It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Year Old Kid Uses Crystal Grids To Transmute Negative Energy & Explains How It Works

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

I just wanted to add that I've known that crystals have energy for more than a decade.
I use them for meditating and some stones when worn actually give me more energy and make me feel better, when properly cleansed regularly and properly charged.

A good friend and very wise mentor of mine taught me how to measure a crystal's energy when I was only 18. It's a long process, so I won't go into detail but it had to do with feeling its energy with the palm of your hand (by energy I mean the warmth you could sense when placing your hand over it, to "read" it) and gradually moving your hand higher and higher until you couldn't sense / read that energy, that's how you could compare the energies of various crystals.
I have this tiny rose quartz that I've had for about 12 years, it doesn't look special or exceptionally beautiful but is has so much energy!
I also have a cut amethyst that I love to use for meditation, because it's very strong, but I don't like to wear it,because it makes me very emotional. (Especially to people's thoughts, and lies.)

So, yes, I do believe in the energy of crystals, and if we weren't so stuck up about it being a new age thing, we could use it for great things in technology.
I believe it's the way to go for the future, and some day we will realize that.

Whether Atlantis was real or just a myth, remember it talked about how they used crystals for their technology. It might have been a hint for us to know where to start looking if we want to advance technologically.

Just my 2 very long cents.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't see it as a bad thing that the boy is interested in energy and how it's produced. What's missing is the test for the energy itself. How does he know that there's energy flowing through the crystals if he doesn't have a way to measure it? If there's an energy flow, then there should be some measurable energy change in the form of temperature. If there's vibrational energy in the crystals as he says, then that's measurable as well.
As for "dark energy", we don't have a spectroscopic instrument to measure it because we can't see it. But we can see the force of the mysterious energy by displacements and other phenomena that point to some type of "dark energy" in the universe.

The biggest missing link here is the lack of real scientific education by whoever is coaching him. The boy is obviously bright. It's too bad he's being pointed in a direction which doesn't enable him to ask the right questions and seek the right answers. If he's curious enough, perhaps he'll figure that out for himself.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
That kid is 8 years old !

His parents need to go to jail for child abuse for brainwashing this kid.

This is Exactly what cults do with their children. This kids not at the age of consent where he can choose his religion freely, therefore this is a crime and the parents are at fault.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue
So, yes, I do believe in the energy of crystals, and if we weren't so stuck up about it being a new age thing, we could use it for great things in technology.
I believe it's the way to go for the future, and some day we will realize that.

You might find this interesting, if you didnt know already.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix

How do you know his parents forced this on him?

Neither my mother or my father ever cared for meditation or crystals, etc. I was 6 years old when I first saw a rose quartz on my grandmother's necklace,and was fascinated!!

She told me what it was and gave it to me, ever since I've been fascinated with these type of stones. No one in my family knew about their properties. I had to find a mentor to help me learn meditate with them in my teens.

On a second note, kids can be fascinated with various things. My brother for example was always fascinated with taking things apart and putting them back together. He was 9 years old when he took a clock apart and tried putting it back together,but failed. He never gave up though.
Now he is almost 30 and can take a computer apart and put it back together.

All I'm saying is that the parents/his environments/ his sister ( the stones belong to his sister) may have influenced him, but I don't believe he was being brainwashed.

a reply to: Serdgiam

Thank you very much for the link.
I knew about the wrist watches, because my stepfather's father owned several jewelry shops, and he told me about the wrist watches containing crystals, but I will refresh my memory and read more about it.

edit on 31/5/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
When I was a little kid, I once found a box of electronic parts, computer chips etc. Obviously, back then I had no grasp of how that stuff works.

I though "Wow! I can now build a computer". All I would need to do is to somehow connect all those parts and I would be able to build an amazing computer. This was before the first "home computers" became mainstream, obviously.

In hindsight, I was of course merely a curious and naive kid. I let my fantasy play. Nothing against it.

Applying to this example...TODAY...it would seem that parents would make a video of the kid just playing with random parts and computer chips and claim to 1000s of viewers on the internetz that the kid is a genius and it's sure the next Einstein in the making! All hail the genius who figured out what "dark energy" is and how to remove it from this planet! Look our brilliant kid! And THIS is what's wrong with this society.

edit on 5/31/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

I don't think this part is wrong with our society. They noticed something unusual to them about their child and recorded it . Back in the 80s my dad used to record me talking to him about things when I was only 4 years old. (the world, space, tv shows I liked, anything.)

