It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Alert: Did a Nuclear Device Explode off the Japanese Coast? (Video Included)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Around 10:30 am: Kume (MAY) the 21st, there was a 110th report “black smoke is seen off the coast of northern Kume Island, there was a sound of explosion,” the man from the town of Kume. According to (19), explosion of “Dawn” is heard twice, to the sea to the north of the city, saw the “big black smoke.

Red Alert: Did a Nuclear Device Explode off the Japanese Coast? (Video Included)

So I can't tell. But I read the SGT Report (at least scanning headlines) frequently and that is where I found this information and video. The video though, is a video of a video, which I find odd, I want the original. Also the video has the words "Truth Frequency Radio" which is hosted by a person named Kev Baker, and I don't know anything about this person.

I'm sure someone on ATS does, so speak up please.

My first guess is this has to be something other than nuclear. But yes, I'm posting anyway.

Edit: No clue why the video won't work. Here is the URL:
www.youtube.com...

My apologies. If someone else can post this, go ahead. Thanks.

Second edit: It's now working....

edit on 5/22/14 by Ameilia because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/22/14 by Ameilia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hmmm.

They are suggesting a Russian ICBM "test" !!

Things are getting real sizzley.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Would something like this really be able to be kept in the dark for 14 hours?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Then there seems to be some attack in china.

Crazy.

Try this.

www.reuters.com...
edit on 22-5-2014 by thesaneone because: Hmmm

edit on 22-5-2014 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I hope this doesn't turn into something, but that is defff a BIG explosion. Good find Ameilia! a reply to: Ameilia

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Is there any seismic activity in this area? Would that confirm a nuke going off?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Looks like a volcanic eruption to me, probably from underwater sea mount in the area. Did they say what direction the camera had been facing?

Edit: I can watch the video, I just can't get my audio card to freakin' work. No sound for me.
edit on 5/22/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Satellite detectors would have gone off all over the globe if there was a nuclear detonation.I don`t believe it.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Would something like this really be able to be kept in the dark for 14 hours?

I hasn't been 14 hours...Time differences...that was the first thing I looked at.

But this is why I posted this on ATS, I'm most likely incapable of determining whether or not this is BS by myself.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
S&F, keep us informed, could be a hairy situation.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Based on absolutly nothing but my own pea-brain, Im going to say volcano as well. The black smoke seen in tge still doesnt even look like a mushroom cloud as they state. And black smoke would indicate a dirty burn.

Im going to go looking for the original vid now

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
You're not missing out on much, they just run some crazy conspiracies by us, I want to see the video they are watching, not them trying to tell us what they think. a reply to: Nyiah

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

There is japanese news report (in japanese) if you search japan musroom cloud on youtube, can anybody translate what she is saying?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I doubt it is nuclear, but here is a Japanese news report about the explosion. Maybe someone here can interpret for us?

You can see a bit better what the cloud looked like in this news video, but I think this is still just a still photo they are zooming in on.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If it indeed was a nuke, all the military bases will be on a heightened state of alert. I actually live near one of the stations the USAF uses to listen for nukes. It will be obvious if there is something going on by the activity in that building.

Needless to say, for personal interest I will check it out.

+18 more 
posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Wait....
Could it be?

Yes it's Godzilla.

Sorry had to.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
My bet is on a volcano after seeing the Jap vid. It's def a still they zoom in on, but looks like an eruption cloud to me. Just my uneducated opinion. a reply to: ikonoklast

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I'm pretty positive that if it were a nuke, it would be on the news somewhere else by now. That's a big deal.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SixX18

An eruption cloud seems more likely, and that's what it looks like to me, too. Wikipedia says that Kume Island is a volcanic island.

Wikipedia: Kume Island

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join