It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revelations29
a reply to: Starling

Yep.

This thread is a perfect example of the Cancer that has taken over our beloved ATS.

Look at all these posts for crying out loud. You have the Site Owner telling you watch what you talk about on a free thinking website! Offending the families? You know how you offend the families? By not seeking the truth of what happened!

This thread is full of narrow mindedness, straw mans, and the ever so clever "Everything is not a conspiracy" line.

To those people I say this:

I'm not sure what happened. I am not at Liberty at this moment to give a conclusion or a verdict on what happened.

Do you know why I won't just simply say "this is definitely a False Flag for more gun control!" or "this is BS, Not everything is a conspiracy."

It's because I don't have enough evidence to say whether or not this is more then meets the eye.

I ALSO don't' have enough evidence to confirm the original story to be the truth.

Do you get it!?!? When you see something like this. Don't jump to a conclusion like almost everyone in this thread did.

Be patient. Gather evidence from all sides. And make your OWN conclusion.

Boy you sure do fall in love fast.........What I am sick of is posters telling other posters what is free speech or what topics they can talk about. You fall into this category. In your world the only facts and truths we received would be force feed by the mainstream media.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Delete
edit on 26-5-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
check this out. see the manhole ? i think the police should go check that. just in case.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DEV1L79

originally posted by: opethPA

Of course they would have him on video that is what they do. This thing screams conspiracy.

No it doesn't. It screams , like has happened since time started, someone did something bad to innocent people.

I think you need to take a good look at the world. People do not do this kind of thing. It just isn't what humans do, if they have so much hate for people they will turn into calculated serial killers, enjoying every kill. Or they will want to have revenge and see the outcome.

I asked earlier and you didn't respond so I will ask again..What planet do you live on where people do not do this kind of thing. Right now, in multiple major citiestownsvillageshouses around the planet someone is being mugged, killed, raped, robbed, shot, murdered. I don't get why it is so hard for you to look at reality and realize that people do bad things on a daily basis.

I work in a pediatric hospital. Spend 1 weekend night in the ER there and you will see 5-10 patients presenting with clear cases or physical or sexual abuse.

originally posted by: DEV1L79Whenever someone goes on one of these mass shootings you know straight away it is fake. and about 90% the person kills themselves to, it is classic MK Ultra.

Wow..how much tinfoil do you wear on a daily basis to ignore the reality of the world?

I don't think you get what I'm saying. I know people do some really bad things, people torture, kill, rape and everything in-between, but people do not go out on mass shootings, psychologically it is not done. Most people would rather die than made to be looked at and pointed at in the street, people feel embarrassed if they discover there zipper is undone or they have put an item of clothing on wrong, it is not human nature to want to make a show of yourself in public in front of strangers. So for someone to go out with a bunch of guns and start shooting people in the street is just poppycock.

If I told you to walk out into the street in just your underwear, you probably wouldn't do it. If I asked you to walk into a crowded street and start shouting racist comments to people you wouldn't do it. People are not programmed to do that.

OK celebrities do make a show of themselves in public but that is for business and a lot of money in a safe environment where they are being loved and worshiped by people, but even they would die of embarrassment if they did something to make everyone stare at them with shock and horror.

Do you understand the kind of mindset it would take to go out in the street with a bunch of guns and start shooting people, on your own, without encouragement or a pep talk, just go out and do it. There are a million other ways you could get revenge on people you hated, you could murder, rape, torture, and a host of other things, the last thing you would do is to go out and start shooting up random people. It is not something people do naturally. When they do this I immediately think fake. They have been either brainwashed to do it and are just on autopilot (which is why they always make such a rubbish job of it) or the whole thing is just made up for the media to push an agenda.

When soldiers go out on the field in war and shoot the enemy they have endured years of training, to do it and they are in a survival war like environment. When a terrorist blows themselves up as a martyr, they have been brainwashed by clever extremists to do so.

I am not sure of what you are saying. Do you find it hard to believe that he was psychotic and acted inhumanely because of mental illness? There are countless cases of people like him, but sadly they didnt have a camera or facebook before they went on their rampage. But more importantly since I am curious...what is the agenda/conspiracy according to you? What after effects have you seen been pushed into action since the days of, lets say, Columbine? Remember Michael Moore's sloppy editing job on the NRA in his so called "documentaries"? That didn't change a damn thing if I remember correctly. But then again I don't live in the US. But I have not heard anything out of the ordinary since then. People cried for gun laws after Columbine but the tragic truth is that those kids were mentally ill too. And not ONE mention of mental illness back then either.