Recording samples/ information is not bad in my opinion as long as it's not nonsense honey boo boo stuff ( Did I write that correctly? I haven't watched it but heard about it.)

It may not be something unusual / special to you, but it was to them, and might be to other individuals.

But I agree with you in a way that a lot crap is posted on YT, which is in no way educational nor informational.
But in this case, I believe the parents were right to record it, this boy seems very smart and intuitive.

edit on 31/5/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: My spelling is on a break today, or so it seems.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: leolady
I enjoyed the video.

This child's mind has not been crippled yet and he is willing to consider and look at the crystal rocks from a different perspective, even if he has been a tad influenced by his mother.

I think it is good that he has developed a healthy and somewhat fantastic idea about the crystals and the energy they hold.

Maybe this child will make a new discovery utilizing crystals one day ?

A crystal is the most stable form of energy. It is solid formed by the solidification of chemicals, has a vibration and repetitive internal position of molecules and atoms, and is compacted by external plane faces. The Crystal particles come in a variety of any geometrical shape depends on their internal compressions. They do have some properties that make them very important to the electronics and optical industries. Today, crystals are used in just about every type of modern technology. yes repeat crystals are used in just about every type of modern technology!

Crytsals are energy, thats scientifically proven.
Crystals begin in the earths crust when gasses and liquids rise up towards the surface, this then causing crystals different crystals from various chemicals, gasses, heat, temperatures weather, etc. So these amazing crystals we find are simply from OUR earth formed from all of the above.
Remember everything contains energy. Depending how you feel the energy can be high or the energy can be low.

evidence that crystals really work

leolady

Reminds me of the movie..

The Last Mimzy

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

I watched another tuby on this child called - Adam, The Crystal Grid Maker - Diamond Triangle Grid .

In this video they do use a pendulum to show the energy around the crystals. So an attempt was made to show the energy.

I guess they could perform a few experiments on how much the pendulum swings out and record it on a chart after doing several different crystal grid formations. Then they could remove the crystals and in the same area that the crystal experiment was done they would need to perform the experiment with the pendulum again to see what the differences are.

What I did see them do was pick up the pendulum at several intervals during the creation of his diamond triangle grid formation.

This would be a wonderful Science Fair project in the making ! lol

leolady

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

I just watched the preview of this movie you posted. I have a new movie to watch ! Looks like a fantastic story adventure.

Thanks a bunch :-)

leolady

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Some crystals are phosphorescent and some are fluorescent , ( i.e. emit light ).
but no "negative energy" required , just visible and UV light respectively.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

I would believe he is special or indigo or new whatever that nonsense is , the old school equivalent would be gifted anything beyond that would be a prodigy , but have you actually been around children in this age group for extended periods observing what they are capable of? not only now during these preposterous claims that we have children transforming into psychic beasts or Firestarters like Drew Barrymore, Damienesque powers of the Omen lore, children, but in years past children have always been impressive with their minds, don't be fooled, children have great imaginations, what is being exploited here is that this is somehow so much different than any other children, he has obviously been goaded and coached into this realm, so of course his imagination will gravitate around it, no pun.

it is clear to me that he is being used for his own parents good to promote him, but hey there is nothing wrong with it as it seems totally innocent, entertaining but something unique? hmmm, only the subject, which as I said before crystal powers and energy is nothing new, outside of that there is nothing he is presenting that hasn't been rehearsed or parrotted from a parent who has implanted these thoughts and purchased all of the crystals and taught him how to arrange them etc, just as it would tell you in any book, his imagination does not eclipse lots of kids imaginations in his age group, the opinion I have of this has no religious basis or anything like that I do believe in the metaphysical realm, just use your own imagination for a second, imagine those crystals as lego blocks it won't seem that unique.
edit on 31-5-2014 by phinubian because: sp

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Phantom423

This would be a wonderful Science Fair project in the making ! lol

leolady

Argh... This would not make a wonderful science fair project. Hopefully the science teacher would throw it in the bin, or at least get the kid to look into the real science of the geology perhaps of the gem stones.

I can make the same patterns with lego blocks. LEGO blocks... I would have the same results as this kid. As in none. The lego and the gems do contain energy though, but that's because e=mc(^2), not this new age mumbo jumbo stuff. Can crystalline structures be interesting and offer things for science? Yes, but this is not it.

