It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential ghost in my garage/home (No photos)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I will be checking out tomorrow and i will let you know!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Luuke123

That sounds truly terrifying, and I can understand your reluctance. Demons are not friendly, and I believe they feed on fear, as well as adoration from those foolish enough to worship them (perhaps not realizing what they do). The scratches you mention are something I have heard of in other cases. That's a sign of a serious issue.

You state that you were "religious" at the time; can you be more specific? The key to removing demons is in faith, more than religious practice, if that makes sense.

I have had some experiences over the years that taught me how to deal with that sort of thing. God's little lessons, I suppose you could call them.

As a teen, two friends and I had an unseen thing follow us through a neighborhood. The same thing scared the brother of one and a friend as well, who were "camping" in the nearby hills. When it retreated was when we read Bible verses out loud, and prayed for God to protect us. Scared kids, all three, though one of the two friends had been involved in witchcraft before that, and literally scared out of that by a demon manifestation, which I won't describe in detail here. The end of that was an angel appearing and removing it from where she was. Well, with us, we could feel it retreat, and there was light in a corner of the room. Light I can't begin to describe. The same light came from a small alabaster (I think) cross I held as well.

Many long years later, a friend had a "ghost" in her place, bothering her, pushing her on the stairs, and it scared her young son (toddler age) badly one night. That ticked me off. When staying with her for a time, I told her I could get it to leave. She isn't Christian, but she understood what I meant, and said to go for it, treat the house as my own. So, I did, and flat out ordered it to leave, in the Name of Jesus. It left, too, no disturbances, and stayed gone for a good while. It did come back, though, because she didn't have the faith to keep it out. That worked because of my own faith in Jesus, NOT because of anything I could do on my own.

If you have that, church-goer or not, active in religious practice or not, you can command this thing to go. I have prayed that God will remove it as well, and send protection for you. Trust the One who made all things, because He's a lot stronger than they are! I don't want to sound all preachy or anything; just want to offer the only help I know for this sort of problem. I know you might not believe the same thing. Either way, my prayers are sent, so perhaps you will have some angelic help with this.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

As for sleep, I'd recommend some lights on, for your peace of mind if nothing else. Try and still the fear, though. remember, evil things want the fear. Don't give it to them.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

WOW. Talk about a frightening experience! That would leave anyone with a need for new pants. I wish you well in dealing with your current "occupant".

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I'd directly approuch it and say hi. It obviously acknowledges your prescene, why not give a direct greetings. It's living in your garage, it should atleast pay rent :-)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Beast4rmDaEast

At least keep the bugs out or something, maybe substitue for an alarm.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Thanks you for your story and your prayers.

I was a devout christian back then, and i still am "chrisitan"
It is strange, You see, it was maybe two months after i had (out loud) accepted Jesus Christ as the the son (trinity) of god, that the attacks had started. The main prayer/chant i was saying was ( i did not want to deal with any flak from last night) "Foul demon, i demand you leave this place in the name of Jesus Christ!!!"

I say i was religious because i had believed solely in Christianity. I am still religious, i follow god.
But the religion i follow now is one of my own. A mixture of Christian ( the bible, which i base my deity off of), Buddhist (we are interconnected with the universe and all matter/beings within it), and Hindu (my meditation sessions.) I do this because it gives me great clarity, and less fear. I know i am supposed to pick a organized religion, but i believe god would rather me to worship him in my own way, than no way at all. (This, i believe, is why there is more than one religion on earth)

I can tell you this, as i am sure you know.. Demons, and evil, they HATE when you use your faith against them, because it is the greatest resistance you can have against them.

Lately, i have had wavering faith, god doesn't "speak" to me as he once did. But your story has restored some of what i had lost, and for that, i thank you.

Sincerely,
Luke

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Beast4rmDaEast
I welcome it with a hello (which causes a flash it seems) and a goodbye (which causes a flash, it seems)

Im alright with him/her being here, i think the spirit knows this, if there is one, i still do not have enough definitive evidence to prove it to myself beyond that there appears to be some intelligent communication going on here.

Tonight and today (this goes to every ATSer who reads this) i will be testing this further.

I wish he could pay me some rent, who knows, maybe he wants to lead me to some treasure!
edit on 22-5-2014 by Luuke123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

Thank you, i could very well need it after last time!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Luuke123
There have been responses on ouija, ...

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH ... well that changes things. Get rid of that thing. Bury it with holy water and blessed salt and some blessed St. Benedict medals (blessed with the exorcism blessing). Seriously dude ... those things are bad news. They open doors and bring things in where there are none ... and they embolden the bad things that are here. Get rid of it. Reject whatever is there. Smudge and bless the place. Kick it out and close the door.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Ghosts aren't real, it's probably an animal or your imagination.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DPrice
Ghosts aren't real, it's probably an animal or your imagination.

Ghosts are real. Demons are real. Spirits are real.

Before we got married, my husband used to say none of that was real. Then he spent the weekend at my childhood house. Changed his mind instantly. No question. (Lots of family spooks in the house .. it's been in our family for 5 generations) Now he does ghost investigations with me and even makes sure we have enough sage smudge sticks around in case we need them.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Seeing as you have had bad experiences in the past with negative entities,
I wouldn't take any chances. Things can very easily start off friendly but then escalate.

If nothing else, next time you are out there having a smoke, make sure you tell whatever it is that you are not going to put up with any sort of negativity.

Make sure you draw that line.