The real truth is that every day people are mindlessly killed, end of story. Are they also a sacrifice for the greater good of some agenda for gun control? Why should this recent mass murder change anything, when absolutely none of the prior shootings hasn't changed anything?
edit on 26-5-2014 by Jungian because: spalling

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is a conspiracy however one thing that I do not get is how Eliot Roger used his real name on Internet forums who does that it's like it was too easy for the general public to find everything that he was up to...

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LooseLipsSinkShips
I'm not sure if this is a conspiracy however one thing that I do not get is how Eliot Roger used his real name on Internet forums who does that it's like it was too easy for the general public to find everything that he was up to...

He was psychotic. Therein is your answer.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Twitter, Google+ , multiple other smaller social media sites and forums the majority of people use their real name.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Twitter, Google+ , multiple other smaller social media sites and forums the majority of people use their real name.

I am talking about Internet forums look at this website look at this thread nobody uses their real name. that does not happen on Internet forums like Roger used on bodybuilders forum and that woman hate forum...

I have been using message boards and Internet forums since AOL and nobody uses their real name on forums.

Everyone has a user name, even you, except for Elliot that is...

It is just extremely easy for even Internet novices, and people of average intelligence, to find a treasure trove about him. My guess is that most serial killers would do everything in their power to stay hidden And not advertise their tainted views where everyone in the world can see them. He was a well read person clearly intelligent and I think it is extremely unusual for this serial killer to divulge his inner most demons so easily. That is, unless, there was an agenda behind it.
edit on 26-5-2014 by LooseLipsSinkShips because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Twitter and Google Plus do, yes. But I was just at his channel, and wondered the same thing.

Could be that being that he' was already unusual, and he just has to put his name on everything.

But it is a little weird that on every single video of his, his name is included in the title of the video as well. Why feel the need to put your full name on the title of most videos on your channel...with your full name on it?

Searching is much easier to do when you have more information included in the title.

Could be HE wanted his videos to be seen by everyone, because of his God complex...could be something else. It is an interesting point though.
edit on 26-5-2014 by Britster1821 because: It wasn't every...went back to check. But his name is on A LOT of his own videos...first and last name.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79
This individual was so detached from reality. I've had my ups and downs in my life, but I do not ever blame it on some one else.
This is on a new level like I've never heard before.

This is pathetic...I am sick to my to my stomach..

Kratos

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I am talking about Internet forums look at this website look at this thread nobody uses their real name. that does not happen on Internet forums like Roger used on bodybuilders forum and that woman hate forum...

Sure on HPVC-IS related forums\IRC channels\web sites\BBS (showing my age) no one uses their real name.
On some forums most people use their real name.

I think your last sentence really nailed it with this guy, "Could be HE wanted his videos to be seen by everyone, because of his God complex ...could be something else" perfectly said.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinker9917
Very good looking young man, I can't imagine why he didn't have a girlfriend, unless he was so "off" personality-wise that people really sensed it.

well apparently he had aspergers and was socially awkward so that might explain the lack of populatiry with girls

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I think focusing on the issue of gun control is missing or ignoring the real problem. I have not followed this story at all, and I don't even really know what is going on, but I watched the first two videos and will comment based on what I have learned and seen thus far. Blaming the politicians and the NRA is taking the blame off of the real person responsible. That is just a simple observation. The majority of gun owners never commit a crime with a firearm, so if guns were the real problem then the majority who have guns should be committing crimes. Because they are not, obviously there is some other issue.

This kid had emotional problems. THAT was the problem, not guns. The saying that guns don't kill people, people kill people, is somewhat accurate. A gun is a tool, and like any other tool can be used for various purposes, and that is up to the user. There are other weapons that a kid could procure much more easily that could also kill people. It is the intent, not the tool itself.

This kid was obviously, by his own admission, set on killing people. If it was not a gun it would have been something else. And wasn't a knife involved as well? You cannot outlaw knives, as they can easily be fashioned from various things lying around. The average kid could procure bomb making materials just as easily, if not moreso, than firearms, and a well-placed explosive device will cause just as many if not more casualties than a firearm. If someone goes and starts shooting off arrows from a hunting bow and kills a dozen people, are we going to outlaw those as well? I can guarantee you that if guns were outlawed, these things would still occur.

