It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

THANK YOU! Ah, it gives me hope when I see that others are seeing this thread for what it really is. Gortex I salute you brother!

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I KNOW it's a conspiracy without a doubt!!!

How you may ask?

Because every single shooting that happens in America is a conspiracy....just check ATS and you'll see.

Every thing that happens period is one it seems.

I never knew there were so many out there.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nrd101
I blame society. He was dosed with psychotropic medication from a young age, like 12 or something.

Do you have a source for that. What I have come across is that he didn't take medication.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

The fact is that most people on here look for conspiracy everywhere.

I think people are afraid to accept that there are just plain old evil people in the world that do crazy crap everyday.

It's easier to blame a faceless boogeyman (government) for all misdeeds than except people are crazy.

Ad into the fact that many users of ATS are too young to understand how life works and how people work.

Every 15 - 25 year old person thinks they are a wise old sage who knows everything & seen everything.

Now you'll see all the ones that come on and tell me I'm wrong and how smart, experienced and worldly they are......

edit on 26-5-2014 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
a reply to: DEV1L79

I couldn't get pass the fact that you don't have your facts straight. The VICTIMS father said this NOT Elliots.

Good excuse to right off the whole issue as nonsense.

The odd thing is I also thought the 'bearded' dude was the father of the alleged shooter until I read something to the contrary.

I think it was originally posted with an incorrect caption. Probably by a denier with the intention of creating a reason to discount the entire story.

edit on -05:0026145302014-05-26T16:30:26-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
Dear God, do any of you even think with your minds anymore or do you just think with paranoia?

If there was ANY conspiracy do you think they'd have him film an unconvincing video? Do you think this video would have been made public? Do you think that he would've had a facebook page?

For goodness sake it seems like every time something happens someone cries a conspiracy. What is the conspiracy? To pass gun laws? Yeah, great conspiracy there.

The very reason they are trying to pass gun laws is because the elect are aware of the social changes occurring globally. If you were in a position of power and knew you were outnumbered by people who are losing their wits due to earth changes you would want to take guns away from them as well, for your own safety as well as theirs. Think about this rationally, really, step outside of your own self-imposed boxes for a moment and look at the World around us. If you can't see the signs then good luck figuring out whats next.

Think before you speak. Deny ignorance.

Regards,

Eric

Of course they would have him on video that is what they do. This thing screams conspiracy. Look at Bin Laden videos from 9/11, they have to throw you a few bones. If this was real there is no way they would release that video, it would be taken down off the internet. The guys Facebook page would have been taken down straight away like in most murder inquiries, but in this case they are shoving all this stuff down your throat as if they are trying to make us believe it.

I think you need to take a good look at the world. People do not do this kind of thing. It just isn't what humans do, if they have so much hate for people they will turn into calculated serial killers, enjoying every kill. Or they will want to have revenge and see the outcome.

Whenever someone goes on one of these mass shootings you know straight away it is fake. and about 90% the person kills themselves too, it is classic MK Ultra. It is an agenda. You watch in the days or weeks to come there is going to be so much that don't add up with the official story. Lies will always be found out.

This is what this forum is made for, to look at mainstream media stories and dissect them, read between the lines and look at the evidence we are shown, to which there is hardly none apart from the fact we have a silly video of a troubled kid and a few victims names. This forum gives us an outlet to vent our suspicions that something isn't right and judging from a lot of the replies many people agree. This is a great forum and thank god for it, it is the only place you can come to on the internet and talk about your concerns that something is wrong with an official story.

I said the same about the Batman Shooting and Sandy Hook and people were skeptical about those at first too.
edit on 26-5-2014 by DEV1L79 because: spelling

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DEV1L79
Of course they would have him on video that is what they do. This thing screams conspiracy.

No it doesn't. It screams , like has happened since time started, someone did something bad to innocent people.

originally posted by: DEV1L79
I think you need to take a good look at the world. People do not do this kind of thing. It just isn't what humans do, if they have so much hate for people they will turn into calculated serial killers, enjoying every kill. Or they will want to have revenge and see the outcome.

I asked earlier and you didn't respond so I will ask again..What planet do you live on where people do not do this kind of thing. Right now, in multiple major cities\towns\villages\houses around the planet someone is being mugged, killed, raped, robbed, shot, murdered. I don't get why it is so hard for you to look at reality and realize that people do bad things on a daily basis.

I work in a pediatric hospital. Spend 1 weekend night in the ER there and you will see 5-10 patients presenting with clear cases or physical or sexual abuse.

originally posted by: DEV1L79Whenever someone goes on one of these mass shootings you know straight away it is fake. and about 90% the person kills themselves to, it is classic MK Ultra.

Wow..how much tinfoil do you wear on a daily basis to ignore the reality of the world?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

HOW does this scream conspiracy? And who are "THEY" that you keep referring too?

I think you should take some time away from the computer and go outside for some fresh air. The way you speak of this situation sounds like you spend an awful lot of time reading conspiracy theories.

