It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud aggresive females bullying young single passive males.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

I agree I've seen female bullying before.Its the same when they do it to a woman or a man. Their version of bullying is much like you describe...they simply exclude you from their group status. Thats usually it. best advice is to simply deal with it and realize you aren't part of their click and thats not necessarily a bad thing.

Also, I have never seen a woman bully via physical violence. Thats a big no no for both sexes and is viewed exactly the same in my eyes regardless of gender. Also, in another thread going on right now about elliot rodgers there is some stipulation that he was partially bullied because his parents suspect he had asbergers. I've never seen and adult male or female make fun or bully someone with a disorder like that. In fact I've never seen little girls do it if they understood the person had a sickness.

I think this elliot kid was just an insecure creep who had some detachment issues and a whole lot of anger towards the world in general. Blaming his rejection by women was his excuse to act out like he did. His inability to get emotionally close to another person was the main issue, and he blamed everybody else.

There are plenty of shy timid people in this world. I believe for the most part the world accepts shy timid people and doesn't bully them. I should know I used to be an angry shy kid who would act out explosively and blame others and the world for my sentiments. Luckly I never went full melt down like this kid and act out with this level of physical violence.. The worst I did was punch holes i walls. But as someone whos gotten over that problem I can say it wasn't the world that was rejecting me. It was a more the other way around.

link   

originally posted by: bates
In the wake of the Elliot Roger murders I'm seeing a worrying trend on social media where women are hunting out weak males and basically making fools of them.

I do not see a weak male hunting down women using a car and

gun as weapons ,,,,,,,

I can only see an ANGRY entitled rich spoilt brat, who cant take rejection.

link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: luciddream
because unlike women who can satisfy their outrage with violence, men cannot do that to women..

Wait, wait, wait... Since when can women satisfy their outrage with violence??? What are you talking about?

Because a woman can pissed at her man for cheating and throw him a jab-cross-hook combo and the worst that will happen is a sit down in the back of a cruiser till calms down.

A man does it for the same reason, he gets beat by police and then all over again in city cells if anyone gets a sniff of his paper work.

Its the life we live.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bates

Sadly this youth (ER) was suffering from "human regressive syndrome". The merging of self-image with lethal force. In this case it was complicated by horribly distorted misogynistic world view. You can Google "human regressive syndrome", but you won't find it. This is my thesis based on personal case studies.

I believe this syndrome can be identified before reaching it's terminal phase --suicide and usually murder.

Did you know that there are 0.89 guns for every person in the US? But only 35% of households have a gun. What gives?

You might be surprised to find out that 7% of US citizens own 65% of the guns in the country. Anyone venture to profile those 7%? Who are these people? What do they have in common? I'll leave that to further research --if you care and have the courage.

A starting point

edit on 27-5-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: clarity

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

because unlike women who can satisfy their outrage with violence, men cannot do that to women..

Wait, wait, wait... Since when can women satisfy their outrage with violence??? What are you talking about?

Because a woman can pissed at her man for cheating and throw him a jab-cross-hook combo and the worst that will happen is a sit down in the back of a cruiser till calms down.

A man does it for the same reason, he gets beat by police and then all over again in city cells if anyone gets a sniff of his paper work.

Its the life we live.

No, it's not. Or at least, I guess it matters which state you live in.
My sister was married to an abusive drug addict, and she finally took her kid and left him.
One day she tried to come get some of her things from the house and he took her keys away from her so she could not drive away. as she was trying to get them back, a passerby saw the scene, thought she was acting violent towards him as she swung her arms around (and he held the keys out of her reach) and called the police. She was taken to prison and charged with spousal abuse- even though her husband did not want to press charges and gave testimony that she had not hit him.

The laws were set up so that the passerby could press charges, even if the (victimized) spouse refused because of the large number of abused females who refuse to bring charges against their abusers out of fear. These same laws are enforced on both sexes.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: thisguyrighthere
it is disingenuous and even harmful to pretend that the victim played no role.

Yeah, I should have known better than to spend the night at my girlfriend's house. Of course! How stupid of me!

You know, I spent YEARS in counseling with them trying to convince me that I played no role - because I felt some responsibility, fault and guilt. Now, come to find out I was right about my responsibility in getting brutally raped.

Some of the stuff you guys tell yourself makes me sick. I'm out of this thread. Go ahead and bash women all you want. But take a look at the posts of the OP related to feminism and other male/female topics. Something tells me he made this all up just to feel some sort of justification and I don't believe he's seeing a trend. I think he saw a couple and decided to make a thread against women.

Have fun.
edit on 5/27/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Biigs

I agree I've seen female bullying before.Its the same when they do it to a woman or a man. Their version of bullying is much like you describe...they simply exclude you from their group status. Thats usually it.

