It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN President: We’re Not Going to Be Shamed Into Covering Benghazi Terror Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like CNN is taking the wormy bait from Hillary and Barack and ilk.

They haff der orduhz.

I wonder what they will focus on in the timeslots?
And watch for the "Chicken of the Sea" commercials !!

really?...so it would be ok to say that FOX NEWS has been covering up the fact that dozens of hospitals have closed from going broke in red states, because they didn't sign up for federal Medicaid money, and the hundreds of thousands of red state citizens not having medical coverage because of it....or how about FOX NEWS condemning the oil spills, and drinking water poisoning by Duke energy in North Carolina's freshwater rivers....or how about the FOX NEWS in reporting about the red state of Kansas, governor and legislature, scrapping teachers unions in the dead of night, voter restrictions imposed, draconian abortion laws.....how about FOX NEWS condemning the republicans in congress for their refusal to increase the minimum wage, to make sure women get paid the same pay for the same work that men do, the money and time spent for the 52 votes against Obamacare, while not once voting on immigration or infrastructure spending legislation.................but...............CNN not broadcasting the "millionth" hearing on Benghazi is the deal breaker?........that dead horse has been beaten so much, that a new dead horse was brought in to replaced it.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

And what is the big difference between these and Benghazi? Come on, you say you are smart. Are you a liar, too? A liar by omission? Tell us, or I will.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yes Sir !!

I understand your multiple frustrations.

I guess if CNN decides not to "cover", then you will have to watch MSNBC ?

I know the decision is a dilemma.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So now we know that CNN is part of the movement to cover up whatever happened there. CNN and FOX NEWS are mouth pieces for the US government. Some are more patriotic than others. Don't be fooled.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

yes because THIS time there will actually be something worth covering.

for real this time

its not just going to be another pointless investigation to score political points

all the other investigations obviously didn't uncover the truth.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This thread is a perfect example of how the left-right dog & pony show turns people into fools. Both sides are part of the same team and all the partisan bickering is just there to distract you from uniting and actually demanding better of all your elected officials. Democrats and republicans are both playing the voters while fox and cnn are just tools in keeping people divided.

Benghazi was an example of government corruption but the same can be said of almost every war, bail-out, corporate subsidy, prostitutes at congress, illegal bank foreclosures, destabilizing other countries and the list can go on. ALL Americans and most people in the world today are just too easy to fool these days I guess. I just don't see how anyone could defend any politician who held any office in the last 50 years as they are all corrupt SOB's.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SloAnPainful

Pointing out the GOP obsession with this incident in relationship to other foreign policy events is very relevant.

It's YOU who want avoid the reality of the hypocritical and moral farce of the Benghazi obsession.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Typical leftist hypocrisy. If it had been a Republican administration, these mindless vultures would be screaming for justice. It's pathetic.

Not to ignore that it's a fake two party circus side show in D.C anyway, but domestically they love these sorts of incidents because it keeps the herded sheople squabbling and divided.

I wonder when Hillary is going to fall down and hit her head again? What a liar. What an absolute joke. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
"I think the problem is more total over-saturation than political. I'm honestly sick & tired of hearing about Benghazi, and actively avoid the threads on ATS."

Yet here you are... too funny lol :p

quote]originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I think the problem is more total over-saturation than political. I'm honestly sick & tired of hearing about Benghazi, and actively avoid the threads on ATS. Similarly, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't grateful it's not front & center on CNN or MSNBC, too. Until something that is a full-on collective citizens gasp happens with the investigations (like someone going to prison) I'm not interested in the topic anymore. I know I'm not alone in that thought, and it spans parties, too. I know just as many Reps as I do Dems tired of the Benghazi controversy rehashed.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity
This thread is a perfect example of how the left-right dog & pony show turns people into fools. Both sides are part of the same team and all the partisan bickering is just there to distract you from uniting and actually demanding better of all your elected officials. Democrats and republicans are both playing the voters while fox and cnn are just tools in keeping people divided.

