It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Alert: Did a Nuclear Device Explode off the Japanese Coast? (Video Included)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

i will know in 120 minutes or less ill report back as soon as i see the scene or finish movie with out seeing it

the intro starts off with ww2 stock footage and 50's era nuclear tests but thats a montage with no reporters and all seems to be from long ago not current time frame

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
just a picture of what an erupting underwater volcano looks like from national geographic off japan

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: arexon
just a picture of what an erupting underwater volcano looks like from national geographic off japan

Looks similar.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

The cloud isn't big enough for a nuke. Period.

Volcano, Catastrophic accident on a ship, Navy training with conventional weapons, maybe.

Nuke? No.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
can confrim not in godzilla......was kind of let down that most of the movie didnt even take place in japan.....but i wont go into more detail

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
i just had a look over satellite imagery of the last 24 hours in every kind of form and got pretty much zippo, now i'm not going to call it a hoax per se', i'm leaning more towards DAASKAPITALS idea that this was some big ordinance used by the Ruskies to put the wind up the Japanese, and anyone else.
BTW did not see any volcanic cloud in the area!
south east asia satellite link
www.jma.go.jp...

edit on 22-5-2014 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2014 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: arexon

I'm gunna' go with Volcano also.

Grey dirty ash, steam and debris pushed with enough force to break the surface, without the presence of an actual fireball.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Calm down peeps, it's an underwater volcano.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Looks like Batman saved the day again! I just wonder how he survived the blast with a stab wound

I see this story has made its way to beforeitsnews

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Its been hours now, why hasn't anyone in a boat taken a photo?

sorry guys, it aint a nuke...

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
He rises from the eternal seas creating armies on either shore, man against man, brother against brother, till man exists no more ......
Anyone?
a reply to: SixX18

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Earth Burped.....

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

From my Japanese Canadian friend's reply email to the Japanese news video link I sent her:

"you know the old old story. She talks too fast. I got: the explosion happened 18 kilometers to the north of the island where the Americans are known to do military exercises.

All the inhabitants of the island heard the explosion about 10:30 a.m.

She says jyuu min. That means 10 and min means people as in the whole population.

She may have said jyuu nin meaning 10 individuals. I give it to her, she has excellent pronunciation unlike most fast speakers.

Is this why she has the job.

I heard that off of Fukushima, the govt is letting more poisoned water out into the ocean from under the ocean so where will it hit ?

The west coast of North Am like Canada and USA and then down to west coast of Mexico and then south America and up to Alaska and Russia and themselves.

So there should be more reports of five toed fish that glow in the dark, glitches in the salmon run and other migrating good tasting fish.

Now is the time for the rest of the world to tell them to keep their 'dirty' water.

I just thought that when the sea turns to red in Revelation may have something to do with this dirty water."

2nd msg:

"Sorry, it was 28 kilometers north. There was black smoke and the ground shook. sounds like an under water volcano to me.

if it was a military exercise, then why weren't the town hall , I heard the word yakuba, informed ?"

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

No!! CODE PATTERN BLUE.... ITS A ANGEL!!!! AANGEL?? ITS A ANGEL!!

(please check out Evabridged if you do nto get this joke)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Maybe the people detecting it are trying to work it diplomatically before the worlds media gets into a spin!

Maybe its Japan testing a nuke?

definately looks lke a mushroom cloud. Wouldnt a volcanoes ash plume / cloud go higher and be thicker? larger?

When zoomed in it does look like a plume of smoke and not a mushroom cloud.

It could be either a volcano or boat/ship on fire.Just my opinion anyway.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
interactive map of JMA reviewed earthquake data earthquake for Japan, 20052014-21052014JST which covers 10:30am 21st May in both JST and UTC, centered on Kume Island
No seismic activity, which discounts both volcanic and nuclear activity, even a big explosion, must be a fire
edit on 05u14114114 by muzzy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Prepping EVA-02...power nominal...ERROR...Asuka is washing her hair

My money is on a Eruption of some sort.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: yuppa

Prepping EVA-02...power nominal...ERROR...Asuka is washing her hair

My money is on a Eruption of some sort.

I imagine avolcano too. so I..musnt runaway i musnt run away i musnt runaway(cut to train). Honk!!!! arriving on track 3 in 5 mins.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Apparently Japanese news is now saying it was U.S. military 'training.'

I couldn't make the link directly to the news story work, possibly because of the Japanese characters. But here is a link to the page the news story is on: RBC News in Japanese

And here is a really poor English translation from Google translate. I deleted part of one word & replaced it with X's because Google translated it as an adult term which would violate ATS TOS.

Mushroom cloud U.S. military training

U.S. military has revealed that it has conducted training in the morning on the 21st that the mushroom cloud and loud explosion was confirmed in the 21st Kume Island off the coast .

In Kume Island , after the ground shook great sound and am on the 21st , has been witnessed by residents smoke , such as the mushroom cloud is there an increase in high in the direction of the north of the island with the bombing field morphism Torishima U.S. military .
The 22nd , we have made it clear that it has trained in bombing lot U.S. military aircraft is reflection Torishima to 10:00 to 11:00 on the 21st for the Kume -cho, through the Okinawa Defense Bureau , but U.S. military , concrete and models that were used for this training content basis does not make clear .
That the 22nd , measurements were made investigation of radioactivity in five locations on the north side of the island from that there was a reflection error of depleted uranium ammunition in爆劇field XXXshot Torishima previously in Kume Island cho abnormality that was not confirmed is .
In the town , the 23rd , to the U.S. military , we decided to ask in writing for specific content of the training model and it is used .

That translation is not the easiest thing to read and understand. It sounds like the U.S. military has said it was conducting training and blowing things up. It also sounds like someone was investigating radiation in five locations afterwards but I can't tell whether it was the Japanese or U.S. investigating it. And it also sounds like someone (again it's not clear who) said the radiation was some sort of error with depleted uranium ammunition but that this is not confirmed.

There is probably no way of knowing if that is what it really was or whether that is a cover story to explain radiation after something else happened.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

There does not appear to be increased activity at AFTAC.

However they have a new parking garage so it is tough to say if there is a lot more cars than normal there. Before it was built, everytime NK would test one, a parking lot that is would normally be empty near the building would be full.....

Even if I knew anyone inside they would not be able to tell me. All that kind of stuff is Top Secret.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join