Seriously? Really? That is what is being called bullying and harrassing here?

I guess we're all victims then, because we are always excluded from some groups, somewhere.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Oh look !

Another "we-hate-wimmens-cause-they-screwed-us-over" circle jerk thread...

*yawn*

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I have never witnessed this. Could you provide some links, to some reports, or something?

It is clear this didn't happen in the case of the most recent shooting, and obviously you didn't say that, only that the case inspired you to think about this.... but I am not ready to accept the assertion that this is something that is a growing phenomenon ( or a phenomenon at all) without some evidence.

It certainly sounds unfair and unkind, if it is. God knows the world is full of unkind and unfair acts though.....

Not really sure what you want.

Obviously I'm not going to link my facebook or twitter on here.

www.bullyingstatistics.org...

This thread is basically just anecdotal, not exactly claiming it as some sort of peer reviewed social study.

Just watch twitter for a while, pretty sure you'll see something.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bates

If they are not socially awkward among the herd of extroverts then they will become it. Many will probably will become more introvert and distance themselves more from society since society has failed them on all levels to include them. The funny thing is that if they go the spiritual route they will probably have more potential than the extroverts to find the answers to everything.

Worry about the extroverts. They are the ones that are in real trouble with their behavioral problems and have no clue on what they are seeding and will reap for it. Karma is a bitch and they are de-evolving fast when they should be evolving instead.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Oh look !

*yawn*

This is a not a "we hate women thread".

It's a "we feel sorry for young bullied males who can't stick up for themselves" thread.

I for one have never been screwed over by a woman, except for by my mom when she wouldn't let me go to an oasis concert when they played wembley in 1997.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

How often is a men spousal abuse case taken serious? its common social understanding women cannot hurt men. The men's abuse is not taken serious, thus some women use that to their advantage and commit such atrocities. Such as the OP.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Because it wasn't right then and it shouldn't be right now. Saying, "Oh but it happened to us!" doesn't make it OK to do it to someone else. Especially now with this freakish feminism thing going on. (I'm referring to the girl on boy hate, not the real feminism which I stand behind.) They make it out that things like this is OK to do, that the tables have turned and that we should "deal with it".

I don't have much more to say about it all.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

People assume victim blaming when they offer to give advice. Here is another "victim blaming" using cars and pedestrians.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Oh look !

*yawn*

From my own experience is it wrong for me to be annoyed at people who have attacked me because I was different and not part of the in crowd just to improve their own self worth at the cost of mine trying to force me to become part of their controlled herd.

From my way of thinking. Do not take the numbers to seriously since they are not precise. Western country at the age of 15.
20% is from my experience really nasty people who have no real empathy. Normally low IQ and problems with comprehending school.
60% is from my experience the herd who follows.
20% is beautiful souls who have a lot of empathy. Some are struggling with comprehending school and some are too clever for their own good.

Those 20% of nasty people infects the whole group to become very un harmonious with a lot of backstabbing going on. It is not a gender thing but a duality thing. Bullies no matter gender sucks.
edit on 27-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Atleast men against women rape is taken serious.

Women raping under-age kids get slap on the wrist and lower sentence because "they learned their lesson and are ashamed".. and lets not forget to look at how society promotes kids(edit Male student) getting laid with their teacher(edit female teacher) is a "score!".

Amount of real rape perpetrated by men is not even more than 1-2%.. yet the 98% are judge by this.. wonder how society would reach if the percent increase... too bad it wont do anything because people are already screaming all men rape.
edit on 5/27/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Oh look !

*yawn*

*yawns* a deflection to prevent showing women are anything but motherly angels.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: bates

Oh look !

*yawn*

This is a not a "we hate women thread".

It's a "we feel sorry for young bullied males who can't stick up for themselves" thread.

I for one have never been screwed over by a woman, except for by my mom when she wouldn't let me go to an oasis concert when they played wembley in 1997.

You screwed yourself by not sneaking out - it's all your fault. LOL

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

I'm curious to know which victim you assume I am blaming

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Yeah, I should have known better than to spend the night at my girlfriend's house. Of course! How stupid of me!

Obviously, or not apparently, that wasnt what I was getting at.

There is high risk behavior. It exists whether you believe it or not. High risk behavior, as the term implies, increases risk.

Spending the night at your friends house, without knowing the details, is not high risk behavior.

Therefore your specific situation does not apply to my post.

Spending the night at a friends house = low risk
Blackout drunk in a strange bar surrounded by strangers = high risk

Can you be assaulted in either environment? Yes.

Are you more likely to be assaulted in one environment over the other?

How this equates to woman hate is beyond me. This applies to everyone everywhere doing anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join