Benghazi was an example of government corruption but the same can be said of almost every war, bail-out, corporate subsidy, prostitutes at congress, illegal bank foreclosures, destabilizing other countries and the list can go on. ALL Americans and most people in the world today are just too easy to fool these days I guess. I just don't see how anyone could defend any politician who held any office in the last 50 years as they are all corrupt SOB's.

Well said. People here let their hatred for politicians and/or ideologies make them raving lunatics.

I always wonder, "Where are these people in the real world?" Because I never encounter them in real life. If I ever do encounter one of these people, I will sell them as much snake oil as I can muster.

Only $99.95 for a full weeks supply! PM me!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Another example of Media's suppression of news that the American People are entitled to know about regarding the activities of the government. There is no excuse for this left-wing liberal bias in the U.S. media. Protecting the Administration is not the function of the news media. The function of the news media is to report the truth, facts and reality as information becomes available.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This should be the documentary of CNN.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Can't really shame the shameless...

Disgusting. Maybe their tune would be different had they had loved ones die there because of the irresponsible idiots.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Funny, CNN doesn't see four Americans including a diplomat, killed in a terrorist attack on sovereign US territory as newsworthy, but they put Bush under a microscope and reported every little thing they could spin as negative.

Sorry but the CIA outpost they were killed at was not sovereign US territory. Also they hardly put Bush under a microscope seeing how we heard basically nothing about the 13 Benghazis that happened on his watch.

It was a government sanctioned operation regardless of territory why is it every time this administration does something wrong we trot out the Bush defense, like that makes it ok?

My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think I remember reading something about some guy named Pavlov and some dogs...

It would be great to see some of the major papers and magazines consider what CNN considers not worth covering newsworthy enough to make it Front Page/Cover Story material. I won't be holding my breath, though...
edit on C2014Fri, 23 May 2014 18:48:50 -05005rd060000002014-05-23T18:48:50-05:00kAmerica/Chicago by CornShucker because: dropped a couple words

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I usually listen to Rush Limbaugh and watch FOX News, but now whenever they talk about Benghazi it reeks of desperation. In fact, when I hear the "Benghazi" word uttered, I change the channel. If it had happened under George Bush...Fox, Limbaugh, Hannity, etc. wouldn't be so obsessed over the attack.

Besides, more people will be murdered in my city of Chicago this weekend than were murdered in Benghazi.
-cwm

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
CNN is funny.Wasn`t CNN the ones who broadcast the lies of the Sadam Hussein regime in order to have access?Didn`t CNN take money from the Administration to air certain news segments favorable to the Obama regime?CNN is funny!

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

They still employ Nancy grace... I don't think CNN can get any more shameful than that.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: richardsnews

Another example of Media's suppression of news that the American People are entitled to know about regarding the activities of the government. There is no excuse for this left-wing liberal bias in the U.S. media. Protecting the Administration is not the function of the news media. The function of the news media is to report the truth, facts and reality as information becomes available.

Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox... Boy that's getting old.

Here's how a good example of how open-minded, fair & balanced one of the "other" channels is:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornShucker

originally posted by: richardsnews

Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox... Boy that's getting old.

Here's how a good example of how open-minded, fair & balanced one of the "other" channels is:

MSNBC is horrible, but it's fox fox fox fox fox cause fox is the one keeping bengazhi alive. Even they say it themselves no one else is reporting it.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I can't help but think more than a little of the establishment hate for Fox has to do with pure numbers.

Cable News Ratings - May 22nd

I'd post some specific numbers, but I'm not kidding to say it's just so one sided for ratings outside one example, I doubt people would believe them anyway.

The only place Fox doesn't win (and again..win is like saying ice is kinda cold for the disparity) is one time slot where it's not radically lopsided but MSNBC actually beats Fox.. Oh.. Sad .. I mean, really sad. BOTH sides of that time slot. What line up head to heads Fox and MSNBC?

Chris Matthews and Greta. (facepalm).. Greta couldn't win a talent contest at a local grade school...and still Matthews only beats her by a couple points.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join