It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential ghost in my garage/home (No photos)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Okay this is weird, and very subtle.

There is a light up hula hoop in my garage. It is on a concrete floor. It activates when you hit certain spots with your hips or body. Most of the time (during the day) when I am in there (at least 2-3 hours a day, plus when i go out there to smoke) it is not lighting up. (it shouldn't it takes a good hit to light it up, it doesn't always work when you are hula-hooping)

For the past four days, every single time I go in the garage alone, especially after dark, the hula hoop starts flashing. This is accompanied
by a strange feeling in my head, like i am in a very high energy field. (this feeling i have gotten before, when using a Ouija board two years ago, multiple times)

The lights are supposed to flash for 10-15 seconds, both activate simultaneously, even if you hit one side.
When first walk in the room, ONE light will flash for about 10 seconds and stop, usually staying off for for a few minutes. Eventually the light will kick on again, and stop. But if I keep looking directly at the hoop it will not shut off, PERIOD. Earlier, i stared at it for 5 minutes and it didn't shut off. I walked over, picked it up and gave it a good whack on the concrete to see if the sensor was stuck on. It did not stop.

Earlier,the hoop was flashing and would not shut off. This went on for ten minutes. So I jokingly said "Look i know there's a spirit in here, so STOP MESSING WITH THE HULA HOOP! If your trying to communicate with me, this isn't the way to do it, i can't understand what you want with a flashing light." The hoop shut off, 2-3 seconds after i said that.

What made me post this message, was i went out there at 1 AM, 20 minutes ago. The hoop flashed at me, like usual as if saying, hello.
It didn't go off a single time while i smoked my cigarette. When i was done, i got up, walked to the lightswitch (across the room, away from the door) and flipped it off. Halfway through the room on the way out, the hoop flashed again, as if saying goodbye.

I don't know what to think, it is very weird, and i always get that high energy feeling, but only when a phenomenon occurs.
I have heard loud bangs in my house when everyone is asleep, i have sleep problems and i am always awake till around 3 AM, so everyone is in bed. Everytime i hear them, i get up and check the whole house, minus one bed room. I never find a cause.

I have heard people talking long after everyone is asleep. I am in the only room with two people in it, so there is no one for others to be talking to. I have had objects suddenly fall off shelves and tables.

I just wanted to share my experiences, and see if anyone has experiences they would like to share. I would also like your opinion on if this could be a ghost/poltergeist beginning to haunt, and if so how do i rid my home of them?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Luuke123

Well, it sounds like whatever it is, is benevolent. Sounds like it just wants to get your attention.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

That's what i am hoping. I have been saying "Hello" and "Goodbye" when I enter the garage and leave.
I can't help but wonder, what in the world could it want?

The hula hoop being the choice object makes me think it is a child.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Though, i had problems with a demon in my old home. It would haunt me when i slept, a figure of all black (darker than night ) would come rushing at me, every night. It had long claws, and breasts so it took a female form.

It would send pots, pans, and silverware flying out of kitchen shelves and drawers, my dog would bark at corners of the house. Then my stepfather was in the home with my dog, he saw a black shape rush by out of the corner of his eye and the dog flipped out.

I hope this is not the start of the demon returning.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

For your sake I hope so as well. Start asking questions and state one blink for yes, two blinks for no, and see if you get any answers. Ask some base questions to start off with. Its not fool-proof, but it seems like the best and only real way you have for communicating.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Ill try that and get back to you. Thanks for the good idea@

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
It might just be someone who got stuck for one reason or another. Tell it you will check out the history of the place and then do that. It might be someone who needs some acknowledgement before they can travel onward. Or they have unfinished business that some research by you might find, like a missing relative or something about this spirit's family.. You never know.

It doesn't sound like a mean spirit since you firmly spoke about stopping the flashing. If it was bad it would have done a lot more than just flash lights. (probably)..
edit on 22-5-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: alienreality

I felt bad about the firmness so i apologized. My past dealings (many, it seems they are attracted to my family/bloodline) have been with both good and bad spirits. There have been responses on ouija, objects thrown at me, objects hitting me, apparitions while awake, and many other things, so i am a believer in spirits/demons.

Good idea, i will research the background of my home tomorrow. Perhaps somebody died here, and like you said, want's some help passing.

Another thing i thought is, if i were dead, trapped on earth i would try and talk to as many people i could any way i could
I will test this ghost tomorrow, it could be a coincidence that it suddenly stopped after i told it to. But, tomorrow i will ask many questions and fully test this theory out.

Thanks!

Luke

edit on 22-5-2014 by Luuke123 because: Forgot something

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
To the OP, the sense you feel in your head may just be you on heightened alertness. I don't know if I believe in ghosts, but if they are real, do you think they could manipulate the electronics inside?

It seems to me, the toy may be wearing out, maybe moisture, or something? There is a resonable explination I am sure, but it would freak me out being in my garage after dark with something like that happening. a reply to: Luuke123

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Interesting account! If it were a poltergeist, it would be wreaking havoc. I think so far, so good and you are safe. I would like very much to hear about the history of the house and land it's built upon.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SixX18

They do affect electronics. In many cases of paranormal investigations, flashlights or recording devices will stop even though new batteries were put in etc.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Maybe its the batteries in it? I know that you have all this interesting history with demons and ghosts but could it be that they are just dieing? My kids toys always do stuff like that and randomly go off at night etc (always when im sitting alone at night ofcourse) but maybe its that i really hope it is that and not that Demon returning thats scarey i hope it works out well for you and if it is a spirit that its nice just be carefull!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I know the sort of hula hoop you mean; my youngest has one. It doesn't light up anymore, though. Those things don't go off that easily, either, so, yeah, pretty weird!

