It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 47
<< 44  45  46   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

originally posted by: RKWWWW

I'm asking you questions you can't answer.

Do you know for a fact that the response time to the apartment was never provided by the police subsequent to Sheriff Brown's admission he didn't know that response time? Simple question. The answer is either yes or no.

I have no idea. Why would I?

But they certainly didn't call WaPo and ask them to correct the story with that information. We know that.

We also know all the information about the 911 call was cut from the WaPo story, including the fact that the apartment manager received the "manifesto" which caused him to call 911.

And none of this is "fog of war" stuff. This article was written a month after the fact.

Then as far as you know the response time was provided by the Sheriffs office and you're foolishly and disingenuously raising the question. To respond to your question, "Why would I?" : Why wouldn't you? I mean why wouldn't you unless it didn't bolster you narrative, right? Your job is to throw as much # as possible hoping something sticks.

I don't know what to tell you about WaPo's story, but I'm pretty sure you're on the verge of alluding to them being part of the "cover up". That's typically how you arm chair conspiracy guys roll.
edit on 23-6-2014 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

It does appear that the issue of the apartment crime scene has touched some kind of nerve. It's resulted in some tag-team debunking efforts. And some mysterious drive-by starring for those efforts.

It is a strange part of the case. And, absent the so-called "manifesto", it would look even stranger.
"tag team debunking efforts". I love it. When you cant counter the argument, try to discredit the person making it.

There is not "debunking" going on here. There is calling out of outright lies and misrepresentations of the truth. The claims being made are, at most, baseless conjecture, or, more likely, intentional misrepresentations of the truth.

That you would try to spin this and make it about the people pointing out the fact that the claims being made by posters are not backed by ANYTHING is certainly curious....

I don't know what that's all about.

But I do know the parents found the crime scene bizarre. And it caused them to question Elliot Rodger's role.

"How did one boy do this?" one of the parents asked.

Then right after these notions enter the thread. In trot a couple of debunkers, using thread clogging tactics to obfuscate these facts.

But the parent's question is a good one:

"How did one boy do this?"

The police have yet to offer an answer. And, given the parent's description of the crime scene, a fairly detailed answer is required.

Why do we need answers. You've not pointed out any misconduct on the part of those who conducted the crime scene investigation.

This is classic thread-clogging. You know that isn't an appropriate question. Obviously, cops do an investigation to provide answers on how a crime occurred. Just a page ago you seemed to be lauding their brilliant investigative technique.

The important point remains:

The parents saw the crime scene. They thought it was bizarre. There didn't seem to be enough blood. The murders seemed to be committed in too small an area(s). It forced one of them to ask the question:

This wasn't a conspiracy theorist asking this question. Nor some anonymous blogger who'd never been near the scene. This was the parent of one of the victims who said this after visiting the crime scene. He saw what they showed him and said:

A question the cops still haven't answered. They've made all kinds of supposition-based statements about Rodger's actions elsewhere. But not there.

"How did one boy do this?

They haven't answered that question. Not privately to the parents. Or publicly to the press.

Does that seem like a reasonable way to evaluate the integrity of a crime scene investigation? To let the emotionaly wrought, bereaved parents of the victim walk through the crime scene after the the investigation has been conducted and observe their reactions?

Non-responsive.

Have the police adequately explained the events?

It's interesting how when the victims families make political statements the official story crowd all rush to their defense. When they ask hard questions? Not so much.

The boy who lived upstairs also said he could not figure out how he would not have heard some noise but he heard nothing.

The police interviewed him and concluded he couldn't have heard it.

Yes well he said lives there and said he should have heard it...I have not seen the police info but I would think he should know if he can normally hear what happens in the apartment below him or not.

The police said he was almost legally deaf.

Wow and i saw him say he didn't understand why he didn't hear anything...seems odd.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

It does appear that the issue of the apartment crime scene has touched some kind of nerve. It's resulted in some tag-team debunking efforts. And some mysterious drive-by starring for those efforts.

It is a strange part of the case. And, absent the so-called "manifesto", it would look even stranger.
"tag team debunking efforts". I love it. When you cant counter the argument, try to discredit the person making it.

