It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud aggresive females bullying young single passive males.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

There is a reason to hit someone. When they hit you first.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

When someone asks a rape victim "why were you in the dark alley out of nowhere at 3 am in the morning!?" people respond by saying "you are Victim blaming!"

which corresponds to your list, which can easily be taken as a questions concerned people might ask.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream

People assume victim blaming when they offer to give advice. Here is another "victim blaming" using cars and pedestrians.

That analogy doesn't really work. The safety of children crossing the street is reliant on both children and the drivers. If a child gets hit, it is an accident. Sometimes the kid is at fault for not paying attention and other times it's the driver's fault yet it is not an act of violence. If a child walks down the middle of a road filled with safe experienced drivers, that child still might get hit by a car.

Rape is different. It is 100% the fault of the rapist. If a woman walked nude down a street full of men who were not rapists, she would not get raped. It takes a rapist to rape a woman.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: th3dudeabides
a reply to: butcherguy

There is a reason to hit someone. When they hit you first.

If someone regardless of gender try to hurt me, injure me or affect my over all physical well being.

i will sure to respond.

them unable to control their emotional hormones is not my issue.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Yes and assuming rapist are average men and taking average of all men into statistic is wrong.

Rapist should be a separate category and not associated with any particular gender.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Finally the women are turning the tables on the Male dominated society that we have evolved into.

Bullying never a good thing but women being more assertive and regaining their place as truly equal to men. Good.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

People assume victim blaming when they offer to give advice. Here is another "victim blaming" using cars and pedestrians.

That analogy doesn't really work. The safety of children crossing the street is reliant on both children and the drivers. If a child gets hit, it is an accident. Sometimes the kid is at fault for not paying attention and other times it's the driver's fault yet it is not an act of violence. If a child walks down the middle of a road filled with safe experienced drivers, that child still might get hit by a car.

Rape is different. It is 100% the fault of the rapist. If a woman walked nude down a street full of men who were not rapists, she would not get raped. It takes a rapist to rape a woman.

Or it takes a liar to accuse her one night stand of rape just because she regrets her mistake the next day.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: bates

If they are not socially awkward among the herd of extroverts then they will become it. Many will probably will become more introvert and distance themselves more from society since society has failed them on all levels to include them. The funny thing is that if they go the spiritual route they will probably have more potential than the extroverts to find the answers to everything.

Worry about the extroverts. They are the ones that are in real trouble with their behavioral problems and have no clue on what they are seeding and will reap for it. Karma is a bitch and they are de-evolving fast when they should be evolving instead.

You just said more in 2 paragraphs than I have tried to say in 2 years. How the hell did you do that?

People miss the point because they trivialize things by basing issues on different genders. Your sex doesn't matter and it doesn't matter what people do to you. What defines you is how you react to others.

Please respond because chances are that you can sum up this issue better than I can.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Finally the women are turning the tables on the Male dominated society that we have evolved into.

Bullying never a good thing but women being more assertive and regaining their place as truly equal to men. Good.

Would you like to men to respond to such abuse? oh wait that killer did it. I guess you like outcomes like that.

If this becomes a competition, it will not be pretty..or handsome.
edit on 5/27/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Would you like to men to respond to such abuse? oh wait that killer did it. I guess you like outcomes like that.

Not a competition but a revolution. We know that revolutions can be peaceful like that of a unified Germany and the Berlin wall coming down and that of capitalism taking hold in Russia. We also know that there will be wacko's out there that buy into the angry rhetoric and truly believe as Paul in the New Testament preaches and I Paraphrase. "Women bow down to your men and serve them.."

We are slowly and a little painfully evolving into a new and better society. One where women are equal to men.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

We are slowly and a little painfully evolving into a new and better society. One where women are equal to men.

If this...

assertive as in harassing women is you way of "evolving".. you are the people with that mind set are doing it wrong.

You think men will not respond to such things as it progresses? it will come to a point where a cornered dog has nowhere to go but fight back.
edit on 5/27/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't know why I checked this thread again, but...

Would you like to men to respond to such abuse? oh wait that killer did it.

You're saying the killer responded to "abuse" by the females who had the audacity not to be attracted to him???? REALLY? That's abuse? Clearly, you think much to similarly to the killer than I'm comfortable with.

