It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Racism, Breaking Patterns To Transform The Future

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I don’t know…it seems angry white males are doing a lot of killing these days.

They don’t do it like the brothers in the hood. They go to the suburban malls, midnight matinees, military basis, and religious places…nice joints. Places that have a successful aura to it.

And they don’t kill out of revenge, drug deals, gang banging, they kill for reasons of what would appear to be INSANITY of some form.
Whatever the case, something is wrong with our civilization when these spree killings are done now almost everyday

Guns, psychotropic drugs, too much violence in the media, misogyny, white male privilege, black male entitlement, too many guns, bad parenting, NWO black plots, and other unknown reasons…

Whatever? Bottom line we have to diagnose something and fix it or we may be in a world of trouble, if we aren’t already there!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I don’t know…it seems angry white males are doing a lot of killing these days.

They don’t do it like the brothers in the hood. They go to the suburban malls, midnight matinees, military basis, and religious places…nice joints. Places that have a successful aura to it.

And they don’t kill out of revenge, drug deals, gang banging, they kill for reasons of what would appear to be INSANITY of some form.
Whatever the case, something is wrong with our civilization when these spree killings are done now almost everyday

Guns, psychotropic drugs, too much violence in the media, misogyny, white male privilege, black male entitlement, too many guns, bad parenting, NWO black plots, and other unknown reasons…

Whatever? Bottom line we have to diagnose something and fix it or we may be in a world of trouble, if we aren’t already there!

We have to diagnose the white problem don't we? That's what you're really saying haha... So this half asian half jewish kid was white? We have to diagnose the real problem in our society.... Stupidity...

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: miss_sky

I put this in the wrong thread. Excuse me.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Human workers are now obsolete. The best paid of them and most politically and socioeconomically entrenched are the average European descended Americans within the US population. The new system does need them and they will now be reassigned or will be deleted. First eliminate your strongest opponents is the common strategy of all new systems as they strive to come online.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: miss_sky

I put this in the wrong thread. Excuse me.

Nope, I put it in the wrong thread... No excuses.. It's okay I'll admit my wrong if you'll admit your post was little bit racist?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Still not too far out from the thread subject. Profiling of black youths in the UK causes serious crime as they live up to the expectations pushed onto them. I was asked to write this thread by someone who has worked to rectify the problem for years and sees the personal tragedies.

As an insane and angry white male thanks for the tip. I'll be avoiding the midnight matinees

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Getting everything on video and if possible transmitting it directly so there's no way of destroying the evidence is a game changer.

I found this at conservativehome.

"In 2004, criminologists at University of Reading studied Thames Valley stop and search to find WHY ethnic minority youth are stopped more than others. They found police stop and search in proportion to the amount of time different ethnic groups spend on the streets. Their research is quite clear - the ethnic difference in stop and search stats is NOT due to police racism. Yet I have never seen this research mentioned in articles on this topic, nor on any BBC discussions.
The findings were published in the British Journal of Criminology, vol.44, 2004. I think anyone commenting on this issue should first familiarise themselves with this important study (I myself discuss it on Peter Saunders, 'The Rise of the Equalities Industry', pp.129-33:"

Presumably police video evidence will prove this point. You can't search equal numbers of different ethnicities if they aren't there to be searched.

edit on 27 5 2014 by Kester because: remove non-working link

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

originally posted by: TrueBrit
...asking me my name...

Don't mean to be picky but is it your name? As I understand it the legal fiction recorded on your birth certificate is given to private financiers in exchange for loans of fiat currency. They explain it as needing to know how many people there are so they can judge financial needs. It's the legal fiction you use for commercial transactions but it belongs to the enemy. I may be wrong.

This sounds dangerously like "sovereign citizen" stuff. You really don't want to go down that avenue of crazy, do you?

That route leads to talk of "freemen of the land" and courtroom flags with gold fringes on, and spelling your name with colons instead of spaces etc

edit on 27-5-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

I've found it's made life safer and more straightforward. Not dangerous at all.

The brand names that you mention aren't my concern.

When you say "..spelling your name.." you're missing the point. If it has to be spelled in a precise way you're probably getting into some binding contract. I have a number of different names that are pronounced in different ways by different people. They all refer to me. I use the registered name for commercial contracts. It isn't mine, it isn't me. It's just a tool used in the present system.

You could put a thumbprint or a cross and it would still count if you claimed ownership of the registered legal fiction. It isn't yours, it belongs to the private financiers who were given it by government employees in exchange for fiat currency lent with interest. To regain ownership of the names the debt has to be repaid. Mathematically impossible due to the interest. Until we write our own fiat currency notes backed by nothing, just like theirs. I doubt they'll be happy but that's all they're going to get.

I'm not suggesting anyone avoids telling police what their registered name is. Just make it clear the name isn't yours, it isn't you, it's just a tool. It's the legal fiction created soon after your birth to give the commercial/legal system a way to control you.

They can use the registered name to check their records but don't agree that the name is you. And don't agree to be called Mr, Mrs, Ms etc. These titles are part of the scam.

Don't believe anything in this video.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Right, so you are one of them. Thought as much.

I'm not suggesting anyone avoids telling police what their registered name is. Just make it clear the name isn't yours, it isn't you, it's just a tool. It's the legal fiction created soon after your birth to give the commercial/legal system a way to control you.

And you think that giving the police a clear sign right from the get-go that you're a wingnut who believes the "sovereign citizen" nonsense will improve your dealings with them? Yeah, good luck with that...
edit on 28-5-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Your perception of 'them' is worrying. Seek help.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Let me guess, there's also a secret bank account in your "legal fiction" name filled with millions in fiat money but you have to spell your name in lower case with weird punctuation to access it and write all of your debts off. Oh and if you find yourself in court you have to say the magic words about maritime courts and they'll let you walk free

Yeah, one of THEM.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

More like this except I make it clear I support the constables in their political struggle.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Here's another similar.

A couple of years ago an unmarked car with blue lights tried to stop me on the motorway at 2:00 in the morning. I refused and carried on at the very moderate speed I was doing, They eventually gave up, switched off their lights, and gently accelerated away. Refusing to automatically enter slave mode does not inevitably lead to a physical confrontation.

Everything you've mentioned is nothing to do with what I'm saying which makes me wonder what you're trying to do here in this thread.

"..good luck with that.." you say? It isn't much to do with luck, it's education. The observed effects have been beneficial to all. Smiles all round, almost. Now you mention it though, there was the detective who was so incensed by his inability to make me comply that he took revenge by giving information about me to a criminal. Notice he couldn't touch me through his precious legal system. He had to stoop low.
edit on 28 5 2014 by Kester because: addition

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
This looks like the holy grail. www.stopandsearch.org...

edit on 28 5 2014 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

If they want to arrest you, they can do it whether or not you give them your precious "legal fiction" name. Names have nothing to do with anything, however much the sovereign citizen loons like to think they have magic powers.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Our experience differs from your imagination.

'Duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence.' Does that ring any bells?

When unlawful acts are committed it is everyones duty to act. Constables are trained and paid and have sworn an oath to act at such times.

That's Law, which doesn't depend on contracts using legal fictions. You can't assault someone then refuse to give the registered name and expect the constables to scratch their heads and walk away.

In situations where suspected non-compliance with statutes is the issue it's very different. These videos and many more show how refusal to play the victim works. The constables drive or walk away, probably wiser.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join