It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud aggresive females bullying young single passive males.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

If a woman hits you would you hit her back?

Trying to do the other cheek thing. But gender is no excuse for being predatory. So if I hit a man back I should hit a woman back. But not above eye for an eye since I should not create karma for myself. In this life I have so far shown restrain when it comes to physical violence.
edit on 27-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

No just asking that question because he said that he treats women equally.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I see this happening not a lot, but often enough.

It's a experiment and it does show the truth. When a guy bullies a woman, people step in. When a woman bullies a guy, they laugh. Pretty pathetic in my opinion.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

a reply to: LittleByLittle

No just asking that question because he said that he treats women equally.

It is a good question and his answer should be interesting.
. Just wanted to share my thinking of the question. But maybe you are playing a game of word dueling and maybe I should not say/write anything more until our duel is done.

Have fun.
edit on 27-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Finally the women are turning the tables on the Male dominated society that we have evolved into.

Bullying never a good thing but women being more assertive and regaining their place as truly equal to men. Good.

Whilst I starred you and agree 100% with you .... one small thing I'd like

to point out, two letters regaining ?

Shouldn't it be gaining their place as truly equal to men, as they never had

equality in the first instance!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Finally the women are turning the tables on the Male dominated society that we have evolved into.

Bullying never a good thing but women being more assertive and regaining their place as truly equal to men. Good.

Whilst I starred you and agree 100% with you .... one small thing I'd like

to point out, two letters regaining ?

Shouldn't it be gaining their place as truly equal to men, as they never had

equality in the first instance!

What do you think the patriarchal shift in history was shifting from?
edit on 27-5-2014 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bates

Welcome to the world of feminism created by our brand of democracy .. and the de-masculinization of the male child ..thanks to child support system and single mom environments ..

What a setup! ..

Family court --> breaks up family, criminalizes and isolates father from child --> single mom, awarded by the child support system and made to believe they are 'right' and 'justified' in demanding as much free money as possible and denying father to see his child --> child grows up in a fatherless and hateful single mom environment, with other females of similar mentality --> male child starts showing feminine tendencies (masculinity stripped away by years of ridicule for being a male child, also evident on MSM and talk shows) and girl child learns feminist tendencies and how they don't need a man --> children grows up messed up either way --> cycle continues with 80% divorce rate in America today --> highest number of deaths in America today are due to fathers losing access to their children and livelihood, committing suicide or dying away due to circumstances created by family courts (this statistic will never be shown on MSM as the # 1 killer of Americans today because family court and child support system are a multi-billion dollar industry for the sick bastard politicians). --> welcome to a fatherless America ..your # 1 grass roots super problem that NOBODY seems to protest against ..(except Ron Paul, he is the only man who can fix America) --> Other males ridicule the now grown up demasculinized male to impress the feminist females, trying to get brownie points/get laid --> cycle continues ..

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: junglimogli

Add estrogen filled soya into every food people eat and voila! feminized men!

hehe, I know what you mean.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This story is fighting for the wrong equality and many actually see it as "equality" lol.

Men and women are not equal, just like a Lion and Lioness are not equal, or any other animal on this planet.

Trying to obtain equality in places where equality is not needed will only be temporary until pendulum swings.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Rather than a female v male thing, isn't this just a symptom of the times we live in?
People are so beaten down by the knowledge that all they've been taught to aspire to is, forever beyond their reach that they behave in a delinquent manner.

Most people just get by, but some, males and females, simply can't square the circle of material desire and realistic attainment. They then go off the rails and attempt to compensate by making someone else feel more sad than they do, thus elevating themselves in their construct of societal hierachy.

Anyway, the answer is, if someone hurts you, feel free to give them a slap. (You may lose the fight, but losing a fight feels loads better than taking all the sh17 and being too afraid of fighting).

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
a reply to: junglimogli

Add estrogen filled soya into every food people eat and voila! feminized men!

hehe, I know what you mean.

Yes absolutely ..! that soya milk or soya silk whatever .. will make men grow tits .. stay away guys ..
unless ofcourse thats the intention ..

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Turning the tables? Ha what a joke. Watch how quickly women give back the reigns when the sh!t hits the fan. You are not, have never been, nor will you ever be "equal" to men.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

This story is fighting for the wrong equality and many actually see it as "equality" lol.

Men and women are not equal, just like a Lion and Lioness are not equal, or any other animal on this planet.

Trying to obtain equality in places where equality is not needed will only be temporary until pendulum swings.

Disagree with main premise. Sure we can debate the validity of the bullying and the op, but when you say that women are not equal to men. Then you are not denying ignorance. Women and men are equal.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Women and men are equal.

Evolutionary biology and rest of the planets biological organisms says otherwise. If you mean respect, that is a different aspect.

But if you are fighting for, i can do what men can do, sorry, it will not be the same.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Turning the tables? Ha what a joke. Watch how quickly women give back the reigns when the sh!t hits the fan. You are not, have never been, nor will you ever be "equal" to men.

Not a woman here but a man. Why are women not equal to men?

Size and strength? If that was true then small men are not equal to large men and we know that is a false assumption.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

In what way are you arguing that we are equal?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Over the years in arguments with various psycho/drunk girlfriends I've been punched in the face, strangled with hands at my throat, had a plate smashed over my head, and still carry the scars of being bitten on the nose as one crazy bitch held on to the back of my head. Every occassion it was the woman who turned a verbal disagreement into physical violence, and every time I just smiled and said 'that the best you got you violent whatever, be grateful I'm not gonna respond the same way"

The biting incident was a strange one as it was witnessed by cops who came steaming over and wanted to nick her, but I said that I would not stand in court and say she did it, then came out with some lame kinky biting fetish line that I would use as her defence so basically just let me go on my way, get back to our hotel room, and when we got back to our home the next day I could ditch her and move out.

The cops wanted an easy shift, I wanted as little hassle and no court BS, so they agreed to let us on our way, but in a curious quirk of 'equality' they told her that if it had been the other way around and I had bitten her, they would probably have me in the back of a van having a kicking which they would explain as me 'resisting arrest'.
The closing line by the older cop to her was 'don't abuse your position as a woman because you know your man won't beat you up'

I played the holier than thou line on the way back to the hotel but although we did split a few days later the night actually ended with similar passions, just not drawing blood lol.

Unkindness, domination, and abuse is just that, regardless of the gender, but it is still certainly the case that when women become violent towards men there are many more challenging societal issues for how us blokes can respond to it.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Women and men are equal.

Evolutionary biology and rest of the planets biological organisms says otherwise. If you mean respect, that is a different aspect.

But if you are fighting for, i can do what men can do, sorry, it will not be the same.

But it is the same. If you are saying that the physical differences make women less than men, then you are saying the true of those that are disabled and those that are born smaller. We know that technology, education, weapons, inovations, knowledge. Those are the great equalizers.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

In what way are you arguing that we are equal?

In all the ways that matter. Size and brute strength can make some men better than others at certain tasks and skills, sure. But take away those few jobs that even, I, Myself might not be as big and strong and able to perform and you have equality.

Soldiers, leaders, presidents, Prime ministers, scientists, Doctors, Surgeons, lawyers, educators, police officers, actors, directors, artists, authors, musicians, magicians, researchers, supervisors, managers, directors, special agents, pilots. Just about everything. They are equal to us.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Technology, education, even our societal structure etc are aids, yes...they make us becomes closer to equal...but who knows how long they will be around... once they are gone or lost, it will be back to basic roots of raw men and women.

Though it might not be politically correct, a disabled person and normal person(according to majority of population) is not that same.
edit on 5/27/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join