Has the batman or sandy hook shootings been proven a conspiracy? NO. I'm working with facts here, you're working with theory. We can argue all day but truth be told your argument will never be validated because you are incorrectly assuming some secret organization is out to get you.

It's not healthy to think that way.

Regards,

Eric

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I haven't read this thread yet and don't know how to post links...
On Elliot facebook page, April 8th photo, sitting on a swing-chair with his dad and another younger boy...Elliot has been photoshopped into that awkward sitting position on the seat. The entire fb page is fake too; notice that there is only ONE comment on the entirety of his timeline pictures. The rest are likes and shares.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Starling

I also was curious and checked out his page. There's a picture of him, taken on May 23rd, in his car, with his sunglasses on...and there's a cup of coffee in the backseat.

For him being such a loner, why would there be a cup of coffee in the cupholder of the backseat? I mean, yeah, he could have put it there himself. But why?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starling
I haven't read this thread yet and don't know how to post links...
On Elliot facebook page, April 8th photo, sitting on a swing-chair with his dad and another younger boy...Elliot has been photoshopped into that awkward sitting position on the seat. The entire fb page is fake too; notice that there is only ONE comment on the entirety of his timeline pictures. The rest are likes and shares.

How do you know his FB page is fake?

I a looking a different person's Twitter account right now that has had an active account for 3 years but only has 2 posts in that time and both of those posts are within the past 2 months. Is that a fake also?

What proof do you have that it is fake other than your opinion?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Britster1821

I put my coffee cups in my backseat so I can toss my cigarette butts into them and not mistakenly take a sip from it.

Please, if a coffee cup in the back seat is enough to declare a conspiracy then dear god, EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY! AHHH!!!!!!!

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Starling

PROVE it's photoshopped. If it's so easy to see do you REALLY think a government agency would make such an error? Come on people, COME BACK TO REALITY.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Anyone else notice the plethora of selfies on his FB page?

His rant on YT certainly smacked of intense narcissism, IMO.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I've been working with photoshop for 15 years and I can legitimately say this picture is NOT photoshopped.

Get a grip people.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
from wantstoknowmore post

Yes, it seems very odd indeed. Consider this, he was in a gun control state, with heavier gun laws, and yet he was able to get a gun and 450 rounds of ammunition while on prescription drugs diagnosed with aspergers syndrome.

That is the part of the story that is getting me. Now the Aspergers syndrome I haven't looked into to verify if it is accurate, but him living in CA and having a pistol permit? Now that raises a big red flag. My theory is that because of who his father was he was able to get a permit unlike many people. Someone helping to expedite his permit application could help clear many of the legal hurdles. Not knowing CA law pertaining to pistol permits but living in a similar mentality state I wonder, was his reason for obtaining a permit for recreation or for personal protection? The reason for the application is important. There could be criminal negligence if his application was "helped" along. I think that the hows and whys of his obtaining a permit may dispel a few gun control myths.
edit on 26-5-2014 by hangedman13 because: quote issue

edit on 26-5-2014 by hangedman13 because: clairification

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

I have never once said I believe this is a conspiracy. I will say that I'm skeptical of a lot of things being presented with this case, but nothing that screams conspiracy to me yet.

I said it was weird.
Thank you for clarifying that YOU put your coffee cups in the back. Some people do. I thought I'd ask why.

edit on 26-5-2014 by Britster1821 because: I needed to remove my snarkiness...there's enough snark here for everyone

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I always know when the conspiracy theory in question is most likely correct, by waiting for the trolls to flood the board with "Prove it!"...or, "Oh I always do it that way; that doesn't prove it's a false flag"...etc."

...And here we go again!
Trolls distract you with pesky little details and argue about them endlessly, with fuzzy confusion, in hopes of stopping you from using your intuition about a news story that 'doesn't quite sit right'

Oh, and then there's this tired one that they use: " You think the alphabet guys would be so silly as to forget that detail?"...etc, etc

Well, They're Heeeeeear, folks!

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if this thread isn't closed or there's a new rule on ATS about how you can't question the Elliot Rodger case because you might be "offending the families".

Anyway, when I first heard about this I actually bought it hook line and sinker. Then I actually looked at the videos of the guy. Then I heard about how he killed 3 men supposedly with a knife, which I find very hard to believe.

But! I could be completely wrong and Elliot Rodger did do the shootings completely by himself and without other help from others. Thats why were here though arent we? Question everything.

Already there were reports of more then one suspect in the BMW. The motive is very obvious, more gun control.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starling
I always know when the conspiracy theory in question is most likely correct, by waiting for the trolls to flood the board with "Prove it!"...or, "Oh I always do it that way; that doesn't prove it's a false flag"...etc."

At what point did trolling becoming not automatically jumping to "it's fake better put my tin foil hat on" .

Oh wait I get it..folks like that aren't interested in trying to find out the truth, only figuring out ways to prove their conspiracies.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join