There is not "debunking" going on here. There is calling out of outright lies and misrepresentations of the truth. The claims being made are, at most, baseless conjecture, or, more likely, intentional misrepresentations of the truth.

That you would try to spin this and make it about the people pointing out the fact that the claims being made by posters are not backed by ANYTHING is certainly curious....

I don't know what that's all about.

But I do know the parents found the crime scene bizarre. And it caused them to question Elliot Rodger's role.

"How did one boy do this?" one of the parents asked.

Then right after these notions enter the thread. In trot a couple of debunkers, using thread clogging tactics to obfuscate these facts.

But the parent's question is a good one:

The police have yet to offer an answer. And, given the parent's description of the crime scene, a fairly detailed answer is required.

Why do we need answers. You've not pointed out any misconduct on the part of those who conducted the crime scene investigation.

This is classic thread-clogging. You know that isn't an appropriate question. Obviously, cops do an investigation to provide answers on how a crime occurred. Just a page ago you seemed to be lauding their brilliant investigative technique.

The important point remains:

The parents saw the crime scene. They thought it was bizarre. There didn't seem to be enough blood. The murders seemed to be committed in too small an area(s). It forced one of them to ask the question:

This wasn't a conspiracy theorist asking this question. Nor some anonymous blogger who'd never been near the scene. This was the parent of one of the victims who said this after visiting the crime scene. He saw what they showed him and said:

A question the cops still haven't answered. They've made all kinds of supposition-based statements about Rodger's actions elsewhere. But not there.

"How did one boy do this?

They haven't answered that question. Not privately to the parents. Or publicly to the press.

Does that seem like a reasonable way to evaluate the integrity of a crime scene investigation? To let the emotionaly wrought, bereaved parents of the victim walk through the crime scene after the the investigation has been conducted and observe their reactions?

Non-responsive.

Have the police adequately explained the events?

It's interesting how when the victims families make political statements the official story crowd all rush to their defense. When they ask hard questions? Not so much.

The boy who lived upstairs also said he could not figure out how he would not have heard some noise but he heard nothing.

The police interviewed him and concluded he couldn't have heard it.

Yes well he said lives there and said he should have heard it...I have not seen the police info but I would think he should know if he can normally hear what happens in the apartment below him or not.

The police said he was almost legally deaf.

Wow and i saw him say he didn't understand why he didn't hear anything...seems odd.

You're forming opinions in a vacuum. You don't have access to the results of the crime scene investigation. What I'm seeing in this thread amounts to second guessing the crime scene investigators without evening knowing how the investigation was conducted, how evidence was collected, who was interviewed, and what was asked.
edit on 24-6-2014 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RKWWWW

You're forming opinions in a vacuum.

I don't believe vacuum correctly describes getting information that comes from people who were right there and knew those involved. Very true that we are not looking at all the details of the investigation and may never get all the information, but that is always true of the publics position.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

a reply to: RKWWWW

You're forming opinions in a vacuum.

I don't believe vacuum correctly describes getting information that comes from people who were right there and knew those involved. Very true that we are not looking at all the details of the investigation and may never get all the information, but that is always true of the publics position.

Let's talk about Rodger's upstairs neighbor. What's his name? What was he doing during the time Rodger killed the roommates? Was he questioned by the investigators? Did he give a deposition? What does it prove that he said he heard nothing? How did you determine what level of credibility he has? What's his reputation? Does he do drugs? Friends and neighbors crawl out from every rock anytime there is an event like this, all taking smack and seconding guessing the cops. Why is this any different?
edit on 24-6-2014 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

I don't agree that he would have girls all over him. I go to school with some rich guys too just like him good looking drive nice cars dress in $2000 suits and expensive clothes and girls don't swarm over them. They are creepy and socially awkward. Girls don't care as much about material wealth as you think only the gold diggers do.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I was trying to dig up some information on Peter Rodger, Elliot's father, when I found something interesting about his grandfather instead. George Rodger was a photographer and took photos of the bombing damage in the U.K. during the Battle of Britain and in Germany at the end of the war at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp.

The suspect’s grandfather was George Rodger, a renowned British photographer who gained notoriety for his gripping wartime shots, Britain’s Telegraph newspaper reported. George Rodger was one of the first photojournalists to reach the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp after it was liberated — and took iconic photos of Jewish survivors. He also took photos of mass graves that provide a historical record of the horrors that took place.

www.haaretz.com...

