite a few that haven't.

I clearly remember when I realized that I was conservative. Not capital C conservative, as in political, but the way I approach reality.

My twin brother and I were 10 years old and in the 5th grade. That particular day I happened to be the student that was picked to keep an eye on things while our teacher had to spend a while in a meeting. Out of a class of around 40 kids, the only trouble I had was my twin brother who insisted in running around the room making a total @ss of himself and doing what he always did at home, seeing just how far he could push me.

That night when we got home, I was the one that got the living sh*t beat out of him because of how "hard" I'd been on my brother.

Even at that young age I was able to consider how long a school could continue to exist if an adult never came back into the room... I was aware of what it meant to be conservative.

It's nice to know that there are some things in Life that you can count on and I can absolutely guarantee you one thing. All these "Great Thinkers" that know better than the great unwashed masses have ZERO intention to live in the conditions they have for the rest of us!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join