It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: Moresby
Thanks for that research! I knew he was up to no good tagging along on interviews, snapping posed photos, and yapping away on these chummy get togethers with Peter Rodgers and Richard Martinez. It's not a stretch then, the idea that he is an Illuminati agent hell bent on taking freedoms away from U.S citizens?

It definitely has an Illuminati flavor to it.

And for people uncomfortable with the term "Illuminati", replace it with any word you like.

Some shadowy powerful people are hovering around this case.

That may mean nothing. Or it could mean everything.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There was at least one other of these shootings having connections to the Freesmasons. It shall remain unnamed by me in the goal of staying on topic, but it does exist. Now I see that Prince Michael is heavily involved with the Freemasons. Prince Michael having ties to Simon Astaire, who has ties to Peter Rodger the Hollyweird producer who spawned the maniacal killer Elliot Rodger.

Prince Michael is is an active Freemason. He is the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Mark Master Masons,[12] and Provincial Grand Master of the Provincial Grand Lodge of Middlesex.
en.wikipedia.org...

Freemasons have ties to the Illuminati. It's all coming into the light now.
educate-yourself.org...
edit on 19-6-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

There was at least one other of these shootings having connections to the Freesmasons. It shall remain unnamed by me in the goal of staying on topic, but it does exist. Now I see that Prince Michael is heavily involved with the Freemasons. Prince Michael having ties to Simon Astaire, who has ties to Peter Rodger the Hollyweird producer who spawned the maniacal killer Elliot Rodger.

Prince Michael is is an active Freemason. He is the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Mark Master Masons,[12] and Provincial Grand Master of the Provincial Grand Lodge of Middlesex.
en.wikipedia.org...

educate-yourself.org...

Who has ties to former Connecticut Senator, Chris Dodd, current President of the Motion Picture Association of America.

Hollywood has long been a weapon in the arsenal of TPTB.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Among the many organizations and charities that Prince Michael supports, is The Genesis Initiative. What are they all about?

The Genesis Initiative is one of the country's leading Catholic non-profits working in Hollywood today.

Over the past few decades it has become increasingly obvious that we live an in anti-Christian era driven by heavy sentiments of anti-Catholicism. Making things worse is the fact that Catholics have often been loosing the battle to counter this trend in the arts and especially in media today. Most of the impetus for this trend comes from Hollywood.
www.genesisinitiative.org...

So is the Illuminati killing two birds with one stone? Striking back at Hollyweird producers for their anti- Christian ways, while also accomplishing their goals of gun control like they have in the U.K. and Australia

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic
Another excellent point! The propaganda war is being waged intensely. I despise Hollyweird as much as Washington, D.C.
So this Senator Chris Dodd is a Freemason, Illuminati, or both? That's really strange that a U.S. Senator is President of the Motion Picture Association of America. But with the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 slipped into the NDAA 2013 and signed by Barry, propaganda is now officially legal to use upon the U.S. population.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Another excellent point!

Well I'm glad you like it because I've been watching my Karma score fall with every post.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Don't sweat that stuff! How is that figured and by whom? The NSA...?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Bingo!

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

educate-yourself.org...

Yeah, I didn't include the stuff about freemasons because some people just stop listening when you use that word.

Plus, Prince Michael is a shady enough character before you even get there.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Here's an article about Simon Astaire written by Samantha Conti. He sounds like a slimeball that does damage control for the rich and famous.

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yup, Simon Astaire is a piece of work.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Rodger slashed and bludgeoned his roommates to death, yet at the crime scene there was very little blood?

www.washingtonpost.com... 48-11e3-8aa9-dad2ec039789_story.html#
But there were few signs of a struggle, according to the victims’ parents. There was no blood on the walls or ceiling, and the confrontation between Rodger and the three other young men seemed to have been confined to a small space, the parents said based on a visit to the crime scene. ...
“How did one boy do this? Our sons, there were three of them. . . . We wonder, were our boys drugged?” Junan Chen, the father of George Chen, 19, said in an interview.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

yet at the crime scene there was very little blood?

Thats not what this says:

There was no blood on the walls or ceiling, and the confrontation between Rodger and the three other young men seemed to have been confined to a small space,

Those are two VERY different statements.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
There may indeed have been blood, but the point is that in this kind of frenzied attack you would think that there would be splatter and drops all over the place:

www.washingtonpost.com... 48-11e3-8aa9-dad2ec039789_story.html
Police had removed a 6-by-5-foot piece of carpeting in the bedroom the roommates shared. A swath of vinyl flooring around the toilet had been cut away. A few feet of carpeting between the bedroom and bathroom had been cleaned.

Since when is it the job of the cops to remove blood stains from the carpeting?

Another theory: there never was any blood, they just took out the patches to make it look like something happened there.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Again, thats not what this said:

A few feet of carpeting between the bedroom and bathroom had been cleaned.

Nowhere does it say it was the cops who cleaned it.

Why do you feel the need to completely misrepresent what is being said? Is it really that hard to find things that ACTUALLY fit your narrative?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

Again, thats not what this said:

A few feet of carpeting between the bedroom and bathroom had been cleaned.

Nowhere does it say it was the cops who cleaned it.

But that's the implication. In section quoted above, it also doesn't say it was the cops who removed the vinyl flooring. But that's also the implication.

It's a shoddily written story. So it's unclear.
edit on 21-6-2014 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

They didn't remove the blood stains. They removed the carpet. It's evidence. That's their job.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RKWWWW

originally posted by: starviego

They didn't remove the blood stains. They removed the carpet. It's evidence. That's their job.

The report says the carpet was both removed in places and cleaned in others.

Q: What possible evidentiary value would there be in a blood soaked carpet?

A: None.

The significance of the carpets absence and or cleaning is because it would prove or disprove of a murder having taken place. If it was a hoax, the carpet was removed to conceal the ABSENCE of evidence, not to collect evidence.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Actually, there would be plenty of reason to take the carpet. its forensic evidence. Its a piece of the puzzle. Its also very standard.

You people are trying WAY too hard. When you have to start changing the story to make it fit a narrative, youve pretty much already lost credibility.

edit on 22-6-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots
Actually, there would be plenty of reason to take the carpet. its forensic evidence. Its a piece of the puzzle. Its also very standard.

Please, enlighten me?

Why did the police need to remove ALL the carpet with blood on it?

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join