It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie photograph I took, analysis needed.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
In the original pic, see two men, one facing the camera as if wide legged stance with a faint outline of a head but more stealthed, and the other man to the side, the one most commonly outlined.

So as if 2 interdimensional men

If this is the case, very happy to see more people than just us, its wonderful. I like people and want them all happy and safe everywhere, every single one of them.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Opinions seem to differ. Maybe it's a spiritual Rorschach test?

I spotted it immediately and automatically thought of a man and a dog. I'm no expert but it doesn't have to garbled look about it that artifacts usually have, maybe a few different filters could make more sense of it.

But if it's the real deal then maybe you could inquire around the local area about it, maybe there's a story behind the 'sighting' but who knows for sure ATM.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Hi VVV:

I see a young guy moving towards the surf with his board. Surfer dude is in motion with his head down and board at his side...and at the very last moment before entering the surf, he turns and looks back at you...

You said the beach was deserted that day. Seems appropriate. The photo hits some sort of bittersweet note with me. I keep thinking "Endless Summer" and hear the Beachboys playing in the background. "Gotta take that one last ride."

Photography is art, right?

I know next to nothing about photography, but I know SOUL when I see it. Ghost or spirit or digital glitz or Lama Dog, really a way cool picture!

Thanks for a very nice past memory of Summer!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Interesting pic.

No idea what it may be if you are being honest about it's being there to be an impossibility as far as you know...

I have often wondered if artifacts such as this are the result of over-writing / deleting data on the newer digital media cards / discs, kind of like data that remains and pops up from time to time like the things inside my head I have deleted...

Ghosts in the machine....

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Hi guys,

I have been a member here on ATS for a long time. Those who know me, know I am not one for bs or hoaxes. I haven't been on ATS for a long time, but after seeing this photo I took, I decided to bring it here exclusively. Now, I am not a pro photographer, but I am also no amateur. I am a very big photography hobbiest, and take thousands of pictures.

The following image, I captured when I was doing some seascape shooting. It is is no way altered, and straight from the camera. There are 2 images preceding this one, and 2 after it. All taken within a matter of 30 seconds from each other. Only on this one image, does a very strange thing show up.

I also have the image as a RAW .tif file. With exactly the same artifact on it. It took me a while to post this here, since I was not sure if I should. I don't need ridicule, or crying "hoax" etc etc. I bring this image exclusively here for analysis. Out of thousands of images I have taken, this is the first image I ever took, with this type of thing on it. I know all about long exposures, and resulting effects. There was no one or nothing in my shot. My lens was clean, no reflections, was taken late afternoon on a cloudy day.

So please have a look at it, and discuss. Please note, exam the picture anyway you want, but it stays copyrighted to me. If any further pictures or files are requested, just let me know.

VVV

As with everyone else I see two people. One standing side but looking at you and one facing out to see. I see like maybe one with a board the one facing out to sea.

If yours being serious this is not photoshop than this man is trying to connect to you. I'd call your local police or go to them talk to watch commander or senior officer and see if any two people died there or two went missing.

Most all the time a spirit or spirits reach out is someone with "likewise" energy. Being they're are two apparitions can you tell me if you had a person with you?

Also the apparition facing you looks fairly young. Are you in the age range of the average surfer?

Why were you taking pics?

Did you sense anythjng there?

See anything with your naked eye?

Have you been there before? Have you been drawn back?

Anyone who sees spirits do for a reason. Usually to help bring some exposure to their story one way or another, now or in future.

Good Luck

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I see a male standing there with what looks like a cat. (?) Are there any tales/stories from this area on ghost or maybe a death past or recent?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Prior to the enhanced image I saw two figures, the enhance photo made if a lot clearer. Great picture I don't have a scooby doo as it what it can be. I'd like to throw out a crazy thought though. Anyone seen the tv series called fringe?
Basically it's all about weird crimes that seem to not fit your usual cases. During the series they find out that the characters have another version of themselves in another dimension.

What if this photo captures a moment where two dimensions had met and the figures we see are in fact on another planet earth in another dimension. Yeh crazy I know but this is what happens when you have an open mind

Great pic looking forward to any explanations

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Almost looks like a picture of a female (no head) with a small child kind of hugging her legs.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The thought occurred to me. Would be nice if there was a new section/forum for just photos and media posted for comment. Caveat being that the person posting the pic, must be the person that took the photo. I personally have a photo of what appears to be an alien standing behind a tree, peaking around at the investigation team i was a part of. I used to be a MUFON field investigator, many years ago. Have many pics of my own of UFO's. (NOT SAYING ALIEN, but unidentified objects captured in my photos.)

Rational view on this pic: could be a camera anomaly, due to contrasting differences between the light from the sun and cloud/fog dispersing the light against the rocks.

Paranormal view: A spirit of a man in a bathing suit, that died there, piercing through the spirit world dimension into our world and can only be captured by the camera's infrared technology.
edit on 4-6-2014 by carl6405 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

This is what I was thinking- a reflection of the photographer standing at different positions and equipment

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

a reply to: BuzzCory

Not possible mate, I would have noticed.

Here is the images taken, seconds before and after the one in question.

