It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud aggresive females bullying young single passive males.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
In the wake of the Elliot Roger murders I'm seeing a worrying trend on social media where women are hunting out weak males and basically making fools of them.

If the single male (usually a boy in a mans body) responds in anyway they're accused of all sorts.

The young timid male will be hunted by the women, often egged on by more confident e-alpha* males.

They will be accused of misogyny, call a 'Nice Guy' (I hadn't even heard this term until the other day), routinely humiliated due to their single status and lack of experience with women, called paedophiles and rapists, and much much more.

The victims of these group attacks often suffer from disorders such as aspergers or more vigorous forms of autism and other social development disorders.

In a world where we're supposedly becoming more socially understanding to those on the fringes of society, it appears the reality is much different. People always need that loner or outcast to attack, to make themselves feel better and it appears that is just the time of the weaker timid male. Obviously the weak timid male has always been an easy target, bullied by his peers in places of work and education. It is usually frowned upon though by society as whole and sympathy is afforded to those of the receiving end.

This is something much different though.

The victims in these cases are often made out to be the perpetrators simply because they're a little bit weird or different and often react to the abuse they receive in a socially unsophisticated way.

I've even seen people seriously suggest that a woman receiving a rape threat from a troll is worse than a young boy being sexually abused and raped (I saw this said to someone who was talking about being a victim of sexual abuse).

Most worrying of all though is that any attempt to redress the balance in these situations is met with such aggression and hostility towards the victim.

I basically think these young social misfits are just going to have to sit and take it unless they want to get even worse abuse.

Such a shame.

*e-alpha males are not necessarily the stereo typical real world alpha, a lot of this can be 'geek on geek'.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
That is women using their "entitlement status" of not getting punished while harassing.

I wish ones of these things pick on me....sadly i don't seem them around my neighbourhood.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This doesnt happen all that often but it certainly does, ive seen it.

Girl bully's on weak boys tends only to be a group status thing rather than some strange self satisfaction like boy bully's on weak boy's do.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This made me think a bit.

I would never hit a woman.

Looking at things from a perspective of equality, why should they get a free pass if they strike you though. Most men will just try to restrain a woman that strikes them, but if a guy hits another guy, they will respond in kind.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bates

This is just one more problem I see with the whole social networking meme. It's so easy to be mean to someone when you're not face-to-face.

I don't believe that women are worse than men. It's just less expected of women, because they're supposed to be the kinder, gentler gender. But I know some women can be real nasty.

The "victims" of e-bullying need to stop opening themselves up to it. It's really pretty simple, IMO. You put yourself out there and bare your soul and SOMEONE is going to pounce on it, no matter what gender you are.

originally posted by: butcherguy
Looking at things from a perspective of equality, why should they get a free pass if they strike you though.

They shouldn't. I'm not saying you SHOULD hit a woman, I'm saying there's never any reason for ANYONE to hit someone else.

I have never hit a man and never will, except in self defense.
edit on 5/27/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Yes there are 'loud girls' and they 'prey' [
] on timid boys...awwww
I do feel sorry for them, I really do but it isn't a male only problem.

Welcome to the world of [timid] girls/women who have to put up with sexist, patronising and pushy boys/men/bosses/landlords/mechanics/shopkeepers/plumbers/electricians/etc. all of their life forever, why is it only a problem when it happens to guys?

Yet mass murder by a girl to kill several boys in one go for revenge is pretty rare.
I couldn't find anything.

edit on 27-5-2014 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

They shouldn't. I'm not saying you SHOULD hit a woman, I'm saying there's never any reason for ANYONE to hit someone else.

Agreed, people should not hit other people.
I was just pointing out that most men will not hit a woman when a woman strikes them first. Generally, they will try to pin the woman by the arms to prevent her from striking again. It is a holdover from the days of chivalry, I suppose.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

This is exactly the type of things the bullies post.

Why are you even trying to defend this behaviour?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bates
In the wake of the Elliot Roger murders I'm seeing a worrying trend on social media where women are hunting out weak males and basically making fools of them.

The young timid male will be hunted by the women, often egged on by more confident e-alpha* males.

I have not read any where that he was *hunted* by predatory females only that

he was turned down by a few 'blonds' whom he believed were more than

fortunate to be selected by him. Describing himself in his video, he didn't appear

to be short on arrogance.