Here's a slow loading link for the LIFE magazine photos that George Rodger took at Bergen-Belsen.
life.time.com...

I wonder if what George witnessed there affected his mental health, and that was passed on to Elliot via his father Peter. Isn't there a hereditary factor in mental illness? Looking at a photo of Peter Rodger, his eyes have that crazy look about them in my opinion. Peter Rodger was born in 1965 so in theory it's possible George passed down some crazy genes in the family tree. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well, all of these shootings are very suspicious but this one just stinks to high heaven in so many ways it would be nearly impossible to list them all.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
On page 25 in this pdf of the minutes of the April 29, 2014 meeting of the Santa Barbara Metropolitan Transit District, you can see that, Operations attended a table top exercise for the May 28 “Active Shooter Drill” at Santa Barbara City College. Multiple agencies were there, “fine tuning” the different roles, protocols, and schedules.
www.sbmtd.gov...

Santa Barbara City College is 10 miles as the crow flies from Isla Vista. Sometime during the month of April these hoaxers practiced their "active shooter drill" in advance of the May 28, "active shooter drill", which was broadcast as the Elliot Rodger/Isla Vista incident.

Are you seeing the pattern yet?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-7-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Multiple witnesses say they saw two people inside the suspect's vehicle, however, during the press conference, Sheriff Brown would neither confirm nor deny whether there was a passenger in the car.

Michael Vitak, a student from the Czech Republic, told Sanchez what he witnessed. "Guys in a BMW. Maybe they were trying to prove they're tough," Vitak said during a live televised interview. Vitak saw them shooting at two girls; one was shot dead, the other was critically hurt.

Vitak said it was too dark to see the suspects' faces.

One woman identified as Sierra told Sanchez she was approached by two men in a black BMW. The driver flashed a small black handgun and asked '"Hey, what's up?"'

www.keyt.com...

Here are multiple witnesses stating that they saw two suspects shooting people, yet the official story is that it was a lone gunman who killed himself in the end. Really...?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Elliot Rodger wasn't a student at UCSB in Isla Vista. He was a student a Santa Barbara City College in Santa Barbara, which is where the "active shooter drill" was held. First they practiced for it sometime in April and then the actual drill was scheduled for May 28, 2014. In between those two (May 23, 2014) is when the hoax was staged starring Elliot Rodger.

As Isla Vista and the rest of the world come to grips with the mass murder on the streets of the college town last night, there is a steady trickle of information emerging about the madman who killed seven, including himself: 22-year-old Santa Barbara City College student and I.V. resident Elliot Rodger.

www.independent.com...

Why is Elliot Rodgers' Youtube page still up? Isn't it the norm for these social sites to pull them from the web after such an incident? Yet they are still up because they are planted false evidence to convince people this was real. I'm not buying it...

edit on 5-7-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office has released a report of the incident. Here are some tidbits and oddities:

www.sbsheriff.us...

INVESTIGATIVE SUMMARY
DATED 2-18-15

pg5 of 68
"It is not the intent of this report to convey every piece of information contained in the voluminous investigation materials developed by the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office and other law enforcement agencies."

[Namely, what they are not releasing is all the witness reports that mentioned two people in the vehicle.]

pg7 of 68
Suspect killed himself at 9:35pm. His residence was entered by police at 12:20am, almost three hours later

pg8 of 68
BATFE helped execute search warrant
--"..the investigators involved in this case received a large
number
of leads after the date of the incident suggesting that other persons could have been involved as co-conspirators..."