If there was anything in the frame, it would have showed on the others too.

and that was taken, maybe within 10 to 15 seconds. I usually take many pics of one scene, so later I can pick the best one.

vvv

These are not before & after pictures of the ghost image. I think you have your pictures mixed up or something.

These are both the exact same picture. Flipping between the two, there is no difference.

Waves, foam, clouds, everything is in the EXACT same position.

I also noticed the file names are different, as one would expect with sequential photos... But 2 images are exactly the same...

So you snapped the first picture above (uq538d7f30.jpg). Then the 'ghost' image (ad538df74fe.jpg), and then the third image (kv538d7e75.jpg) where time seems to have reversed to the same period as the first (uq538d7f30) photo was taken....

That is even more weird than the ghost image... Especially since your camera assigns a new file name for each photo.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hi guys,

Newbie here! I don't know about anyone else but it kinda looks to me like the image behind the male figure is carrying a lifeguard float? Like what they used in Baywatch, the red/orange ones, Aha only reference I could think of...

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ByteChanger

a reply to: BuzzCory

Not possible mate, I would have noticed.

Here is the images taken, seconds before and after the one in question.

If there was anything in the frame, it would have showed on the others too.

and that was taken, maybe within 10 to 15 seconds. I usually take many pics of one scene, so later I can pick the best one.

vvv

These are not before & after pictures of the ghost image. I think you have your pictures mixed up or something.

These are both the exact same picture. Flipping between the two, there is no difference.

Waves, foam, clouds, everything is in the EXACT same position.

I also noticed the file names are different, as one would expect with sequential photos... But 2 images are exactly the same...

So you snapped the first picture above (uq538d7f30.jpg). Then the 'ghost' image (ad538df74fe.jpg), and then the third image (kv538d7e75.jpg) where time seems to have reversed to the same period as the first (uq538d7f30) photo was taken....

That is even more weird than the ghost image... Especially since your camera assigns a new file name for each photo.

I pointed that out a few pages back. I think that was just a mistake by VVV. He addressed it and posted the real "before" photo in this post. (The filenames are assigned by ATS servers, not the camera.)

And still the discussion rumbles on about what is clearly just a time exposure of someone standing in the edge of the ocean.

edit on 4-6-2014 by Rob48 because: added link

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The only way to settle this is to go back and have someone try to stand in the position of the artifact while retaking the photo.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm wondering about the temperature that day. This being the Southern Hemisphere, it would have been very late summer and 7 pm, so not exactly ideal for wading in the ocean, which is why the beach is deserted. So maybe he was a die-hard surfer wearing a wetsuit? After all, some people seem to see a surfboard. But I doubt it, because then he would still be there in the next shot. And he appears to be wearing only shorts, anyway. Unless it was a blazing hot day, which seems unlikely given the overcast sky, he would have been severely underdressed to go into the water.

I agree that the OP captured something out of the ordinary realm, and if I were him (I think OP's a him?), I would be researching that 21-year-old who got lost at sea. The news report said he was local but even after checking two stories, he wasn't named. But I'm sure that it's been released since then. Imagine if his family recognized him in the photo; it might not be proof of afterlife for the skeptics but, for the rest of us, it would be so cool.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I had to reply to this as I recognized the form right off. It's an Egyptian figure standing next to a chair. I found it disturbing like a bad memory. I had this vivid dream years ago where I was architect to the Pharaoh and was nearly complete in the building of a large canal to carry Nile water inland. The Pharaoh arrived in his litter and inspected the canal, stone lined with sloping sides. There were stone sounding posts to indicate depth on the walls with the likeness of the Pharaoh on them. He said his head wasn't square like that and one of his guards stuck a sword in me and rolled me down into the canal. It was filled in over me without ever being used.

It was a very traumatic dream and that pic seemed to stir up all that mess immediately.

THNX, BTW

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: lindalinda
I'm wondering about the temperature that day. This being the Southern Hemisphere, it would have been very late summer and 7 pm, so not exactly ideal for wading in the ocean, which is why the beach is deserted. So maybe he was a die-hard surfer wearing a wetsuit? After all, some people seem to see a surfboard. But I doubt it, because then he would still be there in the next shot. And he appears to be wearing only shorts, anyway. Unless it was a blazing hot day, which seems unlikely given the overcast sky, he would have been severely underdressed to go into the water.

He was only in the water up to his ankles. I paddled into the water further than that this April in the UK, when it was still early spring!

As for the stuff about dead surfers, what on Earth does that have to do with a figure caught in an actual real photograph? Dead people don't appear standing up and moving around in photos.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Ah, ok... Nice catch then...

Thanks for clearing that and the ATS file names up for me.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Looks like a person with an ostrich. Do you get ostrich ghosts? I suppose, theoretically, there should be ostrich ghosts. And dinosaur ghosts. Insect ghosts, plant ghosts, fish ghosts. Considering how much life has died on this planet it should be overrun with ghosts!!!

I was actually in McDonald's last week and I was sitting across from the ghost of a cow, a potato and...now this is really strange...a tomato! And I didn't even have ketchup!!! Freaky!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join