Hopefully a science teacher get's hold of this kid, and explains things to him and backs it up with the how and the why. LCD's, quartz timing in watches etc, there is a correct way to teach a kid interested in the sciences and a wrong way.

Sadly, if this kid is continually fed nonsense and calls it science, he will only get so far in life as selling gem encrusted dream-catchers at the local hippy store. And that is a sad result for science.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: speculativeoptimist

I would seriously like to meet you sometime..

Being that we live in the same state
I'm re-reading your post here like the 2nd time. &going on a 3rd.. ha ha...reading and meditating on what you're presenting .. I've always question why has Christendom/modern world in the last 30 years have labeled ancient music, celtic and Cusco's 1st album and long those lines, as 'new age' .. ? Even American Indian is taboo .. or was .. but what I find most interesting is .. how we, as a people, keep coming back to these ancient methods, thoughts & music again and again..

Someone, denoting intelligence here, is directing those who have a open mind, to at least consider the possibilities. As I write this post, a thought came to me..."how did the American Indian survive before modern medicine? "

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Go find some books written by Albert Churchward, you will find yourself very busy and possibly start answering a lot of your own questions this will assist you in finding out how early rituals and beliefs became religion and how religious dogma evolved , but with the native Indians that is a good question, but also remember how quickly diseases the settlers and European colonists might easily overcome, were often times the root of mass sickness and death for some of the Indians in history that they had zero immunity built up for.
edit on 31-5-2014 by phinubian because: spelling

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: phinubian

Go find some books written by Albert Churchward, you will find yourself very busy and possibly start answering a lot of your own questions this will assist you in finding out how early rituals and beliefs became religion and how religious dogma evolved , but with the native Indians that is a good question, but also remember how quickly diseases the settlers and European colonists might easily overcome, were often times the root of mass sickness and death for some of the Indians in history that they had zero immunity built up for.

thanks for the info..

Yes.. I've also considered this as well.. for the American Indians..

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I just watched the preview of this movie you posted. I have a new movie to watch ! Looks like a fantastic story adventure.

Thanks a bunch :-)

leolady

the ending..

will blow you away .. I watched in the theater .. it is interesting to say that least..

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Euphem

Well yeah there is actually "scientific" evidence that quartz crystals have a charge on them. We know that to be "scientifically" true. The rest of it, well I don't know. I guess the only way anyone could ever take any of the rest of it seriously is if it's "scientifically" proven.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: speculativeoptimist

In this video, 8 year old Adam introduces his latest crystal grid, which he calls a “web” grid. It pulls in dark energy and transmutes it to the light.
It took Adam about 10 minutes to build this grid which is full of various crystals – Amethyst, Apophyllite, Celestial Smoky Quartz, Clear Quartz points, Vogels, and several Lemurian Seed Crystals.
Adam didn’t pull the pattern of the grid out of a book or research it on the internet. Instead he chose to listen to the guidance of the stones themselves.
What do you think these kids will be doing in even 5 years from now?

Read more at higherperspective.com...

I found this to be interesting, and listen to the entire thing before judging. I thought the kid had learned some info from book or mom, but supposedly not, the crystals spoke to him. He seems so sure and it is always kind of adorable watching children explain complex things. I for one do believe there is an energy that can be affected by crystals, and if this kid did not have any outside influence, it seems pretty amazing. I realize he could have watched something in a show or heard a conversation too, so I am not here saying OMG, this kid is magic! I just thought it was interesting and could have some merit. It would be cool to hook up some type of analysis device to detect any anomalies on his grid.

A thread on detecting dark energy - www.abovetopsecret.com... mentioning various type of detection devices. Could this kid be intuitive? Are the crystals actually talking to him?

So what do you think, active imagination or alternative instinct?

"What do yoi think these kids will be doing in 5 years from now"? Probably realise they have been fed a bunch of nonsense their entire life! I feel very sad for this poor young boy. So deluded by his parents...

"Are the crystals talking to him"? Aha... Do they talk to you bud? Might wanna see someone about that...

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

Well I do think it would be a good science fair project. I'm not talking about using just the video and his crystal grid formations. He would need to take it a step further and try to do the energy measurement of the crystal rocks. He could try to prove his theory of the energy.

I'm not talking about making patterns with the crystals and using it only as the Science Fair project. I thought I was clear since my post was talking about measuring, perhaps not.

leolady

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join