Of course, evidence was left in the vehicle implicating himself in the murders committed at his residence:

---"Three semi-automatic 9mm pistols were found in the suspect’s vehicle, along with the two knives used in the apartment murders.... Additionally, a large quantity of 9mm ammunition that had been purchased by the suspect was found inside his vehicle."

pg9 of 68
"The murder investigation disclosed that the suspect had been treated for many years for mental health issues."

pg11 of 68
"The suspect’s crimes were committed at 17 different locations"
--"There was an approximate three hour gap between the end of the first event and the beginning of the suspect’s rampage throughout Isla Vista. "

Two large knives used in the stabbings at the apartment.

pg20 of 68
"(Aaron)Zaglin described the driver as a male subject with dark skin."
--Witness Bailey Maples: "The vehicle was occupied by one male in his 20’s with tan skin, brown hair, dark eyes, bushy eyebrows and wearing a short sleeve dark colored shirt."

pg21 of 68
"The vehicle ...pulling up next to her. ...The suspect said, “Hey, what’s up?” and Swartz described him as a “totally normal” guy with brown hair and sunglasses."

pg23 of 68
"(witness Christopher)Hoang described the driver as having fair skin and light hair."

pg36 of 68
At the residence: one victim dead in the bathroom. Two others found in a bedroom

pg37 of 68
"A total of fifty-five 9mm expended cartridge cases were recovered
from the suspect’s vehicle and the various crime scenes throughout Isla Vista."

--"A Sig Sauer semi-automatic 9mm pistol was found on the driver’s seat next to the suspect’s right hip. ...
A total of 548 live rounds of 9mm ammunition were found in the suspect’s possession. Three hundred twenty-one rounds of this ammunition were loaded into magazines. There were 197 rounds inside ammunition boxes on the front passenger floorboard. ...
A second Sig Sauer semi-automatic 9mm pistol was found on the front passenger floorboard of the suspect’s vehicle.
A Glock semi-automatic 9mm pistol containing a magazine loaded with ten rounds of ammunition was found inside a bag on the front passenger floorboard of the suspect’s vehicle.
The Cold Steel “Boar Hunter” and “SRK” knives were located inside a backpack found on the passenger floorboard of the suspect’s vehicle."

pg41 of 68
In Rodgers' bedroom: "One empty 9mm Glock magazine was on the stand next to a single unexpended round of 9mm ammunition."
also, "Empty "Boar Hunter" Cold Steel knife box,
Two empty boxes of Winchester 9mm Luger PDX1 Defender ammunition,
Two gun cleaning kits
--Pharmacy paperwork for the suspect listing the following medications:
Lorazepam 0.5mg, dated 11-15-12
Escitalopram 10 mg, dated 11-7-12

pg42 of 68
"Evidence obtained during the processing of the three firearms indicates that the suspect only used one pistol, the Sig Sauer (serial number UU760896) found on the driver seat of the suspect’s BMW, during the shootings on May 23, 2014. There was no physical evidence found on the second Sig Sauer or Glock that indicated either weapon had recently been fired. "

pg46 of 68
The convoluted nature of this rapidly unfolding massacre, and the nature in which it quickly ended, initially led law enforcement to believe that there were two suspects."
-"All evidence suggests the suspect acted alone in the planning and execution of the crimes he committed on May 23, 2014."

[Except of course all the witnesses who saw two people in the car.]

pg54 of 68
"His favorite video game was World of Warcraft."

pg56 of 68
"The suspect’s education records were obtained via Federal Grand Jury subpoenas served by the FBI."
--"The suspect received mental health treatment throughout his adolescence and up until his death."

[Why was there a 'Federal Grand Jury' convened for this case?]

--"While living in Isla Vista, the suspect received services from three social counselors through a Santa Barbara-based agency."

--"Because of the suspect’s continued anger toward couples and inability to socially integrate with his peers, it was recommended he enter a residential treatment facility with daily therapy, group therapy and social skills development."

Victims:

pg69 of 68
Weihan Wang, 20
15 stab wounds and 23 incision wounds
Multiple incision wounds were present on the hands and arms, consistent with defensive wounds.

Chen Hong, 20
25 stab wounds and 12 incision wounds
Multiple incision wounds were present on the hands and arms, consistent with defensive wounds.

George Chen, 19
94 stab wounds and 11 incision wounds
Multiple stab wounds and incision wounds were present on the hands and arms, consistent with defensive wounds.

Katherine Cooper, 22
seven gunshot wounds, including one through the eye

Veronica Weiss, 19
seven gunshot wounds, including one through the heart

Christopher Michaels-Martinez, 20
shot once through the heart

Bianca DeKock
–survived multiple gunshot wounds

Aaron Zaglin
–survived single gunshot wound to left arm

Bailey Maples
–survived single gunshot wound to right forearm