You got that right. This is one of the ugliest threads I've seen on ATS.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

When someone asks a rape victim "why were you in the dark alley out of nowhere at 3 am in the morning!?" people respond by saying "you are Victim blaming!"

which corresponds to your list, which can easily be taken as a questions concerned people might ask.

I think you have misunderstood my post?

I was just pointing out all the usual things that are invariably put

to a victim NOT blaming the poor victim

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

If this...

assertive as in harassing women is you way of "evolving".. you are the people with that mind set are doing it wrong.

You think men will not respond to such things as it progresses? it will come to a point where a cornered dog has nowhere to go but fight back.

I'm not advocating bullying or violence. I am saying that women for the most part and in most countries. (We only a few decades ago, decided that women were smart enough to vote and that was contentious.) It's going to take some strong action and some butting of heads an protests and heated arguments to get over the hump, but one day women will be seen as equal to men. That's the issue. They are not there yet and it is an uphill struggle.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Whats peaceful about women berating men?

You think its wrong when men do it, but when women do it you think its justified as leveling the playing field?

Finally the women are turning the tables on the Male dominated society

You try to say bullying is a bad thing, but then go on and qualify your statement by AGAIN saying its women regaining their place as equals

What kind of messed up logic is that

I suppose when men start knocking out women who are mocking them, youll be all a flutter saying how you shouldnt put your hands on women.....

edit on 5/27/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
I don't know why I checked this thread again, but...

Would you like to men to respond to such abuse? oh wait that killer did it.

You're saying the killer responded to "abuse" by the females who had the audacity not to be attracted to him???? REALLY? That's abuse? Clearly, you think much to similarly to the killer than I'm comfortable with.

You got that right. This is one of the ugliest threads I've seen on ATS.

I must be desensitized to the ugliness because I've come to expect these types of threads and the usual characters chiming in, but there are some exceptionally intelligent and thought-provoking replies here.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

You think its wrong when men do it, but when women do it you think its justified as leveling the playing field?

You try to say bullying is a bad thing, but then go on and qualify your statement by AGAIN saying its women regaining their place as equals

Perhaps I wasn't quite clear. We have subjugated our women since before the time of Jesus and all over the world. That's thousands of years, they've had to make up. We've been subjugating them, belittling them and keeping them down for thousands of years. It's even indoctrinated in most of the worlds religions including Judaism, Islam and 'Mericas religion of choice, Christianity.

You're going to get upset about a few women berating men? LOL I say it's about time. I'm a man. I never have a problem with women, surprisingly. I wonder why that is...Oh.. maybe it's because I treat them like equals! LOL

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

People miss the point because they trivialize things by basing issues on different genders. Your sex doesn't matter and it doesn't matter what people do to you. What defines you is how you react to others.

Moving beyond duality/grouping/views is hard. Even if you go the spiritual route and find non-duality you are from my point off view still part of an duality that knows non duality is the right way to go.

I will give you a few examples of dualities that you can belong to:
Judging by race/color.
Judging by sexual preference.
Judging by gender.
Judging by religion.
Judging by nation.
Judging by social status.
Judging by belief.

Some people have the belief that what they are is temporary and not really important in the grand scheme of things since they might come back as the opposite the next time.
. The only thing that matters is the works from my point of view (What defines you is how you react to others).

I myself have a lot of issues with how Islam is being used by Saudi Arabia and are quite angry at people for not standing up to Saudi Arabia and their way of de-evolving Islam to wahabi-ism. That is also a duality that I might be cursed/blinded of that I cannot see thru. That is the problem with your own faith. Sometimes it is hard to logically test it. In the end I will get the information if it was wise or not. We all will.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

????

Strange, im not upset in the least.......and I also never have any issues with women....but this thread isnt about me.

The point is justifying it in any light isnt valid..........period........if its not right when a male does it , its not right when a female does it, thats not a level playing field thats bad behavior

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Perhaps I wasn't quite clear. We have subjugated our women since before the time of Jesus and all over the world. That's thousands of years, they've had to make up. We've been subjugating them, belittling them and keeping them down for thousands of years. It's even indoctrinated in most of the worlds religions including Judaism, Islam and 'Mericas religion of choice, Christianity.

You're going to get upset about a few women berating men? LOL I say it's about time. I'm a man. I never have a problem with women, surprisingly. I wonder why that is...Oh.. maybe it's because I treat them like equals! LOL

If a woman hits you would you hit her back?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join