It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie photograph I took, analysis needed.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Son of Will
Yes but his photograph showed a person on the beach.

So either he was mistaken or he fraudulently edited a person into the photo. Which do you think it was?

What other explanation is there? Ghosts?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
To me, it looks like a person with their dog...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Son of Will
If you're arguing that this anomaly is a person or persons who got into the time exposure... Then You are calling the OP a liar.

Stop trying to be polite, there is no avoiding that insult - it is implicit in the theory itself.

Well having been a keen photographer for 30+ years now and have been on field trips & studio sessions with members of a camera club and having had people / lenses and other bits of equipment appear in shots because the person taking the picture was CONCENTRATING on the SUBJECT of his/her shot it can happen.

We have seen examples posted that replicate the picture effect even the OP went back to recreate the effect .

Here is what he said to my reply.

originally posted by: VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
a reply to: wmd_2008

Mate, I am sorry I could not get everything EXACTLY the same.

I was sitting on the rocks, with my cellphone in hand, looking at the original image, trying to compose it the best I can.

Yes, my brother looked bigger to me, than the artifact in question. The images also do not look quite like the original, but I put that down to cloud cover, and time of day. To take a 4 sec exposure, It had to be darker though, otherwise these pictures would be massively overexposed, as you are well aware.

The "ghost" images of my bro looks much more solid too me, than the original. Not quite as "ghostly" as the original.

But hey, I put in effort to go back and try to recreate it. People can make of it what they want. Was done more for the sake of being thorough, and to satisfy my own questions regarding this.

vvv

His brother actually looks SMALLER because he was further away than the subject!!!

Here is the OP pic

Here is his recreation

Now the OP had is OWN shot visible on his phone YET he still did not manage to get his brother to stand at the same position!!!

That shows that it's EASY to miss the OBVIOUS!!!
edit on 17-6-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Also, as much as I like VVV, his/her testimony about the day has another big strike... Remember VVV saying that there's no way it can be a person standing there because it's wayyyyyyy too deep? Like chest height apparently!

Well, his brother is either Jesus, or VVV showed that his/her appreciation for details can be rather questionable. At the least an apology to Rob for his hard work proving how shallow it was, without even being there, would not be remiss in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

Also in his recreation his viewpoint over the foreground rock is different.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
To me, it looks like three human shapes, possibly two adults and a child. There is the first shape that looks like a male, next to him someone is bending over and doing something and behind that one is a shape that looks the height if a child. I wonder if these are ghosts, residual energy from three who were in this spot at some point or? I do not think it is a camera malfunction, flare or any of the other technical reasons often given to debunk a photo. All in all, you got a great shot!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SanFrancisco1956

You still think it's ghosts even after all the debunking?

*pulls out hair runs in circles and jumps off a bridge*

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SanFrancisco1956

It's not a camera malfunction it's happened due to exposure settings and has been replicated in an earlier post, ghosts

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join