Personally, if it was me though, I would see as someone suggested, if it responds to questions with the lights.
If it does, then you can start to figure out what it is.
If it does not, then it may very well be a malfunction in the hula hoop,
or some non human entity.

Gotta start somewhere.

Be careful though. At the first hint of negativity, stop and maybe look into a blessing or some sage or something along those lines.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Here is the problem with that. We moved homes, but my friend (who lives with me) has kept them, and im not sure where it is.

When walking to use the oujia this time i saw a will-o-wisp.

We had three, one I burned after receiving a threat (which could have been a the spirits confusion) We had asked it a few questions. We asked if there were any spirits in the area, we got a Y-E-S response. Then I asked (i was asking the questions) if it was a female ghost. It said yes again. Then i asked its name, i believe it was sarah. This was two years ago i am not sure on the name. Anyway, I asked if it was a friendly spirit, it said yes. Then if there were any evil spirits present (directed at the spirit we were in contact with) It responded with yes. So i asked it if it meant me any harm. Again, Yes. That was confusing, it told me it was friendly.

That freaked me out, i asked the spirit if it wanted me to leave, and it said yes so i did (saying goodbye via oujia first), went home, and lit the thing ablaze which i later found out can release things..

So i am not sure what to do about that, but i am not concerned right now as it is day time. Any advice on how to bless a home?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I will be very clear with that next time i see a possible manifestation.

But you have reminded me, Folks, I am still unsure if this is a spirit or a malfunction, my past experiences, gut feeling, and several odd events occurring in this home point to something being here. The hoop just threw me off, since it stopped when asked.

I will defiantly experiment tonight as i figure i have battled one demon, though emotionally scarring i believe i banished it from my home, i can do it again if need be.

Thank you for your comment, i will look into the blessing/sage.

Luke

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Luuke123
Any advice on how to bless a home?

1 - Get the board out of the house. No matter what.

2 - Don't burn it. BURY IT off property with blessed salt and blessed St. Benedict medals.

3 - Get any occult items out of the house. ANY. Do the same with them.

4 - Open all the windows and closets and cabinets ... and start from the attic and work down to the basement with smudging. Smudge the hell out of the house (literally). Say your prayers of deliverance ... loudly reject any and all spirits ... don't talk to them just reject them. Don't play with them or ask them questions. Emotionally detach from them. After you do each room, seal it off with holy water or holy oil over the door jam and the window jams.

5 - Do the yard as well. And have blessed salt across your doorsteps.

6 - Then call in a catholic priest and have him do his blessing as well.

7 - NEVER AGAIN touch a spirit board. No tarot cards. Nothing that draws attention of the spirits. I'll give you a quote from the Mothman movie that is actually deadly accurate ... 'they notice that you notice'. if you start talking to them, they notice and they'll get their buddies and come play with you.

8 - Smudge at least once a month. Make it a habit. Take back the house.

Anyways, that's my advice. Since you asked for it.
ETA ... get rid of the hoola hoop too.
Anything that you could even remotely 'communicate' through.

edit on 5/22/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Before you try to communicate with spirits/demons be sure to say a prayer for protection, imagining yourself surrounded by a white light from God/Source, and ask Archangel Michael for protection and strength from the forces of darkness.

This particular entity doesn't seem to be malevolent, but you never know. It could be tricking you, since you encountered a demon in the past. It could be trying to get back in to your life.

Have you considered bringing in a medium to see if it's a lost/earthbound soul?
I would hate to be mean to a benevolent ghost who needs help. But, then again, how can you know without communication? Go with your gut. Do you 'feel' evil from the ghost using the hula hoop? If not, then ask your questions (after saying prayer for protection).

As I type this, I get a strong feeling you should get a medium to come in before doing any communication.
Your past experiences makes communication with this entity risky.

I'll be following this thread. Keep us updated.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I do not feel evil from it, so far.
I will say the prayer as well as burn some incense, I have considered the medium, but i would require one that would do it for free so it will take some research.
I live with 5 people, I have not told them about any of the experiences I have had here yet. My gut says wait until dark, and go out there and shut the light off (perhaps light some candles) and attempt to get the spirit to give me a good sign. Say, tossing something off a shelf. Yesterday when the lights ere behaving weirdly, i said "Look, im not understanding you by these lights, you need to give me a better sign. Perhaps you can use the karaoke machine (which i play CDs on) to communicate.

Today, i was playing music, the hula light flashed one time, then the sound on the karaoke machine became distorted and grew quieter as if the energy was being sapped from it. I am more positive now that this is a spirit and not a series of grand coincidences. I know they can affect the radios/cd players because of the story I posted on a earlier page.

I will deffinantly keep everyone informed of what occurs, if anything.

One last note for EVERYBODY, i may be busy today and my responses will be slow but i will respond to all posts when i can.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Not to doubt your story, but it seems this is occurring on a pretty consistent basis, giving you ample opportunity to document it in some way. Why don't you try to capture it so we can better understand what you are dealing with? No offense, but otherwise its just a story.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Contact Lisa Gutierrez-Hale at: [email protected]
She is an exorcist, and works for free. She was on the show, I'll Haunt You When I'm Dead.
She posted on one of my threads, and invited anyone who needs her help to contact her: sisparanormalsociety.webnode.com...

She works for free, but I think you have to be close to her area for her to visit you. I'm not sure if she can do remote visits through OBEs, but maybe. I've seen several mediums that can go anywhere they need to, to take a quick look at things, and report back.

Wouldn't hurt to contact her. All she can do is say no.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join