But some will say "yeah but not as many people will be killed," and those people are missing the point entirely. You are still ignoring the underlying cause of these occurrences, and the CAUSE is NOT guns. People think guns are to blame because of the fact that the media presents it this way. The cases instances of crimes committed with other weapons are simply not publicized as much. Nor are the cases of firearms being used for righteous purposes, by the good guys.

Cops shoot people "accidentally," or shoot people when obviously they shouldn't have, yet we don't take their guns away. It is about INTENT. And this is not even acknowledging the fact of the 2nd amendment. I have stated many times, yet some people still do not get it, that the right to bear arms is ESSENTIAL to a republic or democracy. It should be self-explanatory.
The point is that the way a gun is used is not the gun's fault, nor is it the fault of gun owners in general. So people should be focusing on eliminating or curing the emotional problems that drive these kids to commit murder in the first place. Taking away a single tool is not going to fix the problem. Just like taking away guns will not reduce crime.

And taking away guns will probably not even limit the loss of life. This is because you may have less innocent people getting killed by guns, but you will also have less guilty people getting killed by them...Meaning that more innocent people will die at the hands of criminals because the innocent people will have a more difficult time defending themselves against the criminals with guns. And criminals will still be the ones with guns anyway. Only the law abiding citizens will not have them. Therefore even kids could theoretically still procure guns. Outlawing them will not fix the problem.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Getting into this issue, you totally have a point about the usage of tools. I used to work at the local jail, and when we were trained, we were shown all kinds of shivs, and different weapons inmates have made in what's supposed to be a very locked down environment. Murders had been committed within those walls on a few occasions.

It doesn't take a degree in rocket science to figure out how to crudely carve a shank out of a toothbrush. In the open world, there is so much more to be utilized.
This person, in particular, used THREE different tools in his "retribution." If guns had not been part of this picture, he still would have at least had two tools of destruction.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
I wonder why he didn't use the services of a high end call girl, if he was so worried about losing his virginity. He was as superficial as they come, so why not just hire your date and that would have solved most of the issues he was ranting on about.

Well assuming this was "real", I would say it was not about simply performing the act of sex or losing virginity, but about being accepted. A female choosing to give "herself" to you is a great gift. The word great doesn't do justice to it. To a young man it is a validation of his manhood. Buying a hooker does not solve that because you were not "chosen".

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The guy had no social IQ what so ever. Asperger syndrome all over.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is a disturbing read if anyone has the time. It's 141 pages apparently it's his autobiography.

www.scribd.com...]http://www.scribd.com/doc/225960813/E lliot-Rodger-Santa-Barbara-mass-shooting-suspect-My-Twisted-World-manifesto

Summary on Buzzfeed

To me he seems delusional and lives in a fantasy world. He has some kind of god complex while seeing himself as inferior to every man out there. The only women he seems to acknowledge as existing are 'hot blondes'. He's completely obsessed with status and wealth. Attacks
edit on 26-5-2014 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2014 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This kid was mentaly unstable and should never have had access to guns.

I don't see where the conspiracy is here, apart from the OP watching too many youtube videos and having an overactive imagination.

The victims father was clearly distraught, is it difficult to accept he may have different views on gun control before this tragic event? This most likely reinforced his views and it came pouring out with emotion, no conspiracy just a devistated father lashing out. Maybe if you have kids you will understand how he feels.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

You are wrong, wrong , wrong, wrong

Why is it so hard for you to understand that PEOPLE DO GO OUT AND COMMIT MASS SHOOTINGS

I was sitting in a diner on the state line between MO. and Ark. in the mid 70's eating dinner with my mother, father and two of my fathers high school friends (I was about 11-12)

Two guys walked in and just started shooting people. No robbery, no fighting.....just shooting people.
One of my fathers friends was killed and a few injured.

Don't tell me it DOES NOT happen. If you want to be in denial and argue the point fine but know that your WRONG.

The longer this thread goes on and you argue against reality it makes me wonder about your sanity.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
I've been working with photoshop for 15 years and I can legitimately say this picture is NOT photoshopped.

Get a grip people.

Then you've lost all your screws and maybe should have practised photoshop a few more years to graduation. Any ass can see this 'Elliot drop-in' is not in proportion to the rest of the photo.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join