Best suggestion, tell whatever this is to leave, that it isn't welcome. Do you have any idea if anyone on the household did something to maybe make some spirit feel welcome/invited?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Luuke123

Though, i had problems with a demon in my old home. It would haunt me when i slept, a figure of all black (darker than night ) would come rushing at me, every night. It had long claws, and breasts so it took a female form.

It would send pots, pans, and silverware flying out of kitchen shelves and drawers, my dog would bark at corners of the house. Then my stepfather was in the home with my dog, he saw a black shape rush by out of the corner of his eye and the dog flipped out.

I hope this is not the start of the demon returning.

That's why I recommend ordering it out. I don't know your beliefs, but this isn't something to mess around with. Never assume something like that is a child. They wear disguises.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SixX18

I thought of the shorting-out think, and have accepted it as a reasonable possibility.
I have also thought about the vibrations from my feet traveling as i walk in, but it occurs when i am sitting down not moving as well.

I personally believe in ghosts, and i believe they can manipulate electronics. Here's why: When i was younger, me two of my cousins, and my brother were staying at my fathers house. This is the home where i had seen apparitions of a man in a cloak standing on my bed, as well as in my bathroom, both in mirrors. I do not have a mental illness that causes hallucinations, and i do not take medicines.
Anyway, we were all staying the night there. It was pitch black, we were all sitting around talking to each-other .
There was a cd player/radio in the room, sitting on the floor. All of a sudden the radio started playing noises (music covered by screeching of some frequency) Quickly, my cousin jumped up and turned the light on, my other cousin scrambled to get to the radio to turn it off. When he picked up the radio, it was still playing sound, he then realized the radio was not even plugged in.

So yes, i believe spirits can manipulate electronics. The radio was not battery powered, it HAD to be plugged in to work. I had that weird feeling in my head back then, which could be the heightened state of awareness. There is no explanation for that experience. That is also the reason i assumed a ghost could be responsible for this toy lighting up in strange ways.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

I thought of that, it is less than 3 months old, so possible but not likely as it is rarely used and it has only been recently warm enough to use it outdoors.

Good thought though, it is still possible.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I still stand by the fact that you have something friendly on your hands. I really hope you can get some answers out of he/she/it. :-)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

My paranormal experiences are very unbelievable. I did not want to speak of this...but it is relevant.
The demon that i dealt with before, i decided to do battle with it when i had enough. I am scared to order it out, and it knows this because they know your fears.. here we go.

It had kept me awake, and terrified me, i was sick of it. I decided to do this when no-one was home.
I bought incenses, nag champa ones, and lavender ones. I looked up prayers and chants from different religions, the ones that were supposedly able to expel ghosts/demons. This i realized, was a terrible, terrible, terrible decision.
While spreading the incense through the house and chanting from notes taken on paper i felt pain on my back and my thigh, i didn't stop "cleansing". As i walked through each room i felt dread overwhelming me, as i got closer to the old kitchen, a place i always felt weird entering, it got stronger. I walked around for about 10 minutes (this pain had occurred within those ten minutes) when i went in the living room to do it some more. This point was when i got freaked out. There were alot of pictures on the wall, two of which suddenly had the bottoms lift from against the wall and come slamming down against it. This of course, made my dog start barking. He is a pittbull, he is not afraid of very much. He took off running out the back door which i had left open as a escape route in case things went south.

I started shouting. "This is my home, you will not make me leave it." "You are powerless against me, i am alive, and you have never been given the gift of life." "You envy me, i am more powerful than you." "I command you in the name of christ to leave this place!" (i was religious at the time) The pictures slammed a couple more times and the lamp started flickering, it was not turned on before. Then there was a loud noise. Well, like a noise but as if it was coming from inside my head. It is hard to explain, all sound was muffled from outside while the noises in my home were intensely louder. This caused me to yell even louder with my chants and prayers. Things like "God, please assist me in expelling this demon from my home!" I heard some crashing from the other room, and some things, i believe a soda can, a screwdriver, and a stack of cds went flying from their places on the speaker and tv stand. Finally, everything just stopped.

I sat down immediately. I sat, and prayed for 30 minutes or more until my mother came home, i did not tell her what had occurred there (until a year later)
That night, i had one final demonic dream. Before, i would wake up when the demon clawed my body. This time i did not, it impaled me on its claws and laughed (with a voice that sounded like more than one)
Then i have a hard time remembering this part, but i was in a place that i could only feel pain, nothing else. I don't know how long i was there. Then, finally, and this part i cannot stress enough. The demon scratched its name on the window ( i had returned to my "body")

This part i have a hard time believing myself, i did not recognize the demon's name when the demonic dream occurred. I looked it up one the internet the next day which was when the last event occurred (4 cupboards and two drawers in my kitchen emptying their contents on the floor.

The demon's name, or so it said.

Persephone.

I am now unable to sleep, please, keep me company.

Sincerely, luke..

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I forgot to mention, the pain turned out to be deep scratches on me, one of which left a scar that still exists today,

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I believe this is friendly, but if you read my last post in response to ladygreeneyes, i am afraid to mess with it..

But i mean, demons don't play with light up toys, at least not in my experience. Im about to go out for a smoke, lets just hope it doesnt mess with me this time. it is 3:00 am.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join