It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Year Old Kid Uses Crystal Grids To Transmute Negative Energy & Explains How It Works

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

In this video, 8 year old Adam introduces his latest crystal grid, which he calls a “web” grid. It pulls in dark energy and transmutes it to the light.
It took Adam about 10 minutes to build this grid which is full of various crystals – Amethyst, Apophyllite, Celestial Smoky Quartz, Clear Quartz points, Vogels, and several Lemurian Seed Crystals.
Adam didn’t pull the pattern of the grid out of a book or research it on the internet. Instead he chose to listen to the guidance of the stones themselves.
What do you think these kids will be doing in even 5 years from now?

Read more at higherperspective.com...

I found this to be interesting, and listen to the entire thing before judging. I thought the kid had learned some info from book or mom, but supposedly not, the crystals spoke to him. He seems so sure and it is always kind of adorable watching children explain complex things. I for one do believe there is an energy that can be affected by crystals, and if this kid did not have any outside influence, it seems pretty amazing. I realize he could have watched something in a show or heard a conversation too, so I am not here saying OMG, this kid is magic! I just thought it was interesting and could have some merit. It would be cool to hook up some type of analysis device to detect any anomalies on his grid.

A thread on detecting dark energy - www.abovetopsecret.com... mentioning various type of detection devices. Could this kid be intuitive? Are the crystals actually talking to him?

So what do you think, active imagination or alternative instinct?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: speculativeoptimist
Intuition. I constructed a leaded crystal grid (16) using rose wood as the grid itself hanging the crystals on it (put it in the window had to face east) no idea why but its still there 6 years later; thanks for your post, as now I have a clue. It has to do with transmuting energy.

+31 more 
posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Okay, I haven't seen the video - here comes, why not: does the average household have THAT many crystals in its drawers, cupboards or whereever?

I doubt that this kid designed this on his own, I think that there was at least one adult who bought all those minerals and introduced that kid to this idea.

Therefore, this kid didn't develop those "grids" on his own. It was under a heavy influence by someone who bought those stones and let that kid play. But not on his own, I wouldn't bet on that!

+15 more 
posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

"active imagination" I would say.

The statement "It pulls in dark energy and transmutes it to the light" - is there any evidence of this? Can it be measured? Observed? I suspect not and it's one of those things where believers "feel it" and if you don't then you aren't a believer.

In my opinion, the crystals didn't "speak" to him. He came up with the elaborate, though interesting, patterns himself because he liked them.

But, I saw no evidence of anything mystical or magical or ethereal. Just a bunch of crystals laid out in fanciful patterns.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've been doing this # for years it's no big deal.

Edit - S+F
edit on 30-5-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
sigh...he dad spoke to him, designed him, spent weeks explaining what it doesn't really do and here we are on ATS discussing crystal energy

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Okay, I haven't seen the video - here comes, why not: does the average household have THAT many crystals in its drawers, cupboards or whereever?

I doubt that this kid designed this on his own, I think that there was at least one adult who bought all those minerals and introduced that kid to this idea.

Therefore, this kid didn't develop those "grids" on his own. It was under a heavy influence by someone who bought those stones and let that kid play. But not on his own, I wouldn't bet on that!

Hippie parents? Was there an incense burner on the coffee table?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Hippie parents? Was there an incense burner on the coffee table?

LOL! Those hippies are doing crazy things!

Next thing you know they'll legalize marijuana.

+12 more 
posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity
I've been doing this # for years it's no big deal.

Edit - S+F

I made functioning starships out of legos when I was 7. They functioned when I was 7, anyway.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If it's intuition, and the crystals 'spoke' to him, I say put a crystal skull in his hands. It'd be interesting to see what happens...or what he claims the skull 'speaks' to him.
Myself, and family have rich experience with intuition/instinct. For us, without a doubt it's real. I guess the difficult part is discerning intuition from fabricated thoughts/feelings. Then, of course proving 'scientifically' could offer challenges also.
Interesting post. Thank you.a reply to: speculativeoptimist

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
There is a show on youtube called SPIRITUAL SCIENCE or SPIRIT SCIENCE--using cartoons and they have a whole episode on crystals and grids and even stalk about an orgonite one, guys go check it out. If this kid is really into this, its very cool.
edit on 30-5-2014 by spiritualgirl because: mis named

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I try not to be judgmental about things I don't know much about, but just can't bring myself to research any of this.

Can someone explain to me what is special about this? Even if his parents didn't influence him in any way(common sense tells me he was influenced by someone...I mean what 8 year old kid has all of those types of crystals?) what is this showing? Is there any type of scientific evidence that can be measured in any way? Or could I just go out and buy some crystals, post a video of me making a formation and talk about how they were talking to me, and it would be believable?

Sorry if this comes off as dickish I just don't understand it.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Judging from the size and variety; (I'm surprised he hasn't been Zapped by those energies) that kid is probably in his 50's having traversed the world in search of them or had a 3 part time jobs for years in order to purchase them, or they were 4th of July, 1st of April, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthday, Memorial Day etc. presents, maybe those were his baby teeth he saved instead of collecting quarters from the tooth fairy. I think its intuitive. Just like if I had big bars of gold to play with I would be expert at constructing a "SAFE" Lincoln log house out of them. Even so there are a lot of very interesting children out there being born that have major metaphysical talents that don't even have to bother with rigorous schooling (who is his supplier).
edit on 30-5-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Kids have a wild imagination... It's great to see this kid be so happy excited and chatty about his creation but that's all it ever is and will be in the end

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I like what he says about each rock having its 'key'. sometimes when holding crystals I get the feeling that there is a ' more correct' way to hold them. I never heard them talking to me though :- bummer!

edit on 30-5-2014 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I see 2 pyramid shapes, with the tops having the bigger crystal, or "eye".
Firepiston

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
'From the mouths of babes'.

I have experienced weird phenomena with crystals which I can't begin to understand, so I can imagine that there might be some truth in this guileless young lad's explanation.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So where was the light? Was there an absence of negative energy? Seems like this kid just has an active imagination. Love the big Amethyst Geode that wasn't cheap.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Was there an absence of negative energy?

Not in the seventh circle of hell there wasn't.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
www.crystalgridmaker.com...#

It says here he started communicating with crystals at 2, and this is his big sister's collection. So he was raised with them, feeling their energy. This is understandable, for at that age many remember home or their past lifes. And he would one of those sent in. So its not like saying he has to have a father to tutor him. Its more akin to having a child prodigy, in a house with a piano. He got to play it.

And hope he never ever loses his imagination nor trust within. Keep untainted from the world and always believe you can do this.

I'm so pleased to see his beautiful spirit shining in his eyes.
edit on 30-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join