Its unfair to castigate women who have the sense not to respond to being 'hit on'

before even becoming friends with or knowing someone, that leaves them wide

open to situations that would then become "well she asked for it going out with a

weirdo etc,"

It doesn't appear that he had any male friends? ( which would give him the

appearance of being a stalker) The best way to get to know the opposite

sex is to go out with friends .... and then maybe you will meet up with

someone you have something in common with and may want to

date!

IMO women cant be too careful these days .....

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Welcome to the world of [timid] girls/women who have to put up with sexist, patronising and pushy boys/men/bosses/landlords/mechanics/shopkeepers/plumbers/electricians/etc. all of their life forever, why is it only a problem when it happens to guys? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

because unlike women who can satisfy their outrage with violence, men cannot do that to women.. so it builds up to a level of such as the person in the news(the mass shooter)
edit on 5/27/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

IMO women cant be too careful these days .....

By assuming every male out there is trying to rape them. lol

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
hopelessly waiting to be harassed by a woman...

I never seem to catch a break.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bates

This is exactly the type of things the bullies post.

You think that's bullying? No offense, but you need to get a thicker skin. As do ALL people who involve themselves with online "friendships".

If that's the kind of thing you're talking about in the OP, then I'm afraid I don't have a lot of sympathy.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
because unlike women who can satisfy their outrage with violence, men cannot do that to women..

Wait, wait, wait... Since when can women satisfy their outrage with violence??? What are you talking about?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

a reply to: eletheia
By assuming every male out there is trying to rape them lol

No ... But when it happens that's the case ....

# She shouldn't have been there

# She shouldn't have been dressed like that

# She hardly knew him

# She should have known he was 'weird' 'odd'

# And the best one ever ... she asked for it ???

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I have never witnessed this. Could you provide some links, to some reports, or something?

It is clear this didn't happen in the case of the most recent shooting, and obviously you didn't say that, only that the case inspired you to think about this.... but I am not ready to accept the assertion that this is something that is a growing phenomenon ( or a phenomenon at all) without some evidence.

It certainly sounds unfair and unkind, if it is. God knows the world is full of unkind and unfair acts though.....

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

By assuming every male out there is trying to rape them. lol

It's not that women assume every man is trying to rape them. It's that many women have experienced rape and the perpetrator was a male. I don't think every man is a rapist, but I KNOW I was raped by a man and molested by 2 different men when I was younger. I had complete trust in each of these men, and therefore, I need to be careful and be prepared to take care of myself.

Your statement is a lame attempt to discount women's VERY REAL fear of rape and has nothing to do with the OP, which is about women bullying men.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bates

Report it to authorities or are too many worried about being labeled a tattle-tale or nark?

Cyberbullying can be as simple as continuing to send e-mails or text messages harassing someone who has said they want no further contact with the sender. It may also include public actions such as repeated threats, sexual remarks, pejorative labels (i.e., hate speech) or defamatory false accusations), ganging up on a victim by making the person the subject of ridicule in online forums, hacking into or vandalizing sites about a person, and posting false statements as fact aimed a discrediting or humiliating a targeted person.[16] Cyberbullying could be limited to posting rumors about a person on the internet with the intention of bringing about hatred in others' minds or convincing others to dislike or participate in online denigration of a target. It may go to the extent of personally identifying victims of crime and publishing materials severely defaming or humiliating them.

en.wikipedia.org...

There are laws against this in many states that protect males & females both from online harrassment. Hopefully those responsible will be held accountable (doubtful but one can hope!)

I'm not a tattle-tale myself and hate when my kids do it. . .when it's petty. If it's serious then people need to speak up! I'm afraid what's going to happen is these groups will target someone who actually is having major problems in their life and they are going to snap and there will be another mass-murder suicide

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

because unlike women who can satisfy their outrage with violence, men cannot do that to women..

Wait, wait, wait... Since when can women satisfy their outrage with violence??? What are you talking about?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

# She shouldn't have been there

# She shouldn't have been dressed like that

# She hardly knew him

While she asked for it and she should have known he was weird are not viable excuses the others are simply situational awareness and apply to everyone everywhere all the time.

There is no justification for committing a crime against another human being but there are very easy and sensible things people can do to reduce the likelihood of being made a victim.

The guy who gets beaten and robed while hanging out in an unfamiliar neighborhood wearing his bling played a role in putting himself in that situation.

So sure nobody deserves to be assaulted and there is never any justification to assault it is disingenuous and even harmful to pretend that the victim played no role. Doing so throws out all sorts of sound advice that people can use to protect themselves.

Saying don't get black out drunk in a strange place surrounded by strange people while carrying $5,000 in cash and jewelry does not excuse robbery. It's simply prudent advice for the real world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join